Does anyone know the category for reporting Communication/Chat problems?

Discus and support Does anyone know the category for reporting Communication/Chat problems? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm in the Insider's Program. I'm trying to report a problem with Chat (text messages). It's broken, again. It's been problematic for three days... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GrfxGawd, Feb 4, 2020.

1. /u/GrfxGawd
    /u/GrfxGawd Guest

I'm in the Insider's Program. I'm trying to report a problem with Chat (text messages). It's broken, again. It's been problematic for three days roughly. But since error reporting isn't context-sensitive, and I don't have a map to guide me to the proper area to report this problem, I don't know where to report it. I've looked under Apps, I've looked under Dashboard and Multiplayer but I don't see a category that seems to directly mention Chat, via text. (Most all prompts I see on Xbox concerning problems with "Chat" always seem to indicate Voice.)

Can someone give me a hand, hopefully before this is deleted as being off-topic? (Since I have no idea if general operating problems may or may not be related to any changes or features expressly covered by my ring, or any ring of the Insider's Program.)

submitted by /u/GrfxGawd
    [link] [comments]

/u/GrfxGawd, Feb 4, 2020
  2. tohellnbak Win User

So on the new Xbox One

Skype being the back bone of the chat system now.... what is the amount allowed on Skype for a community chat?? does anyone know? might be similar..
  3. MR Bubblze Win User

Scam Alert

I too got some messages that was from the same group I tried to report but there wasn't a category for scamming. not sure if anyone official will look into it but if anyone does read this and would like some additional information to help stop the problem
    the gamertag used to try and scam me was Satinyjuggler65
  4. User 9242019 Win User

Enforcement Upheld

How do you know it isn't your "friends" in party chat reporting you? You ARE communicating with a mic with someone when these incidents are supposed to have occurred. Anyone else have access to your account?
  5. Marrion_Y Win User

Does anyone know how to report a bug?

Hi Santiago Tafur Ramos,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Thank you for reporting this concern and also for sharing the resolution you found which was to cancel first the subscription to your friends. Please see this page for more details on Xbox Game Pass Friends & Family: All about Xbox Game Pass Friends & Family | Xbox Support.

Regarding with reporting a bug, please see this page for details: Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support.

Sincerely,

Marrion

Microsoft Moderator
  6. ManlyBeastMan3 Win User

Concerns regarding adult posing as child to talk to children

I think if that person is suspected the gamertag should be reported ASAP. I think reporting them would be under the category of breaking community guidelines. Also the Xbox community should know that gamertag so others can report them as well. Xbox needs
    to be a safe place for everyone.
Thema:

1. Does anyone know the category for reporting Communication/Chat problems? - Similar Threads - Does anyone category

2. Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb: This cable is for my logitech steering wheel e4773a0a-cfb8-43d9-b85f-581b9e190360
  3. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  4. does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...: I have been looking for literal HOURS on the internet and havnet found anything. I went to every setting and still nothing. if anyone could help me, that would be amazing....
  5. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  6. Does anyone know how to fix this? (0x87dd001a)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to fix this? (0x87dd001a): I cant load up anything or connect to xbox live. Everytime i try this error code comes up (0x87dd001a) Anyone got any solutions 667671f2-992d-483f-87aa-5f2fc507a9da
  7. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  8. When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea: My internet is okay because I did a test along with I opened other apps. I have had the xbox customer support open for over an hour and hasnt loaded on my pc. Any ideas?...
  9. Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen: I have reported issues for the last several builds which only seems to fall on deaf ears. Is there anyway to see status of issues raised ? Even went as far as trying to communicate with someone...
  10. My xbox keeps disconecting me from virgin media does anyone know how to fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox keeps disconecting me from virgin media does anyone know how to fix this: My xbox series x keeps disconecting me from virgin media and multi player does anyone know how to fix this issue. 7339beda-3336-43b2-9fc1-d30f4714b04b