Does anyone have an idea what was in the update for the Xbox wireless headset?

Discus and support Does anyone have an idea what was in the update for the Xbox wireless headset? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Couldn't find it anywhere submitted by /u/gimel182 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/gimel182, Jan 22, 2022.

  1. /u/gimel182
    /u/gimel182 Guest

    Does anyone have an idea what was in the update for the Xbox wireless headset?

    /u/gimel182, Jan 22, 2022
    #1
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    In Game Voices Don't Come Through The Headset

    What game is it and does it happen on other games?

    Use this support, Update XBOX wireless controller. Follow the steps for every controller you
    use. You may find connecting a headset adapter has its advantages.
  3. bdwilly Win User

    Turtle Beach Stealth 700 stopped working

    The controller is wireless, the headset is wireless- bluetooth. The headset has worked fine for almost two years, but after the update yesterday to call of duty it does not work anymore.
  4. rach3246 Win User

    TRULY wireless x1 headphones / headset?

    Amen to that!!! Xbox one still doesn't have a truly wireless headset! It's like they went backward in time. My brother in law and husband and I still complain about what a joke it is to be teathered to your headset. And don't even set it on the counter to
    get something out of the fridge because you will forget to pick it back up and it will go crashing to the floor while ripping out of your ear. And the 360 chat headset that attaches to your ear does not work with xbox one. Also we bought an expensive turtle
    beach that we discovered you cannot hear yourself talk in. Really Microsoft, it's been a while, what is so difficult about making a truly wireless headset, what we're you thinking, does anyone care????
  5. Internet Expert Win User

    Wireless Headset for partychat !!!

    For one thing, the Xbox One S console does not contain a bluetooth radio, so bluetooth headsets in particular are out of the equation.

    Still, it is pretty curious why they haven't released a wireless headset yet.

    You can submit an idea (or vote for existing ones) on xbox.uservoice.com, a user feedback site for suggesting new ideas or ideas for improving Xbox products.
  6. EricVasquez Win User

    Xbox one Chat Pad not working

    Hi Spooky. I am having the same problem. I have a standard Xbox One Controller and just received the Xbox one Wireless Adapter for windows and the Xbox One Chatpad.

    The Wireless adapter works perfectly.

    But with the Chatpad, all I get is the moderate blinking of the orange LED.

    I read that the controller needs to be updated in order for the Chatpad to work, so followed the instructions to "Update via PC" found here:

    support.xbox.com/.../update-controller-for-stereo-headset-adapter


    Sadly the "Xbox Accessories" App for Windows 10 only shows me a picture of my controller and does not offer the needed update (I tried connecting over usb and the wireless adapter)

    Can anyone help us?

    THX
Thema:

Does anyone have an idea what was in the update for the Xbox wireless headset?

Loading...
  1. Does anyone have an idea what was in the update for the Xbox wireless headset? - Similar Threads - Does anyone idea

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  4. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]
  5. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  6. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  7. Does anyone remember Xbox SmartGlass? I helped test it 10 years ago!

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone remember Xbox SmartGlass? I helped test it 10 years ago!: Xbox SmartGlass was the original mobile companion app for Xbox, it was revolutionary for Xbox fans such as myself at the time. The app formed the basis of the Xbox mobile app we all know and love...
  8. I forgot my Access pin I can't remove my account does anyone have any ideas

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Access pin I can't remove my account does anyone have any ideas: I do not remember my Access pin to be able to remove my account does anyone have any ideas because it's not the same thing as your passkey pin you are not prompt with just providing a password for...
  9. When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea

    in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea: My internet is okay because I did a test along with I opened other apps. I have had the xbox customer support open for over an hour and hasnt loaded on my pc. Any ideas?...
  10. Paid for Xbox live but still not able to play. Does anyone have any ideas of the issues?...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Paid for Xbox live but still not able to play. Does anyone have any ideas of the issues?...: Paid for Xbox live but it still won’t let me play. Tired to contact Xbox but I seem to hit a block at every stage. The website is confusing! Hi ec549634-16f1-46cd-9e9d-405637ebeb6c