Does anyone have a no-ads version of the new Home experience?

Discus and support Does anyone have a no-ads version of the new Home experience? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I remember MS said they would roll out different versions of the updated Home experience randomly. When I rejoined the Insider Program recently, I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Coniption1118, Apr 13, 2023.

  1. Does anyone have a no-ads version of the new Home experience?


    I remember MS said they would roll out different versions of the updated Home experience randomly. When I rejoined the Insider Program recently, I thought I got a little-to-no-ads version of Home, but as the system updates have progressed, my Home has become more and more cluttered with rows and rows of obnoxious ads. (And there's still nowhere in the Insider app to let MS know how much I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE IT.)

    Has anyone lucked out with a no-ads version of Home? I like pretty much everything about the new layout, MINUS THE GOD-FORSAKEN ADS.

    I'm on Alpha Skip-Ahead, btw.

    submitted by /u/Coniption1118
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Coniption1118, Apr 13, 2023
    #1
  2. artful c0dger Win User

    How will the Xbox One version differ from the 360?

    [quote user="kujaling071"]

    Does anyone know if there are new achievements?

    [/quote]

    If it was just an upgraded version on the 360 then I would say no but as it is a new version for a new console it should have new cheevo's.
  3. Ash of Snow Win User

    Apex legends

    does anyone know if they will be adding new guns soon?
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

    Xbox 360

  5. Snipers Recon Win User

    Xbox Terms and Conditions Parental account problems

    Does anyone have any experience with what I mentioned about a new account being created to act as a parent account?
  6. Smwutches Win User

    GTA San Andreas important question

    Yes, you can.

    support.rockstargames.com/.../204078933

    Please note: The Games on Demand version of San Andreas is not compatible with the Xbox Originals version. Save files will not transfer from Xbox Originals.
    Owners of the Xbox Originals version will still have access to the old version on their consoles and through their download history, with the option to purchase the new version to experience the added features on
    a new save file.
Thema:

Does anyone have a no-ads version of the new Home experience?

Loading...
  1. Does anyone have a no-ads version of the new Home experience? - Similar Threads - Does anyone ads

  2. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  3. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  4. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]
  5. Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments]
  6. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  7. Does anyone remember Xbox SmartGlass? I helped test it 10 years ago!

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone remember Xbox SmartGlass? I helped test it 10 years ago!: Xbox SmartGlass was the original mobile companion app for Xbox, it was revolutionary for Xbox fans such as myself at the time. The app formed the basis of the Xbox mobile app we all know and love...
  8. Does anyone know when we are going to get new previews

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when we are going to get new previews: Know when we’re gonna get on the Xbox insider app because I would like to know because I completed all of them except the understanding video gameplay by Oxford because I think it is invite only...
  9. Anyone here have FSE on PC? Does it introduce proper wake-from-sleep like SteamOS?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone here have FSE on PC? Does it introduce proper wake-from-sleep like SteamOS?: On SteamOS/Bazzite, you can put the PC to sleep while the game is running, and then wake the PC up and resume the game immediately, just like a modern game console. This doesn't really work all...
  10. why haven’t they added voice recording to video clips does anyone know why

    in XBoX on Windows
    why haven’t they added voice recording to video clips does anyone know why: why haven’t they added voice recording to video clips does anyone why 07151749-7bc7-42cb-92fd-1eceaec2db1d