Does anyone have the "Transitioning" issue with Halo Infinite on XBOX Series X?

Discus and support Does anyone have the "Transitioning" issue with Halo Infinite on XBOX Series X? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Spartans, Hi Xbox Community I have had the transitioning issue on Halo Infinite since November 16th, it says transitioning on the top right corner... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by APOLLO COOKIE, Dec 11, 2021.

  1. Does anyone have the "Transitioning" issue with Halo Infinite on XBOX Series X?


    Hi Spartans, Hi Xbox Community

    I have had the transitioning issue on Halo Infinite since November 16th, it says transitioning on the top right corner of my screen. The issue is still persistent as of today even after campaign launch. I cant launch multiplayer, same with campaign. I can however launch a new campaign game offline but then it'll prompt me to go online and if I save the game, I cant load the saved file afterwards no matter how many times I try. it still says "transitioning", If I click continue, it doesn't work. I have restarted the game and console, uninstalled, re-installed Infinite, even removed my XBOX account, added it again, still doesn't work. Went to reddit, Halo waypoint, Xbox insider error report, no fixes so far. This is really sad, I love Halo since day one 20 years ago, the game is now on my series X and I cant play it...

    If anyone has a solution, I'd be happy to hear it,

    Thank you so much,

    :)
     
    APOLLO COOKIE, Dec 11, 2021
    #1
  2. APOLLO COOKIE Win User

    Does anyone have the "Transitioning" issue with Halo Infinite on XBOX Series X?

    Hey Christopher,

    Just wanted to say that you are an absolute legend, it works... you have no idea how happy I am, thank you so much, reddit failed me, 343 support were not great, thank you so much. I have 6 more days of leave, I will be able to finish the game before resuming work.

    Grateful!
  3. APOLLO COOKIE Win User

    Does anyone have the "Transitioning" issue with Halo Infinite on XBOX Series X?

    Thank you Christopher for your reply, I just saw this, got to a point where I gave up and focused on back4blood... I haven't reset the Mac address, I did reset the router entirely and re-setup a dmz, didn't work, I will try this today and will keep you updated!
  4. Matt W_924 Win User

    Does anyone have the "Transitioning" issue with Halo Infinite on XBOX Series X?

    Why do I have to do this every time?

    Matt
  5. Christopher Revoredo Win User

    Does anyone have the "Transitioning" issue with Halo Infinite on XBOX Series X?

    Hi there Apollo welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Yes, I had it but it went away, apparently clearing my MAC Address helped!

    Open the Xbox Guide by pressing the guide button on the controller and select

    Settings.

    Select Network Settings.

    Select Advanced Settings.

    Under Change Settings select Alternate MAC Address.

    Select Clear.

    Allow the console to restart when prompted.
  6. SeaBaby 2512 Win User

    Does anyone have the "Transitioning" issue with Halo Infinite on XBOX Series X?

    You are truly a genius! That was the fix!
Thema:

Does anyone have the "Transitioning" issue with Halo Infinite on XBOX Series X?

Loading...
  1. Does anyone have the "Transitioning" issue with Halo Infinite on XBOX Series X? - Similar Threads - Does anyone Transitioning

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  4. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]
  5. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  6. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  7. Does anyone remember Xbox SmartGlass? I helped test it 10 years ago!

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone remember Xbox SmartGlass? I helped test it 10 years ago!: Xbox SmartGlass was the original mobile companion app for Xbox, it was revolutionary for Xbox fans such as myself at the time. The app formed the basis of the Xbox mobile app we all know and love...
  8. Does anyone know when we are going to get new previews

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when we are going to get new previews: Know when we’re gonna get on the Xbox insider app because I would like to know because I completed all of them except the understanding video gameplay by Oxford because I think it is invite only...
  9. Anyone here have FSE on PC? Does it introduce proper wake-from-sleep like SteamOS?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone here have FSE on PC? Does it introduce proper wake-from-sleep like SteamOS?: On SteamOS/Bazzite, you can put the PC to sleep while the game is running, and then wake the PC up and resume the game immediately, just like a modern game console. This doesn't really work all...
  10. Does anyone know how to fix this or what the cause of it is?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know how to fix this or what the cause of it is?: My Xbox series X was working fine 3 days ago. But today I turn it on and the screen is dimmed and tinted green. I already checked and it's not my tv as that is perfectly fine. I already checked...