Does anyone have the problem with the elite series 2 controller. The A button is...

Discus and support Does anyone have the problem with the elite series 2 controller. The A button is... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; the A button if you press it fast it stop working for a second. 5d87eed7-4916-4a67-b983-7f265070a34c Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PT Voicing, May 15, 2023.

1. PT Voicing
    PT Voicing Guest

Does anyone have the problem with the elite series 2 controller. The A button is...

the A button if you press it fast it stop working for a second.

:)

PT Voicing, May 15, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Elite 2 controller paddle defaults

Hello DavidLindsey5,

Happy Holidays!

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

As per description, you are inquiring if paddles on the Xbox Elite 2 controller have default settings and if they already mapped to a button out of the box.

Here's what we got from our research.

No, the Elite Series 2 controller does not come with paddles. Paddles are an optional extra that can be purchased separately. What does the button in the middle of the Elite Series 2 controller do? The button in the middle of the Elite Series 2 controller can be used to change the controller’s profiles.

It can be configured, check on this link. Configure your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 | Xbox Support.

We also provided you some features of the controller. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller features | Xbox Support

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know so we could find other options to resolve the problem.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Doosh Win User

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Hardware issues - Part 2 - Why is Microsoft not addressing the problem? - Part 2

Look forward to consumer feedback on their Elite Controller Series 2 experience.

Has anyone noticed any hardware revisions lately to the Elite Controller Series 2?

Please post post any details of the controller here.
  4. CCN_HsK Win User

Elite Series 2 starting to break at unprecedented rate

your elite series 2 need repair...

about elite series 2, I think this has more problem....

I have 2 elite series 2, my rubber knobs on the hair trigger locks came off too.

And My 'A' button is very bad..
  5. Viper7Gamer Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Quality Issues (Defective Hardware)

I exchanged mine twice because the A button was sticking. On my current one the A button does not work that good but better than the last two. It either doesn't register or registers twice, especially when typing with the virtual keyboard when sending a
    message.

I really love the Elite Series 2 Controller and hope they fix the A button problem. It is still my controller of choice.
  6. Niko1664 Win User

Xbox elite series 2 with design flaw?

Had an Xbox Elite 1 for many years (but dead now...), don't own an Series 2 but never really see what reals benefits i have personnaly to find with the Series 2. Only things i want was "screenshot" dedicated button (on main Series X controller) or "Rapid
    Fire" button (not on Elite series)... so .
Thema:

1. Does anyone have the problem with the elite series 2 controller. The A button is... - Similar Threads - Does anyone problem

2. Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen: I have reported issues for the last several builds which only seems to fall on deaf ears. Is there anyway to see status of issues raised ? Even went as far as trying to communicate with someone...
  3. Does anyone know how to fix Xbox one problem..it will not launch any games or apps and says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix Xbox one problem..it will not launch any games or apps and says...: Does anyone know how to fix Xbox one problem....won't launch Amy games or apps...just pauses for a couple seconds when I click and says having problem launching 28512a93-5ae7-4129-9a72-604e0ec74a75
  4. Does anyone have a problem with a game missing from their microsoft store library? Stolen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone have a problem with a game missing from their microsoft store library? Stolen...: In my case "Sea of thieves". It is no longer in my library in my microsoft store. Furthermore, I have only one account and I do not use Gamepass or Xbox services and I have not given anyone access...
  5. Does anyone know how to fix my xbox's loading problem for games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix my xbox's loading problem for games?: I recently started having a major problem with my Xbox One S. Two of my core games are fortnite and rocket league and both are having problems, but it doesn't seem like an Epic Games thing. For...
  6. Does anyone know how to fix my problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix my problem?: For some reason my toe brakes keep going off and it’s getting annoying. I don’t have rudder pedals and I found that when I hold right click it stops braking and goes back to the original position...
  7. Does anyone knows if there is any problem to send a feedback in Spanish?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone knows if there is any problem to send a feedback in Spanish?: I was about to report a problem for the first time and it will be so much easier for me to fill the formulary in Spanish, but I need to know if it must be necessarily filled in English submitted...
  8. I'm having a problem with the Teredo service and nothing seems to work. Does anyone know...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having a problem with the Teredo service and nothing seems to work. Does anyone know...: I'm trying to play Astroneer with a friend via PC game pass but it always says connection error when they try to join, I looked into this problem for hours and this is what found out: Teredo...
  9. Does anyone know whats the problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know whats the problem: I've spent last two hours trying to beat the grandmaster difficulty in pyramid solitair and whenever I get to the last card the game says I have no moves left, when I know I do. Like, I clearly...
  10. Does anyone else have problems with fortnite after the update on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else have problems with fortnite after the update on Xbox: I am in the alpha skip ahead and that I get the error code after the last update when you start fortnite up , I was wondering if anyone else was having the same problem As me...