Does anyone know what I can do to get my Internet Explorer to work on my Xbox 360?

Discus and support Does anyone know what I can do to get my Internet Explorer to work on my Xbox 360? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey y'all I'm running into a brick wall with this Internet Explorer and IDK what else to do. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and I keep getting the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Monét, Nov 3, 2022.

1. Monét
    Monét Guest

Does anyone know what I can do to get my Internet Explorer to work on my Xbox 360?

Hey y'all I'm running into a brick wall with this Internet Explorer and IDK what else to do. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and I keep getting the same message "can't connect to the website." I've tried to find a way to upgrade but I don't know how to do that either. All I want to do is download Tubi and be great for the rest of night but this is definitely cutting into my plans the house is quiet at the moment to. I know the parents feel me on this one. LOL Seriously though I need some pointers guys. Thanks for the help in advance!

:)

Monét, Nov 3, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Monét, unfortunately Internet Explorer has been discontinued and terminated globally on all devices, including Xbox 360.

As the Xbox 360 has also discontinued the trend is that more companies will end support for other Xbox 360 applications.

Lifecycle FAQ - Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/lifecycle/faq...

https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/202...
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

The Internet Explorer browser for the Xbox is over 10 years old now and hasn't been updated since. I'm afraid the internet has moved on. Most modern webpages are HTML5 based which the Xbox 360 browser does not support. This is the reason why pages are not loading on it. Not to mention that the Xbox 360 only has 512MB of RAM which the browser can't even fully access. Basic Android phones have around 4x more RAM than the old 360 had.

The Xbox 360 system was discontinued nearly 10 years ago, the browser is even older and unfortunately it can not be upgraded.
  4. DeeVee1 Win User

Xbox- syncing on Microsoft edge or IE possible with a PC?

I figured this might work in the future, but does anyone know if this currently works or maybe did in the past for edge or internet explorer on the xbox one or xbox 360? I cannot seem to find anything online about it.
  5. ZZ FERNANDES ZZ Win User

0 Download Speed?

I am having the same issue in my xbox one for 3 weeks now my Internet is 60 download and 3 upload in xbox one I get 20 download and 0 upload with wired or wireless I don't know what to do anymore tried the cables the ports the ports fowarding change channel
    and mtu size nothing worked. If anyone can help ? My Internet signal is fine because I did the test in Internet Explorer in xbox one and it gives me 60 download and 3 upload but anytime I do the test in xbox network test gives me 20 download and 0 upload
  6. OverdrawnPluto1 Win User

Xbox one account password is too long to enter into Xbox 360

NVM. I went the route through the 360/internet explorer to get it reset. Had to redeem a code (for Fallout 3) that would not work on my Xbox one. It did work on the 360.
Thema:

1. Does anyone know what I can do to get my Internet Explorer to work on my Xbox 360? - Similar Threads - Does anyone Internet

2. Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb: This cable is for my logitech steering wheel e4773a0a-cfb8-43d9-b85f-581b9e190360
  3. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  4. does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...: I have been looking for literal HOURS on the internet and havnet found anything. I went to every setting and still nothing. if anyone could help me, that would be amazing....
  5. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  6. Does anyone know how to fix this? (0x87dd001a)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to fix this? (0x87dd001a): I cant load up anything or connect to xbox live. Everytime i try this error code comes up (0x87dd001a) Anyone got any solutions 667671f2-992d-483f-87aa-5f2fc507a9da
  7. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  8. When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea: My internet is okay because I did a test along with I opened other apps. I have had the xbox customer support open for over an hour and hasnt loaded on my pc. Any ideas?...
  9. Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen: I have reported issues for the last several builds which only seems to fall on deaf ears. Is there anyway to see status of issues raised ? Even went as far as trying to communicate with someone...
  10. Does anyone know why my Xbox Series X keeps randomly disconnecting me from the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know why my Xbox Series X keeps randomly disconnecting me from the internet?: It has been happening out of nowhere for the past few days not. I will be playing games and the it would say I lose connection and then it would come back on in a few second. Then after like 5-10...