Does anyone know how to get animated wallpaper s on the new UI?

Discus and support Does anyone know how to get animated wallpaper s on the new UI? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; . submitted by /u/iWantDeadxd [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/iWantDeadxd, Aug 25, 2020.

  1. Does anyone know how to get animated wallpaper s on the new UI?

    /u/iWantDeadxd, Aug 25, 2020
    #1
  2. dudeskis01 Win User

    Xbox One Dashboard

    wallpaper wouldnt work with the metro ui. some of the tiles are live and have animations. it would be too much visually and look horrendous. its not like x360 which is a hybrid metro, its much easier to use and navigate.
  3. AaronSmith_44 Win User

    I have two Social tabs on my Xbox

    All good now, thank you Xbox. And does anyone know how often the bing search wallpaper changes?
  4. Korhog Win User

    Themes for Xbox

    it would be cool to use animated wallpapers
  5. HeavenWolve Win User

    Xbox background - personalised themes

    I'd love to put videos or animated wallpapers. But the idea of being able to make your own wallpaper is great. It would be cool to be able to share some too.
  6. تركي المروØ Win User

    Xbox device not registering in family safety app

    No this does not answer my question. I have followed all the instructions and guidelines and the Xbox device is still not showing up on the family safety account. We followed the instruction to add an Xbox device on the link you provided and it’s still not showing up no matter how many times we log in with the account on the Xbox
    Xbox s Fortnite season 6 Update Xbox, update the system, theme your kids, so you understand what I mean, and put pictures Tokyo ghoul

    So download the latest update of anime wallpapers O Corporation or Xbox please put anime in Xbox s
Thema:

Does anyone know how to get animated wallpaper s on the new UI?

Loading...
  1. Does anyone know how to get animated wallpaper s on the new UI? - Similar Threads - Does anyone animated

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  4. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]
  5. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  6. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  7. Does anyone remember Xbox SmartGlass? I helped test it 10 years ago!

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone remember Xbox SmartGlass? I helped test it 10 years ago!: Xbox SmartGlass was the original mobile companion app for Xbox, it was revolutionary for Xbox fans such as myself at the time. The app formed the basis of the Xbox mobile app we all know and love...
  8. Does anyone know when we are going to get new previews

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when we are going to get new previews: Know when we’re gonna get on the Xbox insider app because I would like to know because I completed all of them except the understanding video gameplay by Oxford because I think it is invite only...
  9. Anyone here have FSE on PC? Does it introduce proper wake-from-sleep like SteamOS?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone here have FSE on PC? Does it introduce proper wake-from-sleep like SteamOS?: On SteamOS/Bazzite, you can put the PC to sleep while the game is running, and then wake the PC up and resume the game immediately, just like a modern game console. This doesn't really work all...
  10. Does anyone know how to fix this or what the cause of it is?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know how to fix this or what the cause of it is?: My Xbox series X was working fine 3 days ago. But today I turn it on and the screen is dimmed and tinted green. I already checked and it's not my tv as that is perfectly fine. I already checked...