Does anyone know how support works?
Discus and support Does anyone know how support works? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a new series x with 2 controllers Both controllers have the infamous button issues (buttons not working well), I have requested replacement. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PaleAngler, Jan 19, 2021.
Thema:
Does anyone know how support works?
Loading...
-
Does anyone know how support works? - Similar Threads - Does anyone support
-
Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone
in XboX InsidersDoes forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments] -
Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments] -
Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments] -
Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments] -
does anyone have a game pass code i cld have
in XboX Insidersdoes anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments] -
Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?
in XBoX on WindowsDoes anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?: I've had an ongoing issue with the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox where it keeps telling me to update my consoles location, causing me to lose my streak. I finally got some help via a live chat... -
Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...
in XBoX AccessibilityDoes anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...: Does anyone know a phone number for xbox support 26935c51-0ac1-4527-a7d9-63428c542009 -
Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..
in XBoX Rewards & SocialDoes anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..: Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox. It’s like I’m trying to communicate with a brick wall when I try too. Not only that but I’ve reported this... -
Does anyone find it hard to get support from Xbox personnel not community support
in XBoX on ConsolesDoes anyone find it hard to get support from Xbox personnel not community support: I find this such a cop out, 14 days and still won’t install a game it’s stuck but hey replace the Xbox a fourth time and it will do the same problem. Do you not think something may have gone wrong...