Does anyone know how to get game data to fully sync ?

Discus and support Does anyone know how to get game data to fully sync ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had to get a new console the other day and now my game syncs 81% data and then stops. This is for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition. It... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kailin Christiansen, Nov 9, 2022.

1. Does anyone know how to get game data to fully sync ?

I had to get a new console the other day and now my game syncs 81% data and then stops. This is for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition. It shows my last save file from September even though I was playing the game this past Friday before that console stopped working. Xbox CS keeps telling me to reset settings and internet and factory reset and nothing has worked. They have also told me to contact the creators of the game which I have done and they say it’s an Xbox issue and I have gotten nowhere.

:)

Kailin Christiansen, Nov 9, 2022
  2. Kailin Christiansen Win User

I’m not sure what you mean by that. I only have one account for this xbox.
  3. Kailin Christiansen Win User

Thank you for replying. I have tried everything including trying it on another xbox and nothing has worked. I believe this to be an xbox cloud problem. I was also playing the game today to see if it would sync those new game files and it was not syncing any of the new saves that I made. Unfortunately customer support keeps hanging up on me anytime I explain my problem to them.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, please try testing the game with a different account / profile on your console
    In that way we can know if it's this specific cloud save or something more.

Right now there is no outage related to Skyrim reported
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Sorry if I wasn't clear.
    If you only have one profile added to the console try creating a new Microsoft account for this purpose
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Kailin

I don't like to give bad news but exists the possibility that the cloud saved data is corrupted.

But we can try to isolate the problem a bit more, for this try:

A. Connect the console to a completely different wifi network

For this purpose you can share mobile data via wifi hotspot and connect the console in that way

B. Can be a bit odd but disconnect all the USB accessories connected to your Xbox and try again

C. Try using a custom DNS address

go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings

Once you’re inside the Advanced Settings menu, go to DNS settings and select Manual from the list of available options.

When you get to the next screen, enter 8.8.8.8 in the box associated with the Primary DNS and 8.8.4.4 in the Secondary DNS box.

Once the default DNS addresses have been changed, restart your console and see if the issue has been resolved at the next console startup.

If that doesn't work use 1.1.1.1 as primary and 1.0.0.1 as secondary

D. Try downloading the game on another console and verify if the same happens (you can ask this favor to a friend or someone who you trust)
Thema:

1. Does anyone know how to get game data to fully sync ? - Similar Threads - Does anyone game

2. does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...: I have been looking for literal HOURS on the internet and havnet found anything. I went to every setting and still nothing. if anyone could help me, that would be amazing....
  3. Hi, does anyone else notice any issues with their graphics in game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, does anyone else notice any issues with their graphics in game?: I'm noticing issues mainly in Forza and call of duty. It almost looks like I have a terrible connection and the details of the map don't want to render completely, it's like playing on below 720p...
  4. Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...: Hey, i have been experiencing an odd clicking/crackling sound on my new Xbox Series X. games include Fallout New Vegas and Far Cry 2. The sound seems to stop if i switch to mono, but I'd like to...
  5. Does anyone know how to fix the Game Bar that will not open with Windows 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix the Game Bar that will not open with Windows 11?: Game Bar no longer opens when I use the shortcut Windows + G. I have gone into my apps, uninstalled the game bar, and reinstalled it. This did not work either. Upon clicking the shortcut on my...
  6. BG3 Can’t continue an existing Private multiplayer game with friend. Does anyone know if...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BG3 Can’t continue an existing Private multiplayer game with friend. Does anyone know if...: BG3 just launched on Xbox. Started a fresh new game with a friend. On PC / Steam we did not need to access the landing page Multiplayer menu which seemed like a match making or select a server...
  7. Hi does anyone know how I’m able to fix my game so that when I turn my iPhone sideways the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi does anyone know how I’m able to fix my game so that when I turn my iPhone sideways the...: Hi does anyone know how I’m able to fix my game so that when I turn my iPhone sideways the game I have streamed in it will also turn to the side I have it on ce4c95f1-62e7-488c-984a-2c58e210927a
  8. Does anyone know how to fix Xbox one problem..it will not launch any games or apps and says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix Xbox one problem..it will not launch any games or apps and says...: Does anyone know how to fix Xbox one problem....won't launch Amy games or apps...just pauses for a couple seconds when I click and says having problem launching 28512a93-5ae7-4129-9a72-604e0ec74a75
  9. Does anyone have a problem with a game missing from their microsoft store library? Stolen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone have a problem with a game missing from their microsoft store library? Stolen...: In my case "Sea of thieves". It is no longer in my library in my microsoft store. Furthermore, I have only one account and I do not use Gamepass or Xbox services and I have not given anyone access...
  10. Does anyone know how to fix my xbox's loading problem for games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix my xbox's loading problem for games?: I recently started having a major problem with my Xbox One S. Two of my core games are fortnite and rocket league and both are having problems, but it doesn't seem like an Epic Games thing. For...