Does anyone else understand why I’ve received a communication ban on the 18th and then a...

Discus and support Does anyone else understand why I’ve received a communication ban on the 18th and then a... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; being allowed to play for the whole day till it was permanently banned at night and with it being the 4th day serving this ban I’ve had nothing so much... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by konnerAt, May 23, 2023.

1. konnerAt
    konnerAt Guest

Does anyone else understand why I’ve received a communication ban on the 18th and then a...

being allowed to play for the whole day till it was permanently banned at night and with it being the 4th day serving this ban I’ve had nothing so much as an email to explain why I have Been permanently banned from Xbox I’ve been a customer for over 12 years on this account just for them to prove loyalty means nothing and you’ll be kicked to the Kirb if a 13 year old kid reports you for saying something back to there abusive message

:)

konnerAt, May 23, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Does anyone else understand why I’ve received a communication ban on the 18th and then a permanent ban on the 19th

Don’t answer a question you can’t answer then your all as useless as each other
    Almost no one here who replies to posts even works for Microsoft.

9 times out of 10 you are talking to another fellow gamer such as yourself here.

No need for the rudeness.
  3. konnerAt Win User

Does anyone else understand why I’ve received a communication ban on the 18th and then a permanent ban on the 19th

I’ve submitted a case review and within 5 minutes of it being up it was denied like they didn’t even read it it wouldn’t be such a problem if the ban wasn’t an over justice from the enforcement team as it was my first ban in months an subsequently lead to my account older than most your fans to be taking down for one silly little message with little to no explanation why, very unprofessional from a multi billion pound company especially the way your support works
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

To help you, I would recommend signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more details along with checking if you're eligible to file a case review.
  5. konnerAt Win User

Don’t answer a question you can’t answer then your all as useless as each other
  6. Francia J. Win User

I apologize, konnerAt as this is handled by the enforcement team.
Thema:

1. Does anyone else understand why I’ve received a communication ban on the 18th and then a... - Similar Threads - Does anyone else

2. Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb: This cable is for my logitech steering wheel e4773a0a-cfb8-43d9-b85f-581b9e190360
  3. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  4. Hi, does anyone else notice any issues with their graphics in game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, does anyone else notice any issues with their graphics in game?: I'm noticing issues mainly in Forza and call of duty. It almost looks like I have a terrible connection and the details of the map don't want to render completely, it's like playing on below 720p...
  5. Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...: Hey, i have been experiencing an odd clicking/crackling sound on my new Xbox Series X. games include Fallout New Vegas and Far Cry 2. The sound seems to stop if i switch to mono, but I'd like to...
  6. Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..: Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox. It’s like I’m trying to communicate with a brick wall when I try too. Not only that but I’ve reported this...
  7. Does anyone else have issues with pga 2k23 randomly pausing whilst playing friends online ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else have issues with pga 2k23 randomly pausing whilst playing friends online ?: When my friend and I play pga 2k23 online against each other the game randomly pauses ,we have both factory reset console and reinstalled game but the same fault happens...any ideas how to fix...
  8. Does anyone else get disconnected from the calls with customer service?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone else get disconnected from the calls with customer service?: Here is what is happening and usually happens almost every time I contact Xbox customer service about a hardware problem or really any issue I have with my Xbox. They tell me, almost everytime,...
  9. Does anyone else have problems with fortnite after the update on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else have problems with fortnite after the update on Xbox: I am in the alpha skip ahead and that I get the error code after the last update when you start fortnite up , I was wondering if anyone else was having the same problem As me...
  10. Does anyone else have a issue with the Newsmax app not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone else have a issue with the Newsmax app not working?: Is anyone else having an issue with their Newsmax app not working? ae9e271e-be0f-4145-b409-8d33e315e61b