Does anyone else constantly freeze on fortnite on the series x? It's the only game that...

Discus and support Does anyone else constantly freeze on fortnite on the series x? It's the only game that... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried everything from reinstalling the game to deleted the local saved data. My friends also play on the series x and they have no issues. Does... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Edzevv, Dec 9, 2022.

1. Edzevv
    Edzevv Guest

Does anyone else constantly freeze on fortnite on the series x? It's the only game that...

I've tried everything from reinstalling the game to deleted the local saved data. My friends also play on the series x and they have no issues. Does anyone know if there's something I can do to make it stop crashing all the time ?

:)

Edzevv, Dec 9, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Does anyone else constantly freeze on fortnite on the series x? It's the only game that keeps freezing and only on my series x, it works fine on my other console.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Edzevv,Is this problem happening only with Fortnite or with other games that you also try to play on the console?

As you are playing on a new generation console, please remove any games that may be in the quick resume and then try following the procedures below.

Cache Xbox One

The first is a cache cleanup:

1. Go to xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on your console for 10 seconds until it turns off

2. Wait 10 seconds for it to turn off

3. Wait 1 minute with it off

4. Turn it back on

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  3. cpjcutts Win User

Fortnite won’t load on Xbox series x

same here, its only Fortnite on the series X that is the issue. everything else works perfect
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Can xbox one s run fortnite 120fps

Hi Raven. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Xbox One S does not support 120Hz. Only Xbox Series S and X support 120Hz, and 120fps is available in select games, including Fortnite.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Xbox Series X controller freezes on PC

I think it's an issue with the new controllers for some reason. My Series X controller will freeze once a week or so (always when I'm in the middle of a race unsurprisingly!!)....I'll be driving and my car will suddenly just veer off the road and then be constantly accelerating. Only resets when I remove the battery from it. This is on the Series X so may not be the same of course.

Having said that, it has only happened with the Plug and Play Battery...never happened with normal rechargeables.
  6. Jamie Hendrix1 Win User

Why dose my console crash every time I got to play call of duty mw2

I have a series x and only on call of duty this is happening but its not just the game freezing or crashing its making my xbox freeze and bug out
Thema:

1. Does anyone else constantly freeze on fortnite on the series x? It's the only game that... - Similar Threads - Does anyone else

2. Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb: This cable is for my logitech steering wheel e4773a0a-cfb8-43d9-b85f-581b9e190360
  3. Hi, does anyone else notice any issues with their graphics in game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, does anyone else notice any issues with their graphics in game?: I'm noticing issues mainly in Forza and call of duty. It almost looks like I have a terrible connection and the details of the map don't want to render completely, it's like playing on below 720p...
  4. Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...: Hey, i have been experiencing an odd clicking/crackling sound on my new Xbox Series X. games include Fallout New Vegas and Far Cry 2. The sound seems to stop if i switch to mono, but I'd like to...
  5. Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..: Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox. It’s like I’m trying to communicate with a brick wall when I try too. Not only that but I’ve reported this...
  6. Does anyone else have issues with pga 2k23 randomly pausing whilst playing friends online ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else have issues with pga 2k23 randomly pausing whilst playing friends online ?: When my friend and I play pga 2k23 online against each other the game randomly pauses ,we have both factory reset console and reinstalled game but the same fault happens...any ideas how to fix...
  7. Does anyone else get disconnected from the calls with customer service?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone else get disconnected from the calls with customer service?: Here is what is happening and usually happens almost every time I contact Xbox customer service about a hardware problem or really any issue I have with my Xbox. They tell me, almost everytime,...
  8. Does anyone else understand why I’ve received a communication ban on the 18th and then a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else understand why I’ve received a communication ban on the 18th and then a...: being allowed to play for the whole day till it was permanently banned at night and with it being the 4th day serving this ban I’ve had nothing so much as an email to explain why I have Been...
  9. Does anyone else have problems with fortnite after the update on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else have problems with fortnite after the update on Xbox: I am in the alpha skip ahead and that I get the error code after the last update when you start fortnite up , I was wondering if anyone else was having the same problem As me...
  10. Does anyone else have a issue with the Newsmax app not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone else have a issue with the Newsmax app not working?: Is anyone else having an issue with their Newsmax app not working? ae9e271e-be0f-4145-b409-8d33e315e61b