Does anyone else have a glitch where you open a game and it opens other apps and crashes...

Discus and support Does anyone else have a glitch where you open a game and it opens other apps and crashes... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My laptop that i got around 2 days ago has been opening other apps when I open a game from battle net or steam along with opening mcafee and mcafee... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Andrew Delgado1, Aug 29, 2022.

1. Does anyone else have a glitch where you open a game and it opens other apps and crashes...

My laptop that i got around 2 days ago has been opening other apps when I open a game from battle net or steam along with opening mcafee and mcafee control panel and geforce experience command panel it's been annoying and I've been running virus scans on my computerbut it never seems to find a virus, I don't know what to do can anyone maybe help me find out how to fix this I'm on windows 11.

:)

Andrew Delgado1, Aug 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Does anyone else have a glitch where you open a game and it opens other apps and crashes the game sometimes along with some command panels?

I found this very strange, you're the first person who I know that experience this.

Andrew, can you try instead creating a new local administrator account in your PC and see if the issue persists there?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cre...

If that doesn't work please run the SFC to find and repair possible system corruptions:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

If the tool above doesn't find anything perform an in-place upgrade for your system:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...
  3. Andrew Delgado1 Win User

Does anyone else have a glitch where you open a game and it opens other apps and crashes the game sometimes along with some command panels?

Nothing is working I've tried everything I could think of but system 32 and nivida keep crashing every game I load up and I tried uninstalling mcafee but that didn't work either
  4. Andrew Delgado1 Win User

It's mcafee and nivida shadow play that pop up and close the game whenever I load it up
  5. Andrew Delgado1 Win User

I've scanned my pc a couple of times already and I had updates in the Microsoft store so I'll see if it still does it after the updates, offline scan didn't do much,I don't think task manager will do either
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Andrew

If I understood correctly, when you open a game. Another programs are opened as soon as you open it?
    This started to happen as soon as you get your laptop or today?

In the meantime, your windows system and all apps are up to date?

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;
    Click Check for Updates;
    Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)
    Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too.

------
    If everything is up to date please try disabling all the startup programs temporarily:
    Open Task manager > select the startup tab > disable all the programs listed there
    Restart your PC and give it a new try
    -------
    If that doesn't work, try running an offline scan with windows defender:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/hel...

The scan can take a while, don't worry.

Let me know how it goes with each one
Thema:

Does anyone else have a glitch where you open a game and it opens other apps and crashes...

1. Does anyone else have a glitch where you open a game and it opens other apps and crashes... - Similar Threads - Does anyone else

2. Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb: This cable is for my logitech steering wheel e4773a0a-cfb8-43d9-b85f-581b9e190360
  3. Hi, does anyone else notice any issues with their graphics in game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, does anyone else notice any issues with their graphics in game?: I'm noticing issues mainly in Forza and call of duty. It almost looks like I have a terrible connection and the details of the map don't want to render completely, it's like playing on below 720p...
  4. Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...: Hey, i have been experiencing an odd clicking/crackling sound on my new Xbox Series X. games include Fallout New Vegas and Far Cry 2. The sound seems to stop if i switch to mono, but I'd like to...
  5. Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..: Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox. It’s like I’m trying to communicate with a brick wall when I try too. Not only that but I’ve reported this...
  6. Does anyone else have issues with pga 2k23 randomly pausing whilst playing friends online ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else have issues with pga 2k23 randomly pausing whilst playing friends online ?: When my friend and I play pga 2k23 online against each other the game randomly pauses ,we have both factory reset console and reinstalled game but the same fault happens...any ideas how to fix...
  7. Does anyone else get disconnected from the calls with customer service?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone else get disconnected from the calls with customer service?: Here is what is happening and usually happens almost every time I contact Xbox customer service about a hardware problem or really any issue I have with my Xbox. They tell me, almost everytime,...
  8. Does anyone else understand why I’ve received a communication ban on the 18th and then a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else understand why I’ve received a communication ban on the 18th and then a...: being allowed to play for the whole day till it was permanently banned at night and with it being the 4th day serving this ban I’ve had nothing so much as an email to explain why I have Been...
  9. Does anyone else have problems with fortnite after the update on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else have problems with fortnite after the update on Xbox: I am in the alpha skip ahead and that I get the error code after the last update when you start fortnite up , I was wondering if anyone else was having the same problem As me...
  10. Does anyone else have a issue with the Newsmax app not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone else have a issue with the Newsmax app not working?: Is anyone else having an issue with their Newsmax app not working? ae9e271e-be0f-4145-b409-8d33e315e61b