Does anyone else feel this would be cool??

Discus and support Does anyone else feel this would be cool?? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I wish microsoft would take games that CAN be played with keyboard and mouse on pc and integrate that into all of their games as well then they can... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sporxyuh, Feb 2, 2022.

1. Sporxyuh
    Sporxyuh Guest

I wish microsoft would take games that CAN be played with keyboard and mouse on pc and integrate that into all of their games as well then they can sell more that just controllers and pc players might get xboxes to experience game pass idk how much controll over the games they have in their arsenal but Key and mouse controls should be mandatory for all games as well as button mapping....

Some games already take care of that on their own ex fortnite minecraft Dayz

but i cant play some games with knm like halo destiny Elder scrolls online Skyrim

Please buy me a new controller i'm poor

:)

Sporxyuh, Feb 2, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Then you misunderstand how games are madr

They are coded differently

It's not code once play twice
  3. Sporxyuh Win User

you have a point but are there different devs for the console version than the pc one?? this is the only way i could imagine they would leave out the keyboard and mouse controls design,,, and with a lot of online games going cross-platform a thing like this is surely flawed..

i suppose the game could have been made to support controller play exclusively at first but idk honestly
  4. ngocphi Win User

No as it's is up to the developer to allow or disallow keyboard and mouse

If you are playing pure pc games then you won't have an issue

If you use cloud or remote play you need a controller as the games are designed for controllers not keyboard or mouse
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

Does anyone else feel cheated

Erm......................that's the way with everything.

buy a new flagship phone today and I guarantee within six months a newer model will be out, same with TV's, computers, cars etc.

If you use the mentality that "I'll just wait a couple of years when a newer model gets released" then you'll always be waiting as there is always a newer model just over the horizon.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Does anyone else feel cheated

That's generally how It's been for every console released so I guess I'm just used to it. There is a ways a price drop at some point and different bundles being released. I remember being little and wanting a Super Nintendo and my parents waiting and buying
    a bundle that only had 1 controller and no games because it was cheaper then the origins bundle with 2 controllers and a game. It's rare that I buy something at launch because of that.
Thema:

1. Does anyone else feel this would be cool?? - Similar Threads - Does anyone else

2. Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb: This cable is for my logitech steering wheel e4773a0a-cfb8-43d9-b85f-581b9e190360
  3. Hi, does anyone else notice any issues with their graphics in game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, does anyone else notice any issues with their graphics in game?: I'm noticing issues mainly in Forza and call of duty. It almost looks like I have a terrible connection and the details of the map don't want to render completely, it's like playing on below 720p...
  4. Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...: Hey, i have been experiencing an odd clicking/crackling sound on my new Xbox Series X. games include Fallout New Vegas and Far Cry 2. The sound seems to stop if i switch to mono, but I'd like to...
  5. Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..: Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox. It’s like I’m trying to communicate with a brick wall when I try too. Not only that but I’ve reported this...
  6. Does anyone else have issues with pga 2k23 randomly pausing whilst playing friends online ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else have issues with pga 2k23 randomly pausing whilst playing friends online ?: When my friend and I play pga 2k23 online against each other the game randomly pauses ,we have both factory reset console and reinstalled game but the same fault happens...any ideas how to fix...
  7. Does anyone else get disconnected from the calls with customer service?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone else get disconnected from the calls with customer service?: Here is what is happening and usually happens almost every time I contact Xbox customer service about a hardware problem or really any issue I have with my Xbox. They tell me, almost everytime,...
  8. Does anyone else understand why I’ve received a communication ban on the 18th and then a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else understand why I’ve received a communication ban on the 18th and then a...: being allowed to play for the whole day till it was permanently banned at night and with it being the 4th day serving this ban I’ve had nothing so much as an email to explain why I have Been...
  9. Does anyone else have problems with fortnite after the update on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else have problems with fortnite after the update on Xbox: I am in the alpha skip ahead and that I get the error code after the last update when you start fortnite up , I was wondering if anyone else was having the same problem As me...
  10. Does anyone else have a issue with the Newsmax app not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone else have a issue with the Newsmax app not working?: Is anyone else having an issue with their Newsmax app not working? ae9e271e-be0f-4145-b409-8d33e315e61b