Does anyone experience random games stopping and kicking you back to the dashboard?

Discus and support Does anyone experience random games stopping and kicking you back to the dashboard? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been playing Halo Infinite and Madden 23 lately. Madden has been almost unplayable as far as the game crashing either to the dashboard or causing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jason Long1, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Jason Long1
    Jason Long1 Guest

Does anyone experience random games stopping and kicking you back to the dashboard?

I've been playing Halo Infinite and Madden 23 lately. Madden has been almost unplayable as far as the game crashing either to the dashboard or causing the Xbox to lock up completely in which it reboots itself. I'm noticing Halo Infinite now is freezing in game and kicking me to the dashboard. So far these are the only games I've noticed this with. Anyone have any ideas as to what I need to do?

:)

Jason Long1, Feb 6, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your game problem.

Are you using an external hard drive to install those games? If you are, please uninstall them and install them to the internal storage.

If you are not using that, try resetting the console.

Let's refresh the console's system cache.

NOTE: This will remove the profiles on your console, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

No data or game saves will be lost doing this, everything is backed up to the cloud servers.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Settings.

3. Select System.

4. Select Console info

5. Select Reset console.

6. Select Reset and keep my games & apps

This will also help sync the data on your console properly.

If it does not work, try turning off HDR.

Select Power & System > Settings > General > TV & Display Options > Video Modes, and then uncheck “Auto HDR.”

If this does not help, I would suggest reinstalling the game.
  3. Galactic Geek Win User

Corrupt game profile?

[quote user="Borss39"]

Stop dashboarding. it corrupts your save.

[/quote]

I genuinely hope this is the case, because anyone who dashboards deserves it. Every time someone turns off their console or dashboards while hosting, it kicks EVERYONE out of the game. If you want to leave the game, that's fine - but do so by backing out
    to the menu 1st.
  4. choppyseize Win User

The game can't start(游戏无法启动)

What happens when you try to start it? is there an error code or does it kick you back to the dashboard ?
  5. Z28 1996 Win User

Why do so few people use a mic?

My last experience with letting randoms in a game without mics I was farming terramorphus when we killed him 2 of them ran and picked up everything they could then just started sorting it in their inventory throwing the stuff out they didn't want. So I
    now kick anyone without a mic or I just dont play with randoms.
  6. Malacath Win User

Corrupt game profile?

[quote user="Galactic Geek"]

[quote user="Borss39"]

Stop dashboarding. it corrupts your save.

[/quote]

I genuinely hope this is the case, because anyone who dashboards deserves it. Every time someone turns off their console or dashboards while hosting, it kicks EVERYONE out of the game. If you want to leave the game, that's fine - but do so by backing out
    to the menu 1st.

[/quote]Yeah dashboarders are annoying.

Is it to stop their poor K/D registering or something?

If it is then they are basically cheating.

I notice people disconnecting all the time near the end of a match right before the game ends. I always send them feedback for quitting early. I just wish there was a feedback option for cheating.
Thema:

1. Does anyone experience random games stopping and kicking you back to the dashboard? - Similar Threads - Does anyone experience

2. Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb: This cable is for my logitech steering wheel e4773a0a-cfb8-43d9-b85f-581b9e190360
  3. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  4. does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...: I have been looking for literal HOURS on the internet and havnet found anything. I went to every setting and still nothing. if anyone could help me, that would be amazing....
  5. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  6. Does anyone know how to fix this? (0x87dd001a)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to fix this? (0x87dd001a): I cant load up anything or connect to xbox live. Everytime i try this error code comes up (0x87dd001a) Anyone got any solutions 667671f2-992d-483f-87aa-5f2fc507a9da
  7. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  8. When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea: My internet is okay because I did a test along with I opened other apps. I have had the xbox customer support open for over an hour and hasnt loaded on my pc. Any ideas?...
  9. Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen: I have reported issues for the last several builds which only seems to fall on deaf ears. Is there anyway to see status of issues raised ? Even went as far as trying to communicate with someone...
  10. Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...: Hey, i have been experiencing an odd clicking/crackling sound on my new Xbox Series X. games include Fallout New Vegas and Far Cry 2. The sound seems to stop if i switch to mono, but I'd like to...