Does anyone have an answer for the premium not working?

Discus and support Does anyone have an answer for the premium not working? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why do I only ever see questions and no answers to my and other peoples problem with solitaire premium collectionL 3fd73732-4f33-402a-9da6-48b770da1655 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AMDP43, Oct 27, 2016.

1. AMDP43
    AMDP43 Guest

Why do I only ever see questions and no answers to my and other peoples problem with solitaire premium collectionL

:)

AMDP43, Oct 27, 2016
  2. Does anyone have an answer?

Hi there as far as the license transfer thats not available on xbox one, as far as the home console i believe it would be the same as xbox 3 per year.

SilentGamer895, Oct 27, 2016
  3. Does anyone have an answer?

So im aware that you can make xbox one your home,im curious,is there any way to see how many more times i can switch consoles and make other ones my home,im aware of how it works,and u get 3 per year,so how do i know how many ive used,i know with xbox 360
    you can check and see if youre eligible for a license transfer,is there anything like that on xbox one? Please help

Unholy Goddesss, Oct 27, 2016
  4. SilentGamer895 Win User

Does anyone have an answer?

Hi there as far as the license transfer thats not available on xbox one, as far as the home console i believe it would be the same as xbox 3 per year.
  5. An Old Freak Win User

Does anyone have an answer

There appears to be an issue that has been happening lately. It appears that if an enforcement action was extended then there may be no additional notification and the enforcement site does not reflect this extension. The only way to currently find out if
    an enforcement action was extended is to contact Xbox support.

1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

They cannot assist with enforcement, but they can till you if you still have an active enforcement action not showing on the website.
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Subscription

Hey there!

For the Microsoft Casual Suite specifically, Premium memberships are platform specific. That does mean that if you purchase, for example, a Microsoft Solitaire Premium membership on mobile, it does not transfer to the Windows PC version.

Hope this helps answer your question.
  7. makinmagic3-F9C21CB9 Win User

What Does "Battlefield Premium" Get You?

As the video above shows basically, but it does suck to anyone who got B2K without the premium.

Close quaters is out now if you purchase the premium.
  8. BigMacca54321 Win User

Battlefield 3 Premium Back to karkand aftermath

Does anyone know how I can get it with the premium pass for bf3?
Thema:

1. Does anyone have an answer for the premium not working? - Similar Threads - Does anyone answer

2. Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb: This cable is for my logitech steering wheel e4773a0a-cfb8-43d9-b85f-581b9e190360
  3. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  4. does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...: I have been looking for literal HOURS on the internet and havnet found anything. I went to every setting and still nothing. if anyone could help me, that would be amazing....
  5. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  6. Does anyone know how to fix this? (0x87dd001a)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to fix this? (0x87dd001a): I cant load up anything or connect to xbox live. Everytime i try this error code comes up (0x87dd001a) Anyone got any solutions 667671f2-992d-483f-87aa-5f2fc507a9da
  7. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  8. When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea: My internet is okay because I did a test along with I opened other apps. I have had the xbox customer support open for over an hour and hasnt loaded on my pc. Any ideas?...
  9. Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen: I have reported issues for the last several builds which only seems to fall on deaf ears. Is there anyway to see status of issues raised ? Even went as far as trying to communicate with someone...
  10. Does Starfield work on the Xbox one? Thank you to anyone who answers.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Starfield work on the Xbox one? Thank you to anyone who answers.: Starfield Does it work on the Xbox one? e42a063c-3035-4b03-9c39-ae890ea1d2e1