Does anyone know how to fix the auction house accessibility for FH5 even though I have all...

Discus and support Does anyone know how to fix the auction house accessibility for FH5 even though I have all... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi my account name is hammerhead! I have been having problems accessing the forza horizon 5 auction house even though all my privacy settings for my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hammerhead88860, Jan 8, 2023.

1. Does anyone know how to fix the auction house accessibility for FH5 even though I have all...

Hi my account name is hammerhead!

I have been having problems accessing the forza horizon 5 auction house even though all my privacy settings for my account on my console and on the microsoft Xbox website are enabled. I have them ALL set to either allowed, or everyone. For some strange reason though I STILL can not access the auction house in that specific Forza Horizon, as I am ABLE to do so on Forza Horizon 4 but not on 5. Can someone please help me and possibly find a solution? Thank You!

:)

Hammerhead88860, Jan 8, 2023
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Does anyone know how to fix the auction house accessibility for FH5 even though I have all my privacy settings switched to everyone, or allowed?

Ignore the Adviser's reply..their information is woefully wrong. The AH was temporarily closed but it has been reopened and working fine for the best part of a month now

Is the Auction House the only part of the game you are having issues with? Can you do Horizon open racing? Access the Forzathon Shop? Just trying to work out if it's one thing or the entire online.

If it's more than just the AH, I would check here to make sure you haven't been banned or suspended (users don't always get notified when their is enforcement action):

https://forza.net/myforza/banhistory/
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Does anyone know how to fix the auction house accessibility for FH5 even though I have all my privacy settings switched to everyone, or allowed?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.
    My name is Georges C. welcome to the community.

Hello Hammerhead8886, as far as we know the auctions were closed by Microsoft and the developer of Forza.

https://racinggames.gg/forza/forza-horizon-5-au...

https://cyberpost.co/microsoft/forza-horizon-5-...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
    Please do research before answering questions: The Auction House was closed temporarily but has been reopened since early December!!
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Hammerhead8886, as far as we know the auctions were closed by Microsoft and the developer of Forza.

https://racinggames.gg/forza/forza-horizon-5-au...

https://cyberpost.co/microsoft/forza-horizon-5-...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. Kal El Bee Win User

Forza Horizon 3 PC problem family safety

Same with me it says that these features are blocked per your xbox live parental settings even though my account says adult. i also am playing on pc i dont have an xbox one or 360. Anyone know how to fix this?

I cant use the auction house or the design and livery stuff. clubs are also blocked.

This really sucks because i have some rare and valuable cars that i want to put up for auction and cant.

Pls help
  6. Oraclea Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Instant Money

Thanks for that tip! It does look like this is the most "profitable" car in the game using this strategy according to the community.

I also know now that to use this strategy, you do have to buy the car specifically from the Autoshow rather than the Auction House- even though it might be available for cheaper at the Auction House, if you buy a car from the Auction House where someone
    has already used the skill on their skill tree, you can't use it yourself for that same car.
Thema:

Does anyone know how to fix the auction house accessibility for FH5 even though I have all...

1. Does anyone know how to fix the auction house accessibility for FH5 even though I have all... - Similar Threads - Does anyone fix

2. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  3. Does anyone know how to fix this? (0x87dd001a)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to fix this? (0x87dd001a): I cant load up anything or connect to xbox live. Everytime i try this error code comes up (0x87dd001a) Anyone got any solutions 667671f2-992d-483f-87aa-5f2fc507a9da
  4. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  5. My xbox keeps disconecting me from virgin media does anyone know how to fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox keeps disconecting me from virgin media does anyone know how to fix this: My xbox series x keeps disconecting me from virgin media and multi player does anyone know how to fix this issue. 7339beda-3336-43b2-9fc1-d30f4714b04b
  6. does anyone know how to fix all 3 of the xbox usb ports not working on my xbox series ?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    does anyone know how to fix all 3 of the xbox usb ports not working on my xbox series ?...: hey, my Xbox was working perfectly fine for a long time whenever I just woke up and turned it on none of the three USB ports were giving power to anything I had plugged into it so I tried...
  7. my wireless adapter does not work does anyone know how to fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    my wireless adapter does not work does anyone know how to fix it?: i got a new controller with a adapter so i tried the adapter and it didn't work please help i spend a 100 dollars on my controller and i can't even play on my pc...
  8. Baldurs Gate 3 crashing. Does anyone know a fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Baldurs Gate 3 crashing. Does anyone know a fix?: Everytime I start up Baldurs Gate 3, the game crashes before loading the menu. My Larian Account is not conected to my Xbox Account and it stil happens, after I delted all my game data an...
  9. Does anyone know how to fix the Game Bar that will not open with Windows 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix the Game Bar that will not open with Windows 11?: Game Bar no longer opens when I use the shortcut Windows + G. I have gone into my apps, uninstalled the game bar, and reinstalled it. This did not work either. Upon clicking the shortcut on my...
  10. Hi does anyone know how I’m able to fix my game so that when I turn my iPhone sideways the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi does anyone know how I’m able to fix my game so that when I turn my iPhone sideways the...: Hi does anyone know how I’m able to fix my game so that when I turn my iPhone sideways the game I have streamed in it will also turn to the side I have it on ce4c95f1-62e7-488c-984a-2c58e210927a