Does anyone ever answer the phone at xbox help?

Discus and support Does anyone ever answer the phone at xbox help? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My child just purchased an add on for Forza horizon 4, but not the game by mistake, I've spoken to Microsoft who gave me the number for Xbox devision... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by original-jinjah, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Does anyone ever answer the phone at xbox help?

My child just purchased an add on for Forza horizon 4, but not the game by mistake, I've spoken to Microsoft who gave me the number for Xbox devision "in case I get cut off" and then transferred me saying they could organise a refund. Amazingly I get cut
    off almost instantaneously, so I ring the number, have to listen to the most awful self aggrandising hold bs for 30mins, then it just stops and have now had 15 minutes of total silence. has anyone ever managed to get someone on the phone or do I just leave
    it on speaker phone and get on with my day in the hope they will eventually answer?

:)

original-jinjah, Oct 7, 2018
  2. Is Microsoft Bingo down?

Does anyone ever answer complaints or fix problems?

ValuelessBus920, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Seanw343
    Seanw343 Guest
    media connect and xbox help... seriously...

does anyone ever answer questions around here... whats the point of posting if no one helps

Seanw343, Oct 7, 2018
  4. XBF Jeremy Z
    XBF Jeremy Z Guest

Hello original,

Thank you for contacting Forum support!

As of recent Xbox support disconnected their official number and are now having calls be requested online.

(so it's more efficient to receive calls to the correct department)

Please
    Request a call back
    online so a live agent may contact you as soon as possible to assist you with your situation.

Hope this helped.

Thank you.

XBF Jeremy Z, Oct 7, 2018
  5. Hi there thanks for that, Microsoft gave me the number

08005871102 to use from the UK,

they didn't even mention the idea of arranging a call back. ill try it now!

6. hi there,

tried this and it takes me through a loop with a virtual assistant and then gets me back to the same page I started from when trying to contact a real person. is there a direct way to request a call back? I'm starting to get a bit grumpy with Microsoft as
    a company as it appears they just want you to go away more than actually make it possible to get any help!

thanks again

7. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    I can’t for the life of me figure out why a company would operate without a person that is available to talk on the phone. Waiting for a call back is stupid, and extremely user-unfriendly, but thats a conversation for a different day.

Chat with them online. It’ll be quicker then waiting for a call back lol. I’ve never waited more then a minute or two to get help.

Contact Us | Xbox Support

brandiesel1, Oct 7, 2018
  8. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Make sure you're saying "No thanks" to the virtual assistance so it will give you other options. And you may have to choose a different topic in order to get the option for a call back to show up.

Smwutches, Oct 7, 2018
  9. Oraclea
    Oraclea Guest
    Hi, sorry to hear you're having these issues contacting Xbox Support. I'd recommend when you visit Contact Us | Xbox Support, select your topic, but then decline
    to chat with the virtual agent. Then select your specific issue from the next menu. Depending on the issue you select, you may have options to chat with Xbox support online and/or request a callback from support.

Additionally, it sounds like you're trying to get a refund from an accidental purchase- I think you can fill out a refund request form rather than chatting with a support agent if you prefer. You can do so at the following link: Sign in to your Microsoft account

Oraclea, Oct 7, 2018
  10. When you try to select a call back in the UK, no matter what phone number entered it fails with an error saying number not valid or something like that. this needs fixing by Microsoft.

GaryBradshaw1964, Oct 7, 2018
  11. hi,

thanks everyone, ive taken the approach of try everything and followed all your advice, the closest I have come is an email from Microsoft saying they will get back to me in 48hrs. the xBox is the only thing Microsoft in the house as we run entirely Mac
    other than that, and if it were not for the fact my boy loves it the xbox would currently be in the garden on fire! we gave up on Microsoft 20 years ago and this has helped remind me why!

thanks again for all the advise, but trying to get in touch with them would appear to be like trying to kick a jelly (Jello I think stateside!?) up a set of stairs, complete and utter waste of time and energy.

if I discover a genuine way of contacting them ill let everyone know!

original-jinjah, Nov 3, 2018
  12. original-jinjah Win User

hi,

thanks everyone, ive taken the approach of try everything and followed all your advice, the closest I have come is an email from Microsoft saying they will get back to me in 48hrs. the xBox is the only thing Microsoft in the house as we run entirely Mac
    other than that, and if it were not for the fact my boy loves it the xbox would currently be in the garden on fire! we gave up on Microsoft 20 years ago and this has helped remind me why!

thanks again for all the advise, but trying to get in touch with them would appear to be like trying to kick a jelly (Jello I think stateside!?) up a set of stairs, complete and utter waste of time and energy.

if I discover a genuine way of contacting them ill let everyone know!
  13. Smwutches Win User

Make sure you're saying "No thanks" to the virtual assistance so it will give you other options. And you may have to choose a different topic in order to get the option for a call back to show up.
  14. original-jinjah Win User

Hi there thanks for that, Microsoft gave me the number

08005871102 to use from the UK,

they didn't even mention the idea of arranging a call back. ill try it now!
  15. GaryBradshaw1964 Win User

When you try to select a call back in the UK, no matter what phone number entered it fails with an error saying number not valid or something like that. this needs fixing by Microsoft.
  16. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Hello original,

Thank you for contacting Forum support!

As of recent Xbox support disconnected their official number and are now having calls be requested online.

(so it's more efficient to receive calls to the correct department)

Please
    Request a call back
    online so a live agent may contact you as soon as possible to assist you with your situation.

Hope this helped.

Thank you.
Thema:

1. Does anyone ever answer the phone at xbox help? - Similar Threads - Does anyone ever

2. Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb: This cable is for my logitech steering wheel e4773a0a-cfb8-43d9-b85f-581b9e190360
  3. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  4. does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...: I have been looking for literal HOURS on the internet and havnet found anything. I went to every setting and still nothing. if anyone could help me, that would be amazing....
  5. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  6. Does anyone know how to fix this? (0x87dd001a)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to fix this? (0x87dd001a): I cant load up anything or connect to xbox live. Everytime i try this error code comes up (0x87dd001a) Anyone got any solutions 667671f2-992d-483f-87aa-5f2fc507a9da
  7. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  8. When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea: My internet is okay because I did a test along with I opened other apps. I have had the xbox customer support open for over an hour and hasnt loaded on my pc. Any ideas?...
  9. Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen: I have reported issues for the last several builds which only seems to fall on deaf ears. Is there anyway to see status of issues raised ? Even went as far as trying to communicate with someone...
  10. Does anyone know if Fnaf is ever gonna come on sale for Black Friday and the sale came out...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know if Fnaf is ever gonna come on sale for Black Friday and the sale came out...: Does anyone know if Fnaf is ever gonna come on sale for Black Friday and the sale came out tonight and I don't see it maybes it's a glitch cause the game im talking about is the 4TH BEST seller...