Does anyone know? Help would be greatly appreciated . . .

Discus and support Does anyone know? Help would be greatly appreciated . . . in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was chatting with support last night after redeeming a code to download COD Black Ops II. The game came with the console that I bought for my son.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Loudster43, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Loudster43
    Loudster43 Guest

I was chatting with support last night after redeeming a code to download COD Black Ops II. The game came with the console that I bought for my son. The game was not loading which led me to contact xbox support. After chatting a couple of hours and trying
    various things (such as clearing the cache), we got the game to start downloading. It was at 12% when I went to bed. When I got up this morning (5 hours later) it was at 44%. Then the screen changed and when I tried to get it back, I hit download the game
    to try and show my son the status of the download and I got one message that said download pending and then another message popped up saying that the game could not be downloaded. Is the game still in the process of downloading? or did it stop and now it
    won't download?

:)

Loudster43, Apr 1, 2015
  2. Error code 80151001

Does anyone know what error code 80151001 means? Any help on fix would be greatly appreciated.

Tropic Phantom, Apr 1, 2015
  3. Error code 80151001

Does anyone know what error code 80151001 means? Any help on a fix would be greatly appreciated.

Tropic Phantom, Apr 1, 2015
  4. Does anyone know? Help would be greatly appreciated . . .

I have had the same problem lately. try going to your download history and downloading it again. Keep trying, don't give up. it will download eventually.

HOW BERZERKER, Apr 6, 2015
  5. HOW BERZERKER Win User

I have had the same problem lately. try going to your download history and downloading it again. Keep trying, don't give up. it will download eventually.
  6. halomaster11744 Win User

Help would be greatly appreciated

On August 2nd my xbox live account received a 14 day suspension, it has been 14 days 5 hours since the suspension. I am still unable to sign in to my account it still says my account is permanently suspended. it was a permanent suspension for a
    first offense of the subject that i was accused of and was overturned to a 14 day suspension.
    [​IMG]
    Hi I'm Caleb,

So unfortunately if you have a permanent ban there is nothing that can be done on forms if you feel you were treated unfairly in terms of the ban. You can submit a case to be reviewed by the enforcement team. But I'm pretty sure that three offences is a
    permanent ban I'm sorry but that's just how it is

Best of Luck, Your friend Caleb
  7. TooBland Win User

Really curious as to what's going on, was supposed to be unbanned already. Now this? Seem to be only for me, anyone else having a problem if they go to the enforcement page? Not to mention i am 16 days into a 14 day ban.

[​IMG]
  8. TooBland Win User

Yeah, they overturned the "permanent" ban to a 14 day on the 5th so I'm going to assume and hope my account will be functional today.
  9. burntbiscuit376 Win User

Error X:5805.0 B:1884.0 - Trying to play PGR2 on the 360

Still stuck with this, if anyone could help that would be greatly appreciated.
Thema:

1. Does anyone know? Help would be greatly appreciated . . . - Similar Threads - Does anyone Help

2. Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb: This cable is for my logitech steering wheel e4773a0a-cfb8-43d9-b85f-581b9e190360
  3. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  4. does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...: I have been looking for literal HOURS on the internet and havnet found anything. I went to every setting and still nothing. if anyone could help me, that would be amazing....
  5. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  6. Does anyone know how to fix this? (0x87dd001a)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to fix this? (0x87dd001a): I cant load up anything or connect to xbox live. Everytime i try this error code comes up (0x87dd001a) Anyone got any solutions 667671f2-992d-483f-87aa-5f2fc507a9da
  7. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  8. When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea: My internet is okay because I did a test along with I opened other apps. I have had the xbox customer support open for over an hour and hasnt loaded on my pc. Any ideas?...
  9. Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen: I have reported issues for the last several builds which only seems to fall on deaf ears. Is there anyway to see status of issues raised ? Even went as far as trying to communicate with someone...
  10. Does anyone know how to help with this video distortion on my Xbox one s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to help with this video distortion on my Xbox one s?: [img] I’ve had this Xbox for around 4 years now and never had any issues. This week I’ve had this distortion on my display twice and I’ve never seen it before. The first time I fixed it by messing...