does anyone know to make this game work, have downloaded many times but no success

Discus and support does anyone know to make this game work, have downloaded many times but no success in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; it worked for the first few months but they stopped. I have lots of puzzels marked download but nothing will download. the the two groups that you get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LynnRountree, Dec 31, 2016.

1. LynnRountree
    LynnRountree Guest

does anyone know to make this game work, have downloaded many times but no success

it worked for the first few months but they stopped. I have lots of puzzels marked download but nothing will download. the the two groups that you get for free work but I can't get anything else to download. I have deleated the game several times and reloaded
    with out any success. HELP!!!

:)

LynnRountree, Dec 31, 2016
  2. EmoHawk1
    EmoHawk1 Guest
    Game save issue

As we all know they just released the game as backwards comp, well I downloaded the game and it won't allow me to sign into the server or even let me save. I downloaded it twice with no success. Does anyone else have the same issue and does anyone know of
    a way to fix this? It does the same thing on Lego star wars they released last month.

EmoHawk1, Dec 31, 2016
  3. hwn117
    hwn117 Guest
    X Box One Elite Controller

I have no success entering S/N for warranty work. Does anyone have this same issue?

hwn117, Dec 31, 2016
  4. Team RodZilla Win User

Paid ESO Plus account status intermitently not active.

There are several temporary solutions which are hit or miss. Some of these have worked for people, but from my own experiences, they don't work for everyone and they don't work every time. Even if one of these solutions have worked, logging out of the
    game causes the issue to reappear and the same solution may not work again.

1) Hard Reset (Power off the console. Wait for it to completely power down. Unplug the console. Wait for about 30+ seconds. Plug in and power up.) This has worked for many in the community, but it did not work for me and did not work every time for anyone
    in the community to my knowledge. Some people are having success after doing this multiple times.

2) Remove local storage and do a hard reset. (Make sure you quit from the game. Manage the game, go to storage. Choose delete all. The saves are still in the cloud. If given the option to delete remote storage on the cloud do not do so.) This has worked
    for many in the community, but it did not work for me and did not work every time for anyone in the community to my knowledge. Some people are having success after doing this multiple times.

3) Remove account, do a hard reset, restore account. (Log out of Xbox Live. Go to Settings/Account/Remove Account. Choose the account in question and confirm. This also removes local storage for all games.) This has worked for many in the community, and
    did not work every time for anyone in the community to my knowledge. Some people are having success after doing this multiple times. Personally, this was the first solution which worked for me, and then when ESO+ went out for me again, it did not work a second
    time.

4) Log out of game to character load screen, quit game, hard reset, when loading into game, choose the opposite server and log in (for me this was EU), when you get to character build/load screen back out to server selection, choose normal server, log
    in. This has worked for many in the community, and did not work every time for anyone in the community to my knowledge. Some people are having success after doing this multiple times. When all of the previous solutions had failed for me, this one is the latest
    to have worked. I had to log out of the game, and when I logged back in later on ESO+ was gone again. I did not attempt this again to see if it would work twice in a row.

Hopefully this gets some of the community over the hump while Microsoft and ZOS attempt to resolve the issue permanently.
  5. USMC Chris HF Win User

Skyrim freezing on brand new xbox 360 slim 320gb gears of war edition

Welcome to the world of "Bethesda" games. They are they creators of games such as "Fallout" and the game you are having trouble with "Skyrim". As of now, I do not know of a way to fix these, and Bethesda is working on making games that don't freeze all of
    the time. Some are lucky and it does not happen to them, but sadly you are like me and have this happen frequently. You have no idea how many times iv'e been playing new vegas, doing great, and BAM crash. I do not know if anyone does know how to fix this,
    but me and all of my friends who suffer from the same problem also have no idea.

- Brand new to the Xbox Live Ambassador program -
  6. Firepower29 Win User

horde map packs

My son and I have deleted and re-downloaded it many times and it does not work
  7. FilthyLion Win User

lost game saves.

So I was playing a game of For Honor a few minutes ago until I got a message telling me an update needs to be downloaded for it, it was a 1.32GB download.. after it was finished I booted up the game to see that my entire game progress has been deleted
    because it shows me starting the game for the first time. I have restarted and signed out many times and nothing has worked, any help is appreciated.
    The exact same thing happened to me , does anyone know what's going on??
  8. Saifi-6B352EED-422C- Win User

Xbox Live Dec 2013 Update

Has anyone had any success getting this issue fixed? Has anyone been able to get past this error screen? Please post and let me know if there is any way I can fix my xbox. I am in the process of downloading the update via USB and trying to install it that
    way. I will post again if that works. This is pretty terrible timing for Xbox. I am almost 100% positive that I am making the switch to PS4. I am with you Karr Vastor, we have to put the word out there and make sure people know about this experience. I have
    not seen one response to this issue. I have not even seen any posts saying 'we are working on it'.
Thema:

1. does anyone know to make this game work, have downloaded many times but no success - Similar Threads - does anyone game

2. does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...: I have been looking for literal HOURS on the internet and havnet found anything. I went to every setting and still nothing. if anyone could help me, that would be amazing....
  3. Hi, does anyone else notice any issues with their graphics in game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, does anyone else notice any issues with their graphics in game?: I'm noticing issues mainly in Forza and call of duty. It almost looks like I have a terrible connection and the details of the map don't want to render completely, it's like playing on below 720p...
  4. Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...: Hey, i have been experiencing an odd clicking/crackling sound on my new Xbox Series X. games include Fallout New Vegas and Far Cry 2. The sound seems to stop if i switch to mono, but I'd like to...
  5. Does anyone know how to fix the Game Bar that will not open with Windows 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix the Game Bar that will not open with Windows 11?: Game Bar no longer opens when I use the shortcut Windows + G. I have gone into my apps, uninstalled the game bar, and reinstalled it. This did not work either. Upon clicking the shortcut on my...
  6. BG3 Can’t continue an existing Private multiplayer game with friend. Does anyone know if...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BG3 Can’t continue an existing Private multiplayer game with friend. Does anyone know if...: BG3 just launched on Xbox. Started a fresh new game with a friend. On PC / Steam we did not need to access the landing page Multiplayer menu which seemed like a match making or select a server...
  7. Hi does anyone know how I’m able to fix my game so that when I turn my iPhone sideways the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi does anyone know how I’m able to fix my game so that when I turn my iPhone sideways the...: Hi does anyone know how I’m able to fix my game so that when I turn my iPhone sideways the game I have streamed in it will also turn to the side I have it on ce4c95f1-62e7-488c-984a-2c58e210927a
  8. Does anyone know how to fix Xbox one problem..it will not launch any games or apps and says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix Xbox one problem..it will not launch any games or apps and says...: Does anyone know how to fix Xbox one problem....won't launch Amy games or apps...just pauses for a couple seconds when I click and says having problem launching 28512a93-5ae7-4129-9a72-604e0ec74a75
  9. Does anyone have a problem with a game missing from their microsoft store library? Stolen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone have a problem with a game missing from their microsoft store library? Stolen...: In my case "Sea of thieves". It is no longer in my library in my microsoft store. Furthermore, I have only one account and I do not use Gamepass or Xbox services and I have not given anyone access...
  10. Does anyone know how to fix my xbox's loading problem for games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix my xbox's loading problem for games?: I recently started having a major problem with my Xbox One S. Two of my core games are fortnite and rocket league and both are having problems, but it doesn't seem like an Epic Games thing. For...