Does anyone else find the xbox series s/x menu sounds should be able to be turned off

Discus and support Does anyone else find the xbox series s/x menu sounds should be able to be turned off in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I feel like this should be an option considering it was on xbox 360 submitted by /u/Alternative-Cash-301 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Alternative-Cash-301, Dec 5, 2021.

1. Does anyone else find the xbox series s/x menu sounds should be able to be turned off

/u/Alternative-Cash-301, Dec 5, 2021
  2. LucaAvvinti Win User

Xbox Series X fan runs loud when playing Series X games

So, I recently noticed that my Xbox Series X fan runs loud when playing Series X|S / Optimised for Series X|S games specifically.

It’s quite strange as it’s dead quiet every other time, but as soon as I start a Series X|S game, the fan becomes so loud that I need to turn up the tv volume.. it’s quite distracting.

Has anyone else experienced this? Any solutions?

FYI - My Series X is a pre-order/launch day model.. and it sits in an open and well ventilated tv/entertainment stand*

In comparison, I owned an Xbox One S for three years and I never heard the fan on that.
    I’m having the exact same problem now. The only time my Xbox sounds loud is when running series x enhanced games, it’s completely fine on old gen games. Have you had this issue fixed or is it still a problem now?
  3. Georges C. Win User

Call of duty MWII Cross play

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Welcome to the community.

Hello NickKatsi, if you are on a Series S/X console try turning off crossplay by following the steps below.

Turn Off.

To disable crossplay on your Xbox Series X or S, follow these steps:

1-Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

2-Select Settings.

-3Select General.

4-Select Cross-Platform and Online Play.

5-Select the toggle next to Enable Cross-Platform Play to turn it off.
  4. JamieWill Win User

Hello Xbox community, this is about Xbox series x/s versions of games!

Yes, but does a game released on series x/s 'HAVE' to be 'optimized' if not how else would I know its the series x/s version I'm playing?
  5. Giovannibox Win User

Fifa 23 just purchased no audio and poor graphics

Hi Josef and thanks for your reply. I have an xbox series s and I downloaded the version of fifa optimised for series x/s

The audio works perfectl both on the xbox menu and with all the other games I'm having this problem only with the fifa 23 I purchased.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it didn't work. I turned off and unplugged the console no success .
  6. SamuelBazaldua Win User

Xbox Series X/S games "not playable on this device" on brand new Xbox One X

It says "Optimized for series X/S. IT should say "Only for series X/S. Why does Microsoft try to hide this with a little red circle popup note "not playable on this device" If it's not playable then keep it off my Game Pass ultimate and store

that I pay $16.99 monthly for.
Thema:

Does anyone else find the xbox series s/x menu sounds should be able to be turned off

1. Does anyone else find the xbox series s/x menu sounds should be able to be turned off - Similar Threads - Does anyone else

2. Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb: This cable is for my logitech steering wheel e4773a0a-cfb8-43d9-b85f-581b9e190360
  3. Hi, does anyone else notice any issues with their graphics in game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, does anyone else notice any issues with their graphics in game?: I'm noticing issues mainly in Forza and call of duty. It almost looks like I have a terrible connection and the details of the map don't want to render completely, it's like playing on below 720p...
  4. Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...: Hey, i have been experiencing an odd clicking/crackling sound on my new Xbox Series X. games include Fallout New Vegas and Far Cry 2. The sound seems to stop if i switch to mono, but I'd like to...
  5. Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..: Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox. It’s like I’m trying to communicate with a brick wall when I try too. Not only that but I’ve reported this...
  6. Does anyone else have issues with pga 2k23 randomly pausing whilst playing friends online ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else have issues with pga 2k23 randomly pausing whilst playing friends online ?: When my friend and I play pga 2k23 online against each other the game randomly pauses ,we have both factory reset console and reinstalled game but the same fault happens...any ideas how to fix...
  7. Does anyone else get disconnected from the calls with customer service?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone else get disconnected from the calls with customer service?: Here is what is happening and usually happens almost every time I contact Xbox customer service about a hardware problem or really any issue I have with my Xbox. They tell me, almost everytime,...
  8. Does anyone else understand why I’ve received a communication ban on the 18th and then a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else understand why I’ve received a communication ban on the 18th and then a...: being allowed to play for the whole day till it was permanently banned at night and with it being the 4th day serving this ban I’ve had nothing so much as an email to explain why I have Been...
  9. Does anyone else have problems with fortnite after the update on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else have problems with fortnite after the update on Xbox: I am in the alpha skip ahead and that I get the error code after the last update when you start fortnite up , I was wondering if anyone else was having the same problem As me...
  10. Does anyone else have a issue with the Newsmax app not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone else have a issue with the Newsmax app not working?: Is anyone else having an issue with their Newsmax app not working? ae9e271e-be0f-4145-b409-8d33e315e61b