Does anyone have resolved the green screen problem?

Discus and support Does anyone have resolved the green screen problem? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, My series X just suddenly went down with a greens screen problem, and I don't know what to do, I was playing normally and while changing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jose Antonio Aldrete, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Does anyone have resolved the green screen problem?

Hi everyone, My series X just suddenly went down with a greens screen problem, and I don't know what to do, I was playing normally and while changing game and boot another one it putted a green screen, and now I can't play any game
    Does anyone have resolved the green screen problem? [​IMG]

:)

Jose Antonio Aldrete, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

In this case, we just need to reset your console keeping your games and apps through the Xbox Troubleshooter page. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Make sure to follow the steps accordingly to access it:

1. Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.

2. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

3. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.

4. Press and hold the Pair button and the Eject button, and then press the Xbox button on the console.

5. Continue holding the Pair and Eject buttons for 10-15 seconds.

6. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the Pair and Eject buttons after the second power-up tone.

When the console powers up, you will see the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter. Please click on "Reset this Xbox" then "Reset and keep my games and apps".
  3. MurrayG30 Win User

Cant get past splash screen

Same problem. Has anyone successfully resolved this? I can see the Xbox ONE sending /receiving info over my router, but have been waiting over an hour on the green screen. Time to pack it up and ship it back?
  4. DeuceUndead Win User

Does anyone else have problems in chats? (RESOLVED)

My connection is very good, it does not give me problems in the online and in the Xbox Apps the messaging works very well, but in the console it does not
  5. Nickmasterluke Win User

It should be your console problem contact support could also be a hack but that is very unlikely.
  6. KingOfTheRen Win User

How is your internet connection lately? My chat has been working fine, although the odd time I get the message on the APP through my phone a few seconds before it shows up on my console.
Thema:

1. Does anyone have resolved the green screen problem? - Similar Threads - Does anyone resolved

2. Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb: This cable is for my logitech steering wheel e4773a0a-cfb8-43d9-b85f-581b9e190360
  3. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  4. does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...: I have been looking for literal HOURS on the internet and havnet found anything. I went to every setting and still nothing. if anyone could help me, that would be amazing....
  5. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  6. Does anyone know how to fix this? (0x87dd001a)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to fix this? (0x87dd001a): I cant load up anything or connect to xbox live. Everytime i try this error code comes up (0x87dd001a) Anyone got any solutions 667671f2-992d-483f-87aa-5f2fc507a9da
  7. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  8. When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea: My internet is okay because I did a test along with I opened other apps. I have had the xbox customer support open for over an hour and hasnt loaded on my pc. Any ideas?...
  9. Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen: I have reported issues for the last several builds which only seems to fall on deaf ears. Is there anyway to see status of issues raised ? Even went as far as trying to communicate with someone...
  10. Does anyone know how to speak to someone to resolve an issue with xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to speak to someone to resolve an issue with xbox account: My son reset his xbox & he was on the account as a family member & now he cannot access any of his games. His gamertag still shows in the family section but we can't do anything with it & he can't...