Does anyone else feel cheated

Discus and support Does anyone else feel cheated in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Erm......................that's the way with everything. buy a new flagship phone today and I guarantee within six months a newer model will be out,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SENSationaLtrY, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Shaggy2000
    Shaggy2000 Guest

Erm......................that's the way with everything.

buy a new flagship phone today and I guarantee within six months a newer model will be out, same with TV's, computers, cars etc.

If you use the mentality that "I'll just wait a couple of years when a newer model gets released" then you'll always be waiting as there is always a newer model just over the horizon.

Shaggy2000, Nov 1, 2018
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Erm......................that's the way with everything.

buy a new flagship phone today and I guarantee within six months a newer model will be out, same with TV's, computers, cars etc.

If you use the mentality that "I'll just wait a couple of years when a newer model gets released" then you'll always be waiting as there is always a newer model just over the horizon.
  3. Smwutches Win User

That's generally how It's been for every console released so I guess I'm just used to it. There is a ways a price drop at some point and different bundles being released. I remember being little and wanting a Super Nintendo and my parents waiting and buying
    a bundle that only had 1 controller and no games because it was cheaper then the origins bundle with 2 controllers and a game. It's rare that I buy something at launch because of that.
  4. ElectroFlying Win User

As a rule, you never buy the 1st production runs of anything. I learned that lesson the hard way with the origional xbox back in 2002. That thing spent more time on a fed ex truck than it did actually running games. Horror story which ended with MS replacing
    it with one that shot sparks out the back of the unit.

The 360 came out and remembering ^that lesson^ I waited. No RROD 4me for I paid attention and waited some 5 yrs before finally buying a 360 slim. Its still humming along. (knock on wood)

That said, If you wait. You'll not regret it, for allows in the 4th quarter of the following yrs. You can save a lot of cash on most everything.

I say: Patience!
  5. Paraffin Alien Win User

An employee in a company and a consumer are very much different topics and alot of us have work our asses off and not be shown appreciation . But can you say in your 20 years you have not recieved a raise because thats a reward for your
    work and loyalty. You make a fair point sigmaTheDJ, but if they are going to turn around and change and add every couple years I still believe we are paying to much for the base console. I see others don't share that and maybe your financially better off
    than me, maybe your parents buy you these things so it doesn't matter to you. But like the crazy micro transactions now i see this getting out of hand
    Was just trying to make the point that to most companies, even one you work for, loyalty means nothing.
  6. Zen Like Calm Win User

Your first mistake was showing loyalty to a company that only cares about your money.

I will never understand why people are loyal to corporations who don't give a damn about them.
Thema:

1. Does anyone else feel cheated - Similar Threads - Does anyone else

2. Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb: This cable is for my logitech steering wheel e4773a0a-cfb8-43d9-b85f-581b9e190360
  3. Hi, does anyone else notice any issues with their graphics in game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, does anyone else notice any issues with their graphics in game?: I'm noticing issues mainly in Forza and call of duty. It almost looks like I have a terrible connection and the details of the map don't want to render completely, it's like playing on below 720p...
  4. Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...: Hey, i have been experiencing an odd clicking/crackling sound on my new Xbox Series X. games include Fallout New Vegas and Far Cry 2. The sound seems to stop if i switch to mono, but I'd like to...
  5. Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..: Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox. It’s like I’m trying to communicate with a brick wall when I try too. Not only that but I’ve reported this...
  6. Does anyone else have issues with pga 2k23 randomly pausing whilst playing friends online ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else have issues with pga 2k23 randomly pausing whilst playing friends online ?: When my friend and I play pga 2k23 online against each other the game randomly pauses ,we have both factory reset console and reinstalled game but the same fault happens...any ideas how to fix...
  7. Does anyone else get disconnected from the calls with customer service?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone else get disconnected from the calls with customer service?: Here is what is happening and usually happens almost every time I contact Xbox customer service about a hardware problem or really any issue I have with my Xbox. They tell me, almost everytime,...
  8. Does anyone else understand why I’ve received a communication ban on the 18th and then a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else understand why I’ve received a communication ban on the 18th and then a...: being allowed to play for the whole day till it was permanently banned at night and with it being the 4th day serving this ban I’ve had nothing so much as an email to explain why I have Been...
  9. Does anyone else have problems with fortnite after the update on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else have problems with fortnite after the update on Xbox: I am in the alpha skip ahead and that I get the error code after the last update when you start fortnite up , I was wondering if anyone else was having the same problem As me...
  10. Does anyone else have a issue with the Newsmax app not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone else have a issue with the Newsmax app not working?: Is anyone else having an issue with their Newsmax app not working? ae9e271e-be0f-4145-b409-8d33e315e61b