Does anyone know how to get rid of family settings on a second hand Xbox 360?

Discus and support Does anyone know how to get rid of family settings on a second hand Xbox 360? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have recently bought an Xbox 360 and have found that there are family settings on it which I do not have the code to.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ������ �����, Jun 6, 2023.

1. Does anyone know how to get rid of family settings on a second hand Xbox 360?

I have recently bought an Xbox 360 and have found that there are family settings on it which I do not have the code to.

:)

������ �����, Jun 6, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. ABlazingSheep Win User

Reset pass code

Does anyone know how to get rid of a pass code on family setting for Xbox 360 please as someone has put a code on my daughters xbox not happy!!! Please can anyone help??
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

second hand xbox 360 with family settings

Hello its no way to change that since its from a previous owner. Unless you have contact with them to try to find out info. Sorry.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Your best bet would be to contact the previous owner and see if they can tell you the information so you can turn it off or change it.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Thema:

1. Does anyone know how to get rid of family settings on a second hand Xbox 360? - Similar Threads - Does anyone rid

2. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  3. does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...: I have been looking for literal HOURS on the internet and havnet found anything. I went to every setting and still nothing. if anyone could help me, that would be amazing....
  4. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  5. Does anyone know how to fix this? (0x87dd001a)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to fix this? (0x87dd001a): I cant load up anything or connect to xbox live. Everytime i try this error code comes up (0x87dd001a) Anyone got any solutions 667671f2-992d-483f-87aa-5f2fc507a9da
  6. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  7. When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea: My internet is okay because I did a test along with I opened other apps. I have had the xbox customer support open for over an hour and hasnt loaded on my pc. Any ideas?...
  8. Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen: I have reported issues for the last several builds which only seems to fall on deaf ears. Is there anyway to see status of issues raised ? Even went as far as trying to communicate with someone...
  9. My xbox keeps disconecting me from virgin media does anyone know how to fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox keeps disconecting me from virgin media does anyone know how to fix this: My xbox series x keeps disconecting me from virgin media and multi player does anyone know how to fix this issue. 7339beda-3336-43b2-9fc1-d30f4714b04b
  10. Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...: Media controls (both through google assistant and mobile app) will not work with paramount plus on Xbox. Does anyone know why? c3624f1e-a08a-45c2-be39-1fda9e8618ba