Does anyone know how to get live chat feed on your TV while streaming to twitch

Discus and support Does anyone know how to get live chat feed on your TV while streaming to twitch in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; its 2023 how is there still no option for chat overlay to be put on screen? 5b00a9d4-9e99-4dac-a521-0eeda0326ec0 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by xl Ag3nT PaC lx, May 15, 2023.

1. Does anyone know how to get live chat feed on your TV while streaming to twitch

its 2023 how is there still no option for chat overlay to be put on screen?

:)

xl Ag3nT PaC lx, May 15, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello xl, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your stream.

At the moment there is no option to have the chat on screen while you're streaming from your console. I do miss the days of Mixer that did have that option. I think because that app was affiliated with Xbox they may have required the chat option. What I would recommend here is to contact Twitch Support to see if they're able to add the feature to their app.
  3. Tzar of kaos Win User

E3

Twitch live stream the whole E3...

But i don't know how Twitch will manage and do,their live stream.
  4. My Buck Stick Win User

twitch question

In the Twitch settings while streaming you can choose to mute your mic so that your voice won't be heard on your stream. Your friends will still be able to chat with you.

Regarding your second question, even with the microphone on, the twitch stream does not pick up the voices of other people in your party. I actually found this forum trying to find a way to make twitch pick up the voices of my friends as well as my own.
  5. GR90 Win User

App idea, Screen Sharing

Yeah it was going to say that's twitch does your friend can put a live stream up and you and other friends can watch and have a live chat with voice or text.
  6. Susan Ford1 Win User

Does anyone know how you get party chat to come through stream on twitch

Im trying to get my fortnite party chat to come through stream on twitch
Thema:

1. Does anyone know how to get live chat feed on your TV while streaming to twitch - Similar Threads - Does anyone live

2. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  3. does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...: I have been looking for literal HOURS on the internet and havnet found anything. I went to every setting and still nothing. if anyone could help me, that would be amazing....
  4. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  5. Does anyone know how to fix this? (0x87dd001a)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to fix this? (0x87dd001a): I cant load up anything or connect to xbox live. Everytime i try this error code comes up (0x87dd001a) Anyone got any solutions 667671f2-992d-483f-87aa-5f2fc507a9da
  6. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  7. When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea: My internet is okay because I did a test along with I opened other apps. I have had the xbox customer support open for over an hour and hasnt loaded on my pc. Any ideas?...
  8. Does anyone know how to live stream to YouTube from XSX?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to live stream to YouTube from XSX?: So I have access to My Logi Webcam, TV, Xbox Series X along with a few cords (HDMI adapters), and if need be an HP Laptop. I'm trying to figure out how to stream to YouTube from the Xbox there has...
  9. Does anyone here know how to get free game pass ultimate/live gold etc

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone here know how to get free game pass ultimate/live gold etc: I really need ultimate but I can't afford it. Can someone help? submitted by /u/Fellatoast [link] [comments]
  10. Paid for Xbox live but still not able to play. Does anyone have any ideas of the issues?...

in XBoX on Windows
    Paid for Xbox live but still not able to play. Does anyone have any ideas of the issues?...: Paid for Xbox live but it still won’t let me play. Tired to contact Xbox but I seem to hit a block at every stage. The website is confusing! Hi ec549634-16f1-46cd-9e9d-405637ebeb6c