does anyone know of DCUO's illegal hacking and stocking and harassments toxic behaviors?

Discus and support does anyone know of DCUO's illegal hacking and stocking and harassments toxic behaviors? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; taking capsules and drops and camping out in other players safehouses and leagues waiting until whomever they are stocking to log in then they gather... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Allover624, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Allover624
    Allover624 Guest

does anyone know of DCUO's illegal hacking and stocking and harassments toxic behaviors?

taking capsules and drops and camping out in other players safehouses and leagues waiting until whomever they are stocking to log in then they gather up in groups of anywhere from 5 to 20 people. you cant see them or hear them but they do things like make your player weak or die fast but most of all they somehow reset your missions and many other things . if its part of game cool but they are in my home my privacy . they hear me and they know when i log in . is anyone facing this? i know there is about 700 to 1000 players playing the game at any given time and i am almost convinced they have mw secluded or maybe a good 80% follow these hackers . I just want to know if anyone is experiencing this and why is it such a well kept secret? not sure its xbox but i do see everyone buying PC resets. i am using pc with xbox bar and when i click on FPS it will show me a view of someone in my safehouse .Who do i contact to report this because its one thing to mess around in game but listening and watching me in my home is not at all part of any game.

:)

Allover624, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Nursemorph Win User

i know a DCUO player wll reply acting all like he doesn't know what im talking about and probably throw in something about my private life . This issue is not funny and I'm about to report to my local police station cause its getting really bad.
    I'm not a DCOU player.

Not entirely sure what the police are going to do about a game? I am a little confused as to what exactly is happening?

Is it just that someone in the game is somewhere they aren't supposed to be able to?

Or are you talking about someone having hacked your computer and is listening and watching you via your computer and webcam/microphone?

If it's the second one, then, sure, the Police can be notified, though they may not be able to do much. It would be recommended to turn off mic/webcam and reinstall Windows to ensure removal of any viruses etc.

If it's the first, then you would need to contact the developers of the game as it is on them to solve issues like this:

https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/categories/204228467-DC-UNIVERSE-ONLINE
  3. Allover624 Win User

i know a DCUO player wll reply acting all like he doesn't know what im talking about and probably throw in something about my private life . This issue is not funny and I'm about to report to my local police station cause its getting really bad.
  4. Allover624 Win User

Of course i just reply here and now im trying to log into my account and once again its gone. Wrong password. so now i will be spending a few hours trying to get my account back. Just crazy man.
  5. Allover624 Win User

sorry not clicking on anything. even though im already hacked. I bought this computer brand new i don't know about whats is out there and what to do. I just turned on my computer i found this game in steam and i downloaded it. nothing seemed unusual for the first month or two, then some player messaged me and asking for help and i responded not knowing i could be phished this way. but ya i responded with

"what do you need help with" and that player was gone. just gone . and then whacky **** started happening. Then one day i just felt like i was being heard or the players were all being weird and looked as if they could see where i was looking. like my toon was holding a camera and they didn't want to be seen. i would face them and with my screen not my toon. my toon could be facing the wall but you can still move the camera around and as i did they would dodge or fly or run fast. i notice they would know when i got out of whatever i was in. I never see players look into anything. The mailbox the bank , anything. They just stand there pretending as if they are looking inside. Well on day this toon was just pissing me off and i thought lets see if this Douche can hear me and i called out the N word because everything else i said didn't get a reaction. and i swear on everything that toon stopped turnt around and just stood there when he was so in a hurry and in the terminal circle because it was the end of an instance that he burnt through as i was trying to keep up. But ya right there is when i knew i was definitely being heard in game and out of game.

and im not racist so drop that ****.
  6. Allover624 Win User

Well thanks for the reply there buddy. If you've been playing for awhile then you know exactly what I'm trying to say because there is no way someone can be blind and ignorant to what goes on in DCUO. Manipulating content. Do you even go into an instance and you go and get your armor fixed with the repair robot and next you know you're frozen. cant move? Or your tray or loadout that is on bottom of your screen is gone, missing. or you do whatever mission several times so you know what your toon can do but this one time you died real fast or it took you a long long time to knock whatever or whomever you're fighting. i mean i know enemies can do things and i know mental powers and gadgets and nature. i know most the sound effects these toons make . You never hear those sounds as your teleporting somewhere and arrive, a particular sound that is not your toons. You play and don't know how they reset your whole game when you did it yesterday. And hearing YouTube players say oh you have to be lucky to get a 3 tier trinket drop which in 7 or 8 months I've only gotten 1, 2 tier in like my 3rd month playing but i also wasn't experiencing what i have been the last 4 or 5 months. Then you see same players on trade selling 2 and 3 tier pets several times. Are they super lucky or what? Not! Dude if only you could experience the **** they do. In your own safehouse to. Lately I know it i don't care what the perception one gathers reading this but lately i know there is about 5 to 15 invisible players "i think because there is a max to how many can join otherwise there would be more and im sure the line to partake in this is long" but they trying real hard to get me to fail. by trying to stop me, i can move forward like i have push my way through, i cant jump normal, im real weak, it goes on and on. Im the type that gets to know what my toon is capable of when i first started and when something unusual happens i don't know i don't say like most, oh what's going on it must be a bug." or "did you see that "thing in the instance?" Must be a bug. Maybe it is a bug but that bug is being taken advantage of and i dont have the answers i wonder and i do see it all the time once you know what to look for. or if you know all the capabilities of your toon, its movements, sensing something isnt right, as the player you are playing with just stands there as if they know something and is watching . If you ever see one just stand there waiting for you to leave. come on man this **** happens way too much for it a bug or glitch. These are hackers. Long time players.

So ya they are in my home at all times listening and my cameras are all taped so they only see what i do on my computer. They can change settings. OR command my computer. this paragraph im writing ive done in other places and i assure you before i press submit my computer freezes. several times.

DCUO shows several new people signing up. I don't think so. These hackers make new toons everyday, expendable. I don't know how a level 6 player can be invisible and keep up with a 340 cr player. i tried making a few new toons and i cant become invisible until like level 20 or 30 and still i can run fast or climb things in fast mode. and being invisible i still get seen and my cat attacks me all the time while im invisible but not them. Only once did my cat attack someone but unfortunately i was on the other side so i didn't see just heard it happen.

Anyway ive tried to explain to Game Makers and they just direct me to go somewhere else, Its like a subject no one wants to touch or im not explaining it in GEEK TERMS. i don't know that jargon. By the way resetting PC does nothing. Ive reset my laptop like at least ten time now. Uninstalled every time. i see what shouldn't be there i dig and find things but i learned deleting most the time causes too much trouble on my end. where i have to learn how to reinstall something or change administration and so on. Just complicating stuff to me.

i love the game im learning as i go. My toon is a tough cookie. I've become attached to her and don't plan on changing her to a male. Im not gay or some stokers or want to find a relationship in the game. i don't care about the social ****. I dress my toon with what i think is either cool or sometimes as i in a tough zany type woman. does that make me a bad person? Well that's another subject "judgmental people".

So im still struggling to accomplish a lot of things but i overcome them one bit at a time. and I'm going to get to the bottom of this. I'm positive i will be facing a lot of big speed bumps and eventually be banned from playing because I'm digging to deep or i offend the wrong staff member or get set up or like a few weeks ago i couldn't log in my account because "I'm not sure " but it took me about 2 days to get back in. It was the weekend so i get a response from support till Monday.

You may think I'm crazy or some crackhead but I'm not i assure you i even speak to some of them as they are messing with me believe it or not. And everything that i know of in my computer is off. PowerShell and CMD these things i know very very little about is a tool I'm reading that could be used. I understand people can bring into the game certain approved "whatever you call it" for game content and toon upgrades i think. I read there's some program that people can join and get paid where they are using the inspect section and giving commands and its legit but to an extent and can be used to do things I've mentioned above. Not sure how and maybe im reading it wrong but its what I've gathered.

Im probably all over the place but that how i think and this is what I'm experiencing. You'd have to sit and watch me play to see the things im facing everyday and no DEV. or GM is gonna do that. Plus these players would know and i assure you would not show any sign of what i have explained. I like it when that Meps dude is out and about. First they know exactly when that dude is in game. and Everything is quiet and my game is totally different. I get better loot. i Find what im supposed to in a much more timely manner rather than running around everywhere the object im looking for is supposed to be but is not. and i see more scenes that ive never seen before. Its rare for me to do an instance and see everything. Who controls that and how? Dude if you just pulling my leg acting like you dont know, well enjoy.

Im gonna do this much more until someone comes up with some help or get it stopped.

Just for thought, how is it possible for that game to have 1000 players logged in and all i see is fake accounts and pretty much the same players sabotaging my day everyday. As if they have me logging in a changed manipulated twin of DCUO. right when i click the tab to launch the game. I DONT KNOW Im JUST SAYING.
Thema:

1. does anyone know of DCUO's illegal hacking and stocking and harassments toxic behaviors? - Similar Threads - does anyone DCUO's

2. Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb: This cable is for my logitech steering wheel e4773a0a-cfb8-43d9-b85f-581b9e190360
  3. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  4. does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...: I have been looking for literal HOURS on the internet and havnet found anything. I went to every setting and still nothing. if anyone could help me, that would be amazing....
  5. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  6. Does anyone know how to fix this? (0x87dd001a)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to fix this? (0x87dd001a): I cant load up anything or connect to xbox live. Everytime i try this error code comes up (0x87dd001a) Anyone got any solutions 667671f2-992d-483f-87aa-5f2fc507a9da
  7. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  8. When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea: My internet is okay because I did a test along with I opened other apps. I have had the xbox customer support open for over an hour and hasnt loaded on my pc. Any ideas?...
  9. Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen: I have reported issues for the last several builds which only seems to fall on deaf ears. Is there anyway to see status of issues raised ? Even went as far as trying to communicate with someone...
  10. My xbox keeps disconecting me from virgin media does anyone know how to fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox keeps disconecting me from virgin media does anyone know how to fix this: My xbox series x keeps disconecting me from virgin media and multi player does anyone know how to fix this issue. 7339beda-3336-43b2-9fc1-d30f4714b04b