Does anyone know the category for reporting Communication/Chat problems?

Discus and support Does anyone know the category for reporting Communication/Chat problems? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm in the Insider's Program. I'm trying to report a problem with Chat (text messages). It's broken, again. It's been problematic for three days... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GrfxGawd, Feb 4, 2020.

  1. /u/GrfxGawd
    /u/GrfxGawd Guest

    Does anyone know the category for reporting Communication/Chat problems?


    I'm in the Insider's Program. I'm trying to report a problem with Chat (text messages). It's broken, again. It's been problematic for three days roughly. But since error reporting isn't context-sensitive, and I don't have a map to guide me to the proper area to report this problem, I don't know where to report it. I've looked under Apps, I've looked under Dashboard and Multiplayer but I don't see a category that seems to directly mention Chat, via text. (Most all prompts I see on Xbox concerning problems with "Chat" always seem to indicate Voice.)

    Can someone give me a hand, hopefully before this is deleted as being off-topic? (Since I have no idea if general operating problems may or may not be related to any changes or features expressly covered by my ring, or any ring of the Insider's Program.)

    submitted by /u/GrfxGawd
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/GrfxGawd, Feb 4, 2020
    #1
  2. tohellnbak Win User

    So on the new Xbox One

    Skype being the back bone of the chat system now.... what is the amount allowed on Skype for a community chat?? does anyone know? might be similar..
  3. MR Bubblze Win User

    Scam Alert

    I too got some messages that was from the same group I tried to report but there wasn't a category for scamming. not sure if anyone official will look into it but if anyone does read this and would like some additional information to help stop the problem
    the gamertag used to try and scam me was Satinyjuggler65
  4. User 9242019 Win User

    Enforcement Upheld

    How do you know it isn't your "friends" in party chat reporting you? You ARE communicating with a mic with someone when these incidents are supposed to have occurred. Anyone else have access to your account?
  5. Marrion_Y Win User

    Does anyone know how to report a bug?

    Hi Santiago Tafur Ramos,

    Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

    Thank you for reporting this concern and also for sharing the resolution you found which was to cancel first the subscription to your friends. Please see this page for more details on Xbox Game Pass Friends & Family: All about Xbox Game Pass Friends & Family | Xbox Support.

    Regarding with reporting a bug, please see this page for details: Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support.

    Sincerely,

    Marrion

    Microsoft Moderator
  6. ManlyBeastMan3 Win User

    Concerns regarding adult posing as child to talk to children

    I think if that person is suspected the gamertag should be reported ASAP. I think reporting them would be under the category of breaking community guidelines. Also the Xbox community should know that gamertag so others can report them as well. Xbox needs
    to be a safe place for everyone.
Thema:

Does anyone know the category for reporting Communication/Chat problems?

Loading...
  1. Does anyone know the category for reporting Communication/Chat problems? - Similar Threads - Does anyone category

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  4. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]
  5. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  6. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  7. Does anyone remember Xbox SmartGlass? I helped test it 10 years ago!

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone remember Xbox SmartGlass? I helped test it 10 years ago!: Xbox SmartGlass was the original mobile companion app for Xbox, it was revolutionary for Xbox fans such as myself at the time. The app formed the basis of the Xbox mobile app we all know and love...
  8. Does anyone know when we are going to get new previews

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when we are going to get new previews: Know when we’re gonna get on the Xbox insider app because I would like to know because I completed all of them except the understanding video gameplay by Oxford because I think it is invite only...
  9. Anyone here have FSE on PC? Does it introduce proper wake-from-sleep like SteamOS?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone here have FSE on PC? Does it introduce proper wake-from-sleep like SteamOS?: On SteamOS/Bazzite, you can put the PC to sleep while the game is running, and then wake the PC up and resume the game immediately, just like a modern game console. This doesn't really work all...
  10. Does anyone know how to fix this or what the cause of it is?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know how to fix this or what the cause of it is?: My Xbox series X was working fine 3 days ago. But today I turn it on and the screen is dimmed and tinted green. I already checked and it's not my tv as that is perfectly fine. I already checked...