Does anyone know how to fix input delay and input errors on Xbox consoles?

Discus and support Does anyone know how to fix input delay and input errors on Xbox consoles? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been having a terrible input delay for about a year now on my Xbox. Whenever I press the buttons on the controller it is delayed and there are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kairobi, Dec 9, 2022.

1. Kairobi
    Kairobi Guest

I have been having a terrible input delay for about a year now on my Xbox. Whenever I press the buttons on the controller it is delayed and there are SOO many input errors. It has completely ruined my gaming experience and I have not enjoyed playing for over a year now. I've essentially tried EVERYTHING to fix this issue from updating console and controllers, I purchased another Xbox console and controllers , New HDMI cords, played on different televisions, tried wired and wireless controllers, wired internet connection, I blew out the fan on the Xbox, I factory reset it, I went into the settings on Xbox to fix the refresh rate and nothing has changed. Please help me if you can, otherwise I may have to give up playing because my inputs are so delayed that I can't enjoy ANY of my games. It's not just happening while playing games, it also happens when I am on the dashboard just searching through my apps.

:)

Kairobi, Dec 9, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello Kairobi,

I could not really imagine how important it is for you to be able to rectify this issue at the soonest time possible. However, we have realized that this issue of yours would be dealt better by our live support team so that they can properly check what’s going on with your device and applications. They are more equipped with all the tools and resources to get your problem diagnosed. Kindly follow the steps below to contact our live support team:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the list.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you encounter same issue and have an error message please let us know so we can forward your findings to the Internal Support Team.
    Thank you.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

If you were having input delay, and you have done all this, then you likely have some kind of local interference.

Also, what is the make and model of your television do you have it set game mode?

This video may give you some ideas about how to spot such things

https://youtu.be/QoC8R3KHk8E
  4. XBF Paul M Win User

Extreme Input Delay for Mouse on Xbox

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it looks like you're experiencing some input delay while playing fortnite with a mouse. Which mouse are you currently using with the Xbox one console? As well can you try using the mouse with
    another supported game and see if the input delay is there as well? Please let us know how it goes.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  5. The_Last_DJ Win User

Input delay on xbox series x

How bad is the input delay?
  6. RayyanShiwani Win User

input delay on xbox on with kbm

im a competitive player and need the lowest amount of input delay possible can u exactly tell me how much miliseconds of input delay will i get
Thema:

1. Does anyone know how to fix input delay and input errors on Xbox consoles? - Similar Threads - Does anyone fix

2. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  3. Does anyone know how to fix this? (0x87dd001a)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to fix this? (0x87dd001a): I cant load up anything or connect to xbox live. Everytime i try this error code comes up (0x87dd001a) Anyone got any solutions 667671f2-992d-483f-87aa-5f2fc507a9da
  4. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  5. My xbox keeps disconecting me from virgin media does anyone know how to fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox keeps disconecting me from virgin media does anyone know how to fix this: My xbox series x keeps disconecting me from virgin media and multi player does anyone know how to fix this issue. 7339beda-3336-43b2-9fc1-d30f4714b04b
  6. does anyone know how to fix all 3 of the xbox usb ports not working on my xbox series ?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    does anyone know how to fix all 3 of the xbox usb ports not working on my xbox series ?...: hey, my Xbox was working perfectly fine for a long time whenever I just woke up and turned it on none of the three USB ports were giving power to anything I had plugged into it so I tried...
  7. my wireless adapter does not work does anyone know how to fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    my wireless adapter does not work does anyone know how to fix it?: i got a new controller with a adapter so i tried the adapter and it didn't work please help i spend a 100 dollars on my controller and i can't even play on my pc...
  8. Baldurs Gate 3 crashing. Does anyone know a fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Baldurs Gate 3 crashing. Does anyone know a fix?: Everytime I start up Baldurs Gate 3, the game crashes before loading the menu. My Larian Account is not conected to my Xbox Account and it stil happens, after I delted all my game data an...
  9. Does anyone know how to fix the Game Bar that will not open with Windows 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix the Game Bar that will not open with Windows 11?: Game Bar no longer opens when I use the shortcut Windows + G. I have gone into my apps, uninstalled the game bar, and reinstalled it. This did not work either. Upon clicking the shortcut on my...
  10. Hi does anyone know how I’m able to fix my game so that when I turn my iPhone sideways the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi does anyone know how I’m able to fix my game so that when I turn my iPhone sideways the...: Hi does anyone know how I’m able to fix my game so that when I turn my iPhone sideways the game I have streamed in it will also turn to the side I have it on ce4c95f1-62e7-488c-984a-2c58e210927a