Does anyone else have broken terrain generation in 1.19.1?

Discus and support Does anyone else have broken terrain generation in 1.19.1? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to play Minecraft with my gf yesterday and noticed that all the mountains were glitched out. They were abnormally tall with straight edges and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SellelaratorPapin, Aug 7, 2022.

1. Does anyone else have broken terrain generation in 1.19.1?

I tried to play Minecraft with my gf yesterday and noticed that all the mountains were glitched out. They were abnormally tall with straight edges and had many floating blocks around them. Found it really annoying. Am I doing something wrong?

:)

SellelaratorPapin, Aug 7, 2022
  2. LTA Soldier Win User

minecraft 360 saves coming over to xbox one

I think they'd expand since it can just generate the new terrain onto the borders of your 360 terrain, prolly just be a small corner of the bigger world, be a good way to get strongholds etc to people who still have old generated worlds
  3. WildAttorney Win User

O dear update

New terrain generation issues, I suspect.
  4. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

Minecraft 360

I hope the consoles get the same update the PC is about to get, it includes sliders for terrain generation adjustments to allow for more control over the creation of terrain.
  5. WildAttorney Win User

NO Wolves or Cactus?

EVERY seed that has Forest, Taiga, or Tundra has wolves. They are not generated like the terrain, although their appearance is limited to those specific terrain types. Wolves, however, appear rather infrequently.
  6. DiS 82 Win User

After Updates, Will I Have To Start From Scratch?

[quote user="Mystic Tofu"]

Don't worry, no update will "destroy" anyone's build. It's just that you won't see any new terrain features added by the update in a world you generated before said update. (as stated above by x DogMeat x.)

Honestly, having played the PC version since Beta, I was expecting this to occur a few times after release, before I even purchased the 360 version. Not that it helps, but it is what it is. It's just the nature of the world-generating engine.

[/quote]

this! you still will have new mobs and new crafting features in your old world. only the terrain wont update because its allready generated by an older version.
Thema:

Does anyone else have broken terrain generation in 1.19.1?

1. Does anyone else have broken terrain generation in 1.19.1? - Similar Threads - Does anyone else

2. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  3. Hi, does anyone else notice any issues with their graphics in game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, does anyone else notice any issues with their graphics in game?: I'm noticing issues mainly in Forza and call of duty. It almost looks like I have a terrible connection and the details of the map don't want to render completely, it's like playing on below 720p...
  4. Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...: Hey, i have been experiencing an odd clicking/crackling sound on my new Xbox Series X. games include Fallout New Vegas and Far Cry 2. The sound seems to stop if i switch to mono, but I'd like to...
  5. Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..: Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox. It’s like I’m trying to communicate with a brick wall when I try too. Not only that but I’ve reported this...
  6. Does anyone else have issues with pga 2k23 randomly pausing whilst playing friends online ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else have issues with pga 2k23 randomly pausing whilst playing friends online ?: When my friend and I play pga 2k23 online against each other the game randomly pauses ,we have both factory reset console and reinstalled game but the same fault happens...any ideas how to fix...
  7. Does anyone else get disconnected from the calls with customer service?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone else get disconnected from the calls with customer service?: Here is what is happening and usually happens almost every time I contact Xbox customer service about a hardware problem or really any issue I have with my Xbox. They tell me, almost everytime,...
  8. Does anyone else understand why I’ve received a communication ban on the 18th and then a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else understand why I’ve received a communication ban on the 18th and then a...: being allowed to play for the whole day till it was permanently banned at night and with it being the 4th day serving this ban I’ve had nothing so much as an email to explain why I have Been...
  9. Does anyone else have problems with fortnite after the update on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else have problems with fortnite after the update on Xbox: I am in the alpha skip ahead and that I get the error code after the last update when you start fortnite up , I was wondering if anyone else was having the same problem As me...
  10. Does anyone else have a issue with the Newsmax app not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone else have a issue with the Newsmax app not working?: Is anyone else having an issue with their Newsmax app not working? ae9e271e-be0f-4145-b409-8d33e315e61b