Does anyone know how to find out difficulty level of bonus games?

Discus and support Does anyone know how to find out difficulty level of bonus games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I usually play Solitaire games each week to get the weekly trophies. I played Hard Spider three times in a row to get to the bonus game, and when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Crystal F, Jan 14, 2023.

1. Crystal F
    Crystal F Guest

I usually play Solitaire games each week to get the weekly trophies. I played Hard Spider three times in a row to get to the bonus game, and when I completed that, I went up three levels in Spider. I am wondering what it means to go up three levels at one time -- does that mean I played a Grandmaster game, a Master game, an Expert game, or just a Hard game like the ones I played to get to the bonus game?

:)

Crystal F, Jan 14, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

It is likely that the levels in the Spider game you are playing correspond to increasing difficulty levels, such as Easy, Medium, Hard, and possibly Expert or Master. The fact that you went up three levels at once suggests that the bonus game you completed was significantly more difficult than the Hard game you played previously. It is possible that the bonus game you completed corresponded to the Expert or Master level of difficulty.
  3. ClawedGarnish Win User

Brink Stuck

When you enter versus, the bots present are at the hardest difficulty.

It's not broken but I can see how people find it frustrating.

If it does get too difficult, sell all abilities and take yourself back to level 1, then it's just down to out shooting the enemy rather than out-perking them.
  4. Azrael008uk Win User

Why do you love Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition?

So the last few times you asked this it's been pointed out that there are now 10 difficulty levels.

Here's a breakdown of the levels and how the difficulty affects the gameplay experience... again.

us.battle.net/.../game-difficulty

You keep asking the same thing.

You keep getting told the same thing.
  5. StiX29 Win User

Big XP wknds are BAD!?

does anyone know when the next XP bonus is? it also gets a lot more players on the game
  6. marknally Win User

Sniper Elite 3 - new details and trailer

I'm on to the 3rd level now, great game, the further you get through the more the levels open up a bit giving you different options on how to approach. The optional objectives give you more to aim for on top of the main mission.

I'm playing on the second difficulty level and finding it quite tricky to fully stealth levels still, so there is definitely a challenge for more skilled players out there.

Certainly one of the better games out for the Xone at the moment.
Thema:

1. Does anyone know how to find out difficulty level of bonus games? - Similar Threads - Does anyone find

2. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  3. does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...: I have been looking for literal HOURS on the internet and havnet found anything. I went to every setting and still nothing. if anyone could help me, that would be amazing....
  4. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  5. Does anyone know how to fix this? (0x87dd001a)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to fix this? (0x87dd001a): I cant load up anything or connect to xbox live. Everytime i try this error code comes up (0x87dd001a) Anyone got any solutions 667671f2-992d-483f-87aa-5f2fc507a9da
  6. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  7. When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea: My internet is okay because I did a test along with I opened other apps. I have had the xbox customer support open for over an hour and hasnt loaded on my pc. Any ideas?...
  8. Does anyone find it hard to get support from Xbox personnel not community support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone find it hard to get support from Xbox personnel not community support: I find this such a cop out, 14 days and still won’t install a game it’s stuck but hey replace the Xbox a fourth time and it will do the same problem. Do you not think something may have gone wrong...
  9. Does anyone know where to find a goalie

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know where to find a goalie: I am looking for a teammate in the game omega Strikers!! Need a goalie for the team...I don't know if I'm allowed to look here... e900bd9c-b928-4989-b058-869825db1588
  10. Does anyone know how I can find this elusive puzzle I haven't finished ,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how I can find this elusive puzzle I haven't finished ,: Does anyone know how I can find this elusive puzzle I haven't finished , 6fb1e0e8-af8d-4495-866e-c17c348ba554