Does anyone know how I can recover my account?

Discus and support Does anyone know how I can recover my account? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 1.Hello, someone could help me to recover my account. The problem is that it tells me that it sends the code to my cell phone but my cell phone broke... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Himmel Bab 7u7, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Does anyone know how I can recover my account?

1.Hello, someone could help me to recover my account. The problem is that it tells me that it sends the code to my cell phone but my cell phone broke down so I do not know what to do?

:)

Himmel Bab 7u7, Jun 25, 2018
  2. Dimelover1
    Dimelover1 Guest
    80151901 error message

does anyone know how i can recover my xbox live account even though i am recieving this error message.

Dimelover1, Jun 25, 2018
  3. Weeknder
    Weeknder Guest
    other consoles cant recover my gamertag

I have a problem when my friend try to recover my account. everytime they try to recover my account it comes up with an error and they cant recover it, the email and pass work i know because i can get on xbox.com and recover my own gamertag. Does anyone
    know how we can fix this its really annoying

Weeknder, Jun 25, 2018
  4. Does anyone know how I can recover my account?

You should have an option when trying to recover that you do not have access to any of these which will do this:

1. ask for an alternate email address.

2. send a code to that email address to verify you have access to it.

3. once you put the code in it will start asking you questions about the account.

4. the account recovery team will look at your answers and if you answer enough of them correctly they will send you an email to the alternate email address with a link to reset your password.

5. if you do not answer enough correctly they will still send you an email letting you know you didnt answer enough of the questions correctly.

6. if you do get the email saying you did not answer enough correctly you can then contact xbox support by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us and have them fill out a forgot password escalation form this will consist of:

1. the alternate email address that you used.

2. an account recovery reference number from the bottom of the email that they sent saying that you did not provide them with enough information.

3. the xbox live device id from the settings on a console your profile has been on previously (this is a requirement) if you do not have access to a console your profile was on previously xbox support will not be able to send the escalation form
    up to the escalations team.

4. some more information about the account.

Once this form is filled out and sent to the escalations team they will look at it and if enough of those questions are correct they will then send you out an email with a link to reset your password.

steeledwand7664, Jun 25, 2018
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

You should have an option when trying to recover that you do not have access to any of these which will do this:

1. ask for an alternate email address.

2. send a code to that email address to verify you have access to it.

3. once you put the code in it will start asking you questions about the account.

4. the account recovery team will look at your answers and if you answer enough of them correctly they will send you an email to the alternate email address with a link to reset your password.

5. if you do not answer enough correctly they will still send you an email letting you know you didnt answer enough of the questions correctly.

6. if you do get the email saying you did not answer enough correctly you can then contact xbox support by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us and have them fill out a forgot password escalation form this will consist of:

1. the alternate email address that you used.

2. an account recovery reference number from the bottom of the email that they sent saying that you did not provide them with enough information.

3. the xbox live device id from the settings on a console your profile has been on previously (this is a requirement) if you do not have access to a console your profile was on previously xbox support will not be able to send the escalation form
    up to the escalations team.

4. some more information about the account.

Once this form is filled out and sent to the escalations team they will look at it and if enough of those questions are correct they will then send you out an email with a link to reset your password.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

I got my Xbox account hacked

The problem is with the account recovery solution is that I have too type in the Microsoft account I want too recover. How am I suppose too do that if I don’t know it or anyone else does. All I know is Xbox account that I want too recover and that it but I need too know the email address too recover and I dno how on my end too do that.
    Then there's nothing else you can do unfortunately
  7. MadQuickscope19 Win User

Security Issues.

Does anybody know how to change your security question or how to recover the answer? I have my account and can access it but can not do certain things due to not remembering my account security question. Any suggestions?
  8. Scott Cruse Win User

Chance of getting a refund when hacked then banned

Activision support is attrocious

Cannot speak to anyone who can do anything to assist

All I want to know is how I recover my account so that I can continue to use the game I purchased
  9. Azrael008uk Win User

Fight Night: Achievement Has Broken My Game???

It would seem that recovering my Gamertag might be an effective fix.

Does anyone know how you go about doing this?

Cheers,

Az
Thema:

1. Does anyone know how I can recover my account? - Similar Threads - Does anyone recover

2. Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb: This cable is for my logitech steering wheel e4773a0a-cfb8-43d9-b85f-581b9e190360
  3. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  4. does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...: I have been looking for literal HOURS on the internet and havnet found anything. I went to every setting and still nothing. if anyone could help me, that would be amazing....
  5. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  6. Does anyone know how to fix this? (0x87dd001a)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to fix this? (0x87dd001a): I cant load up anything or connect to xbox live. Everytime i try this error code comes up (0x87dd001a) Anyone got any solutions 667671f2-992d-483f-87aa-5f2fc507a9da
  7. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  8. When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea: My internet is okay because I did a test along with I opened other apps. I have had the xbox customer support open for over an hour and hasnt loaded on my pc. Any ideas?...
  9. Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen: I have reported issues for the last several builds which only seems to fall on deaf ears. Is there anyway to see status of issues raised ? Even went as far as trying to communicate with someone...
  10. My xbox keeps disconecting me from virgin media does anyone know how to fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox keeps disconecting me from virgin media does anyone know how to fix this: My xbox series x keeps disconecting me from virgin media and multi player does anyone know how to fix this issue. 7339beda-3336-43b2-9fc1-d30f4714b04b