Does anyone know how to get in contact with the Enforcement team? Ive randomly been...

Discus and support Does anyone know how to get in contact with the Enforcement team? Ive randomly been... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was just on youtube and doing nothing prior to the suspension f35a5143-3cc3-47dc-9a4f-50a1b2a6a344 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dbd Nerd, Jan 25, 2025.

  1. Dbd Nerd
    Dbd Nerd Guest

    Does anyone know how to get in contact with the Enforcement team? Ive randomly been...


    I was just on youtube and doing nothing prior to the suspension

    :)
     
    Dbd Nerd, Jan 25, 2025
    #1
  2. Daft Badger Win User

    Does anyone know how to get in contact with the Enforcement team? Ive randomly been suspended and my appeal INSTANTLY got denied

    You've already been told how to contact the enforcement team in your previous thread HERE
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

    Does anyone know how to get in contact with the Enforcement team? Ive randomly been suspended and my appeal INSTANTLY got denied

    Hi Dbd. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

    Thank you for posting on the Xbox Communities Forum. Note that some enforcement actions are issued the same day that the violation took place, while others require more time for investigation.

    If you receive an enforcement action when you're not on the Xbox network, it may be the result of prior activities. Bear in mind that the Community Standards for Xbox have no statute of limitations, and a player can receive an enforcement action at any time for past offences.

    The enforcement team works offline and cannot be contacted; if your appeal has been denied, there is unfortunately nothing you can do. If it's a permanent ban, your account's access to Xbox Network will remain suspended indefinitely. If it's a temporary enforcement, you'll be able to access Xbox Network again once the ban period ends.

    https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/xbox-enforcement-action-faq

    Please reach back if you have further questions.

    Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. KeenGnu64 Win User

    why was my son banned from xbox live

    does anyone know how to get in touch with the enforcement team
  5. CountyEel6 Win User

    Enforcement - Problem to create a Case Review Status / Request to revaluation sentence

    I'm trying to get in contact with someone from the enforcement team because I been banned for something I never did ... Does anyone know there number if so please help
  6. Demonic Bladez Win User

    achievements from my 360 games have been wiped!

    does anyone know the email address for the enforcement team so i can contact them to get this fixed
Thema:

Does anyone know how to get in contact with the Enforcement team? Ive randomly been...

Loading...
  1. Does anyone know how to get in contact with the Enforcement team? Ive randomly been... - Similar Threads - Does anyone contact

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  4. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]
  5. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  6. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  7. Does anyone know how to contact a virtual agent

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to contact a virtual agent: I was having many conversations with online agents to try and re-link my lost Xbox account and get the situation escalated, but the last guy i spoke to said he would update me on the status and...
  8. Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?: I've had an ongoing issue with the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox where it keeps telling me to update my consoles location, causing me to lose my streak. I finally got some help via a live chat...
  9. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  10. Does anyone have a actual working contact number for these people?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone have a actual working contact number for these people?: I don't understand why it's so difficult to get a rea person to help me recover my account that I own. It was hacked by a Jeremy or Jeremiah. Doubtful its even his real name. Please if anyone has...