Does anybody want to gameshare destiny two to me. Thanks

Discus and support Does anybody want to gameshare destiny two to me. Thanks in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anybody want to gameshare destiny two to me. Thanks 6a650235-4f56-4b7d-a87b-3e83ad8546cb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxjayYbLmxX, Sep 9, 2017.

1. XxjayYbLmxX
    XxjayYbLmxX Guest

:)

XxjayYbLmxX, Sep 9, 2017
  2. Can two of my friends gameshare with me at the same time?

I'm not asking anyone to gameshare with me, I am asking if two of my friends can gameshare with me

the emrald hawk, Sep 9, 2017
  3. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest
    Can two of my friends gameshare with me at the same time?

You can only with one ( gameshare only works between 2 consoles)

SLB4EVERPT, Sep 9, 2017
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Gamesharing is meant for consoles within one household. It is also against the terms of use of the forums to ask for items here.

onyxishere, Sep 9, 2017
  5. onyxishere Win User

Gamesharing is meant for consoles within one household. It is also against the terms of use of the forums to ask for items here.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

shadowkeep

I believe when it comes to destiny 2 gamesharing wont work as its linked to the account it first launches on
    Gamesharing does work on Destiny 2. It's only the preorder bonuses that do not work with the gamesharing as they are for the person that preorders/bought the game.
  7. Ackis Win User

Destiny DLCs

Are you by chance gamesharing them? I know Destiny does some strange things with DLC and game sharing.
  8. MuscleFX Win User

DESTINY 2 + expansions on 2 consoles in same home?

No you can gameshare Destiny 1 and 2 expansions including Taken King now. I have Destiny 1 and 2 with all available DLc for both games and gameshare it with my brother. He has no issues playing the expansions for both games.

Now what you cant do is the referred a friend quest on both games if you gameshare. In order to do this quest both parties have to own a license to the game.
    Thanks for sharing this info. You seem to know about Destiny and gameshare, which is the exact info I need.

So, I currently have Destiny 1 & 2, and all expansions including Destiny 2: Forsaken - Digital Deluxe Edition.

What should I buy next???
  9. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Forza Horizon 4 : Lego Speed Champions

Are you gamesharing it with anybody?
Thema:

1. Does anybody want to gameshare destiny two to me. Thanks - Similar Threads - Does anybody gameshare

2. Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.

in XboX Insiders
    Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.: Ive seen countless consumer feedback negatively reviewing microsoft and xbox as a brand nowadays. The UI is uninspired, continuously redundant, and filled with ads to the point that it’s ugly and...
  3. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  4. when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?

in XBoX on Windows
    when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?: I did these tasks that give you items and minecoins but I did not get the coins it has? bb87f0b9-be24-4578-9c20-4e75c285374b
  5. My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased and gifted to a random email address - the total purchase amount was around £175. I have been desperately trying to...
  6. Does anybody know if Tlauncher for minecraft is legal on brazil? i won't use it since im...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anybody know if Tlauncher for minecraft is legal on brazil? i won't use it since im...: I won't use Tlauncher since im getting money to buy original minecraft, but you know, Just a small little question, if you know if it is, please answer. c193de81-c304-40a2-98df-b1223c6b6e24
  7. Does anybody know how to fix my Xbox one not updating games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anybody know how to fix my Xbox one not updating games?: I got an error code (0x800700e9) on my console today, and it will not update my game pass games, and my console is very slow. I'm trying all options to avoid resetting my console and losing my...
  8. Does anybody know what to do if you had a xbox account that you have lost the email and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anybody know what to do if you had a xbox account that you have lost the email and...: Does anybody know what to do if you had a xbox account that you have lost the email and password and the Gmail was deleted that was with that account and i want to get the account back? There was...
  9. Does anybody know why cloud gaming isn’t working? I was using it yesterday fine and today I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anybody know why cloud gaming isn’t working? I was using it yesterday fine and today I...: My cloud gaming app isn’t working. I was playing fine yesterday and today I go to the cloud gaming app and can’t see any games or do anything. 0282304d-ca93-4e78-a350-c2a8880d7059
  10. Does anybody else have this in their xbox ui?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody else have this in their xbox ui?: I see that everyone has "browse games" at the bottom left of their home screen, but mine has "create your own group". Does anyone have this also? Is there a way to change it into the "browse...