Does anyome know how to fix Sys_Error Disc read error (21.0): 'mp_frontend.Jup_01.ff

Discus and support Does anyome know how to fix Sys_Error Disc read error (21.0): 'mp_frontend.Jup_01.ff in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What am I supposed to do to fix this problem? I’m playing a digital game on my Xbox series s with no disc tray so I’m not sure why this keeps popping... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Melinda Lair, Nov 28, 2023.

  1. Melinda Lair
    Melinda Lair Guest

    Does anyome know how to fix Sys_Error Disc read error (21.0): 'mp_frontend.Jup_01.ff


    What am I supposed to do to fix this problem? I’m playing a digital game on my Xbox series s with no disc tray so I’m not sure why this keeps popping up. But it’s not allowing me to play my games. I’ve tried every troubleshooting idea there is and nothing has worked for me. Does that mean I have to buy a new system?

    :)
     
    Melinda Lair, Nov 28, 2023
    #1
  2. Melinda Lair Win User

    Why is my Xbox series S blinking 2 times while I’m trying to load a game and then kicks me out the loading screen back to the Home Screen?

    Now it’s giving me this error code: how to fix Sys_Error Disc read error (21.0): 'mp_frontend.Jup_01.ff

    What am I supposed to do to fix this problem?
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

    Does anyome know how to fix Sys_Error Disc read error (21.0): 'mp_frontend.Jup_01.ff

    Hi Melinda! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

    I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox Series S console. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

    It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

    This seems to be an internal issue within the console's hard drive. I highly suggest you check your free warranty repair order for your Xbox Series S console using the link below:

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced

    For reference link:

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...es-s-and/50aced82-4c07-42e2-962a-1e51741c8990

    Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

    Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. Thomas Garcia1 Win User

    Disk read error 21.0

    Disk read error [21.0]: 'mp_saba2_19_-157_1_0_tr.ff'
  5. Thomas Garcia1 Win User

    Disk read error 21.0

    Now getting this disk read error

    [21.0]: 'mp_hd_head_mp_zimo_iw9_3_1_lod1_r15_tr.ff'
  6. Thomas Garcia1 Win User

    Disk read error 21.0

    Did everything as instructed and still same error code Disk read error [21.0]: 'ww_ingame_shared_mp.ff'
Thema:

Does anyome know how to fix Sys_Error Disc read error (21.0): 'mp_frontend.Jup_01.ff

Loading...
  1. Does anyome know how to fix Sys_Error Disc read error (21.0): 'mp_frontend.Jup_01.ff - Similar Threads - Does anyome fix

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  5. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  6. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  7. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  8. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  9. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]
  10. Does disc to digital work on my xbox one x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does disc to digital work on my xbox one x?: I realy wana get crash bandicoot n.sane trilogy on pc submitted by /u/playitlondon123 [link] [comments]