Does anyone know how I download the Microsoft Flight Simulator to my PC that I purchased...

Discus and support Does anyone know how I download the Microsoft Flight Simulator to my PC that I purchased... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Today, I purchased and received the key for Microsoft Flight simulator delux edition. I clicked on the link and it took me to the xbox sign up site.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RichardA_531, Apr 12, 2023.

1. RichardA_531
    RichardA_531 Guest

Does anyone know how I download the Microsoft Flight Simulator to my PC that I purchased...

Today, I purchased and received the key for Microsoft Flight simulator delux edition. I clicked on the link and it took me to the xbox sign up site. why? where did the flight sim download site go? what is xbox?

:)

RichardA_531, Apr 12, 2023
  2. ImuaKeawemauhili Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Boxed Physical edition.

Hi, I wanted to ask with the new flight simulator preorder does it include a physical copy? I couldn't find an option when preordering I have the premium deluxe ordered. If I didn't order the physical copy how do I do that? This is for my PC, not
    Xbox.
    I'm a big fan of Microsoft flights simulator
  3. NolaHola Win User

MS Flight Simulator 2020

does it show under your microsoft account purchase history on microsoft store or is it when you log into best buy, if the latter then you need to take it up with best buy.
    Hi, i have the sme problem, just purchased flight simulator from best buy. it shows on microsoft account as purchased, I redeemed the code but no download place, how do i download this?
  4. XBF-Spartan Win User

Flight simulator 2020 comprei e não consigo baixar.

5. angelcapalla06 Win User

How can I download/install the game for PC that I recently purchased from Microsoft Store?

Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium for PC. The frustrating part is I can't even talk to anyone from Microsoft customer support to help.
  6. Juhn Jac Win User

Microsoft flight simulator

Hello I have microsoft flight simulator how do I submit to microsoft that I want that they upgrade from standard version to premium deluxe version or how can I submit to get three more aircraft for sim
    Hi darel Tarbuk

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. We are happy to help.

Please see it below.

Check this out: Microsoft Flight Simulator FAQ – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

[table][tr][td]Q: Can I upgrade editions?A: Yes it is possible to purchase Upgrade bundles from the in-game Marketplace, but the most cost-efficient way to purchase Microsoft Flight Simulator is to buy the edition you are interested in. If you purchase an upgrade from the Marketplace, it is more advantageous to purchase the Premium Deluxe Upgrade.[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Q: If I buy an Upgrade Pack or an aircraft/airport in the Marketplace, can I continue playing Microsoft Flight Simulator after my Game Pass subscription runs out?Upgrade Packs and additional content do not include the Microsoft Flight Simulator base game. To continue playing Microsoft Flight Simulator you’ll need to purchase a digital copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator standard edition from the Microsoft Store or renew your Game Pass subscription.[/td][/tr][/table]

Sincerely

Microsoft Forum Moderator
Thema:

1. Does anyone know how I download the Microsoft Flight Simulator to my PC that I purchased... - Similar Threads - Does anyone download

2. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  3. does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...: I have been looking for literal HOURS on the internet and havnet found anything. I went to every setting and still nothing. if anyone could help me, that would be amazing....
  4. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  5. Does anyone know how to fix this? (0x87dd001a)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to fix this? (0x87dd001a): I cant load up anything or connect to xbox live. Everytime i try this error code comes up (0x87dd001a) Anyone got any solutions 667671f2-992d-483f-87aa-5f2fc507a9da
  6. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  7. When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea: My internet is okay because I did a test along with I opened other apps. I have had the xbox customer support open for over an hour and hasnt loaded on my pc. Any ideas?...
  8. Does anyone know how to fix this? I brought the new cod mw3 and it won’t even download,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix this? I brought the new cod mw3 and it won’t even download,...: [img] This is what comes up when I try to install the new call of duty mw3. Please help d539190f-fecb-48d8-b60c-33d62f01b5c9
  9. Does anyone know how i can get my download details for Roblox app please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how i can get my download details for Roblox app please?: so the Roblox app recently updated and now its asking me to sign in, the only problem is my account was just tied to the xbox and not an email so i have no way of getting back into it so my son...
  10. Does anyone know why my Roblox that I downloaded from the Microsoft Store has the buttons...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why my Roblox that I downloaded from the Microsoft Store has the buttons...: This makes it difficult for me to play because many buttons are not configured correctly for their respective keys. I investigated, and I did not find any information on the problem, also, I...