Does anybody on this planet know how fix this?

Discus and support Does anybody on this planet know how fix this? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After visiting what seems like every support forum, guide, and youtube video on the entire **** internet I finally find myself here as a final move of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ICantFindMyC4, Jun 3, 2017.

1. Does anybody on this planet know how fix this?

After visiting what seems like every support forum, guide, and youtube video on the entire **** internet I finally find myself here as a final move of desperation. Ever since I've bought and started playing FH3 I have had nothing but problems the Xbox app
    where the teredo address wont qualify. I figured out it could be fixed but i would have to restart my computer every time I wanted to play. Then the problem started where everything in my network setting were fine except for the Server connectivity being blocked
    but for what ever reason I was still able to play. But finally a few days ago when I checked my network setting and it said my Network Connectivity was blocked and my NAT Type was Moderate. And as previously mentioned I followed every guide I could for a fix
    and nothing has worked. Now before an admin or someone just links me to one of the generic support pages and calls it a day I've already tried the usual pages like these (Xbox App Server Connectivity on Windows 10 Is Blocked),
    and yes I tried restarting my computer, teredo, iphelper, Xbox live networking service. I've disabled, re-enabled, uninstalled, and reinstalled teredo in device manager. Allowed, disallowed, then re-allowed Xbox through my firewall. And out of desperation
    for anything to work I did a clean install of windows so that anything conflicting with Xbox would be deleted and still it doesn't work. So now my choices are either find a fix or have wasted $60 on Forza Horizon 3 and just never play it. In case this may
    lead someone to having a light bulb moment, after doing a clean install of windows Xbox connected no problem at all, but right after I finished installing Forza Horizon 3 I checked the settings again and they were back to what they are now. So if anyone has
    any idea of how fix this it would be much appreciated if you shared how.

:)

ICantFindMyC4, Jun 3, 2017
  2. This is garbage

how do i fix this does anybody know

CodyIsDaBomb969, Jun 3, 2017
  3. Battlefield 4 Update cannot be found or started

same problem here. does anybody know how to fix this?

MushroomToxic, Jun 3, 2017
  4. Does anybody on this planet know how fix this?

I'm having this same issue as well. I've tried all the generic help guides along with everything else ICantFindMyC4 listed but still nothing. I randomly could play a couple days ago but the next day it was back to Teredo being blocked and unable to join
    online matches in Forza Horizon 3. I just finished my new desktop build a few months ago and I built it around the recommended specs of FH3 which really defeats the purpose if I can't play online.

If ANYONE has any suggestions, please let us know. I was thinking mine was caused by AdAware Antivirus blocking it but I couldn't find a fix for that.

Here's the link to my forum post on the Horizon 3 forums, posted 10 days ago as of today. Still no responses.

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst98421_Failed-to-resolve-server-address--nothing-has-...

StoicalRacer937, Jun 5, 2017
  5. Wilfred Mac
    Wilfred Mac Guest
    Hi,

We appreciate all the efforts and troubleshooting you've done in trying to resolve this concern. With all the information you have provided it seems that the issue has something to do with your network configuration settings. For us to properly assist you,
    we need to gather more information. Kindly answer the following:

• How are you connected to the Internet?
    • Have you tried using a different Network connection?
    • Are you having the same issue with your other games?

We'll be waiting for your reply, we're here to assist you.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 5, 2017
  6. 1) Ethernet

2) I've tried using WiFi to no avail, we have 2 bands and I tried them both.

3) This is the only game I have on the XBox app

Hopefully this will help ICantFindMyC4 as well.

StoicalRacer937, Jun 5, 2017
  7. Wilfred Mac
    Wilfred Mac Guest
    Hi,

Thank you for the useful information. Regarding with the data you have provided, we recommend that you open network ports using port forwarding. To do this, you may refer to this

link
    . Kindly follow the steps provided on the link.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to contact us back.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 8, 2017
  8. Does anybody on this planet know how fix this?

Sorry for the late response. Teredo is still unable to qualify after forwarding these ports on the Google Fiber router for my computer's physical IP:

• Port 88 (UDP)
    • Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 80 (TCP)
    • Port 500 (UDP)
    • Port 3544 (UDP)
    • Port UDP 4500 (UDP)
    Port 80 was already forwarded to HTML by default, but I changed it to TCP.

What's odd to me is that it worked just fine for the first few weeks I had the game. Same router. And then randomly decided to work one single day a few weeks ago. Hmm.

Any other suggestions?

StoicalRacer937, Jun 14, 2017
  9. Ad-Aware Antivirus was blocking the ports, tried forwarding through the app but had issues. Uninstalled Ad-Aware and Teredo is functioning properly, still waiting on Lavasoft to respond back. My problem is fixed for now!

StoicalRacer937, Nov 2, 2018
  10. StoicalRacer937 Win User

I'm having this same issue as well. I've tried all the generic help guides along with everything else ICantFindMyC4 listed but still nothing. I randomly could play a couple days ago but the next day it was back to Teredo being blocked and unable to join
    online matches in Forza Horizon 3. I just finished my new desktop build a few months ago and I built it around the recommended specs of FH3 which really defeats the purpose if I can't play online.

If ANYONE has any suggestions, please let us know. I was thinking mine was caused by AdAware Antivirus blocking it but I couldn't find a fix for that.

Here's the link to my forum post on the Horizon 3 forums, posted 10 days ago as of today. Still no responses.

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst98421_Failed-to-resolve-server-address--nothing-has-...
  11. StoicalRacer937 Win User

Hi,

Thank you for the useful information. Regarding with the data you have provided, we recommend that you open network ports using port forwarding. To do this, you may refer to this

link

Ad-Aware Antivirus was blocking the ports, tried forwarding through the app but had issues. Uninstalled Ad-Aware and Teredo is functioning properly, still waiting on Lavasoft to respond back. My problem is fixed for now!
  12. StoicalRacer937 Win User

Hi,

link

Sorry for the late response. Teredo is still unable to qualify after forwarding these ports on the Google Fiber router for my computer's physical IP:

• Port 88 (UDP)
    • Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    • Port 80 (TCP)
    • Port 500 (UDP)
    • Port 3544 (UDP)
    • Port UDP 4500 (UDP)
    Port 80 was already forwarded to HTML by default, but I changed it to TCP.

What's odd to me is that it worked just fine for the first few weeks I had the game. Same router. And then randomly decided to work one single day a few weeks ago. Hmm.

Any other suggestions?
  13. StoicalRacer937 Win User

Hi,

We appreciate all the efforts and troubleshooting you've done in trying to resolve this concern. With all the information you have provided it seems that the issue has something to do with your network configuration settings. For us to properly assist you,

1) Ethernet

2) I've tried using WiFi to no avail, we have 2 bands and I tried them both.

3) This is the only game I have on the XBox app

Hopefully this will help ICantFindMyC4 as well.
  14. Wilfred Mac Win User

Hi,

Thema:

1. Does anybody on this planet know how fix this? - Similar Threads - Does anybody planet

2. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  3. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  4. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  5. My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased and gifted to a random email address - the total purchase amount was around £175. I have been desperately trying to...
  6. Does anybody know if Tlauncher for minecraft is legal on brazil? i won't use it since im...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anybody know if Tlauncher for minecraft is legal on brazil? i won't use it since im...: I won't use Tlauncher since im getting money to buy original minecraft, but you know, Just a small little question, if you know if it is, please answer. c193de81-c304-40a2-98df-b1223c6b6e24
  7. Does anybody know how to fix my Xbox one not updating games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anybody know how to fix my Xbox one not updating games?: I got an error code (0x800700e9) on my console today, and it will not update my game pass games, and my console is very slow. I'm trying all options to avoid resetting my console and losing my...
  8. Does anybody know what to do if you had a xbox account that you have lost the email and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anybody know what to do if you had a xbox account that you have lost the email and...: Does anybody know what to do if you had a xbox account that you have lost the email and password and the Gmail was deleted that was with that account and i want to get the account back? There was...
  9. Does anybody know why cloud gaming isn’t working? I was using it yesterday fine and today I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anybody know why cloud gaming isn’t working? I was using it yesterday fine and today I...: My cloud gaming app isn’t working. I was playing fine yesterday and today I go to the cloud gaming app and can’t see any games or do anything. 0282304d-ca93-4e78-a350-c2a8880d7059
  10. Does anybody else have this in their xbox ui?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody else have this in their xbox ui?: I see that everyone has "browse games" at the bottom left of their home screen, but mine has "create your own group". Does anyone have this also? Is there a way to change it into the "browse...