Does anyone know if controllers for xbox 360 are still being manufactured?

Discus and support Does anyone know if controllers for xbox 360 are still being manufactured? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I was just wondering if controllers for xbox 360 are still being manufactured, as all of the local retailers I've asked about them so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Roman192, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Roman192
    Roman192 Guest

Hello everyone. I was just wondering if controllers for xbox 360 are still being manufactured, as all of the local retailers I've asked about them so far said they were discontinued and that supplies weren't arriving anymore.

Could anyone tell me if they've been officially discontinued already?

:)

Roman192, Feb 6, 2018
  2. sme321
    sme321 Guest
    Xbox hardware

does anyone know if the Xbox one controllers are regional from America to the uk?

sme321, Feb 6, 2018
  3. Mister Bat
    Mister Bat Guest
    Xbox One Wireless Controller Extender

With the new Xbox One Wireless Adapter for Windows, does anyone know if this will be compatible with the actual Xbox One console itself?

I find that the the Xbox One Wireless Controller distance is far inferior to the previous Xbox 360 Wireless Controller and as such my Xbox One Controllers constantly disconnect to the point that they are unusable in large rooms where the Xbox 360 Controllers
    handled these distances with ease.

I am hoping that by running a long USB cable and connecting it to the new Xbox One Wireless Adapter for Windows via a powered USB hub, that I will finally be able to use these Xbox One Wireless Controllers over similar distances to the original Xbox 360
    Wireless Controllers and maintain a stable connection.

Does anyone know if this will work, or if not, has anyone figured out a solution to this issue yet?

Thanks everyone, and all the very best!

MB.

Mister Bat, Feb 6, 2018
  4. Does anyone know if controllers for xbox 360 are still being manufactured?

They are showing as `out of stock` at the MS store, so I presume production has ceased, can`t find an official press release as yet.

You can still get new official 360 wireless controllers from Amazon though.

Paraffin Alien, Feb 6, 2018
  5. indycyclone
    indycyclone Guest
    I just found this out as well (not available from retailers), as my 360 controller that is less than a year old has broken. The only game I play is Forza 4 online and that would be a big issue for me if they are no longer made.

indycyclone, Feb 23, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    They're available through Amazon.

Smwutches, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Smwutches Win User

They're available through Amazon.
  8. indycyclone Win User

I just found this out as well (not available from retailers), as my 360 controller that is less than a year old has broken. The only game I play is Forza 4 online and that would be a big issue for me if they are no longer made.
  9. Paraffin Alien Win User

They are showing as `out of stock` at the MS store, so I presume production has ceased, can`t find an official press release as yet.

You can still get new official 360 wireless controllers from Amazon though.
  10. smileskybird Win User

Anybody else going through controllers?

Xbox 1 Day 1 Edition console with Kinect. My controller is still working completely fine. I don't update the controller as it's not something you do on Xbox 360. Some peps must have rough hands. Or there could be some sub-par controllers being manufactured.
  11. MeaningHealer02 Win User

Does anyone know the Xbox 360 Controller?

yes, it really looks good! it is said that it is orginal! But I want to know whether there is anyone buying from that web! How about their quality?
Thema:

1. Does anyone know if controllers for xbox 360 are still being manufactured? - Similar Threads - Does anyone controllers

2. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  3. does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...: I have been looking for literal HOURS on the internet and havnet found anything. I went to every setting and still nothing. if anyone could help me, that would be amazing....
  4. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  5. Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...: Media controls (both through google assistant and mobile app) will not work with paramount plus on Xbox. Does anyone know why? c3624f1e-a08a-45c2-be39-1fda9e8618ba
  6. Does anyone know if I can get a replacement controller for my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if I can get a replacement controller for my Xbox One S?: So about 2 week ago I broke my Xbox controller and I accidentally threw it away without checking for the serial number for a warranty. It’s dumb on me because I should have checked but I didn’t...
  7. Does anyone have the xbox 360 controller drivers??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone have the xbox 360 controller drivers??: I was updating my xbox 360 controller but I installed the wrong one and now every time I plug it in to my laptop it says device not working. So does anyone have the files or an device manager...
  8. Does anyone know if you can return a faulty Xbox without the original controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if you can return a faulty Xbox without the original controller?: Faulty Xbox return without controller still in warranty 14ddf0ef-c7b0-4a19-93c3-9a1002e8900f
  9. Does anyone know how to make a controller get detected on a MacBook for cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to make a controller get detected on a MacBook for cloud gaming?: my controller is connected to my MacBook with Bluetooth but when I try playing through cloud gaming my controller does not get detected 10062009-7b09-4c01-8634-7b72bfa48dbf
  10. Does anyone have the problem with the elite series 2 controller. The A button is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone have the problem with the elite series 2 controller. The A button is...: the A button if you press it fast it stop working for a second. 5d87eed7-4916-4a67-b983-7f265070a34c