Does anybody know when the next Minecraft RTX beta will come out?

Discus and support Does anybody know when the next Minecraft RTX beta will come out? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Now that it has been a few months of the Minecraft RTX beta I've began to wonder, "when will the next version come out?" There is a lot of problems I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FancyGlasses5, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Does anybody know when the next Minecraft RTX beta will come out?

Now that it has been a few months of the Minecraft RTX beta I've began to wonder, "when will the next version come out?" There is a lot of problems I would love fixed in the beta and likely would be fixed in the next version. However, I can't find any information about any beta updates or a beta re-release. I would love the beta to have all of the nether features and have all of the problems fixed, but I don't want to wait forever. So does anyone know when either the second beta version, or final version of Minecraft RTX will come out?

submitted by /u/FancyGlasses5
    [link] [comments]

/u/FancyGlasses5, Aug 15, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. ShadowxWavez Win User

WHERE IS RTX FOR NEXT GEN CONSOLES

I know this post is a few months old but all I heard is RTX for Minecraft on next gen consoles have been pulled due to the fact that the current hardware would be unable to run the feature if they throw it out into the public now. There are certain games that have RTX on console but Minecraft is one of the most intensive games to run with RTX enabled. I just seen on the internet (not sure if it’s real) but it’s been said to at the RTX feature is in the testing phase right now. If we do get the RTX feature on console anytime soon it most likely won’t be until the next generation of Xbox come out in 2028.
  3. Legojoey1234 Win User

Minecraft RTX beta will not install

4. xzzztvminecraft Win User

Minecraft RTX beta not downloading

Iv'e tried to access the RTX beta for Minecraft but when selected it
    wont download and just takes me to the Minecraft store page.
  5. hawkeyes46 Win User

I'm stuck in minecraft beta 1.16.59

minecraft doesn't give me the option to update and i can't get out of beta does anybody know how to fix it?
    This forum is for those Insiders testing future beta releases of Windows 10 and is not a support site for Minecraft. Their support site is at: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us
  6. JamFog Win User

Xbox Insider Hub account locked with minecraft still in beta

I have found a solution. After I deleted my original insider account I created a new one and joined the rtx minecraft beta other than the nether beta which was what I was in. I then updated minecraft to rtx and unenrolled and reverted back to the normal
    minecraft version.
Thema:

Does anybody know when the next Minecraft RTX beta will come out?

1. Does anybody know when the next Minecraft RTX beta will come out? - Similar Threads - Does anybody next

2. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  3. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  4. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  5. My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased and gifted to a random email address - the total purchase amount was around £175. I have been desperately trying to...
  6. Does anybody know if Tlauncher for minecraft is legal on brazil? i won't use it since im...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anybody know if Tlauncher for minecraft is legal on brazil? i won't use it since im...: I won't use Tlauncher since im getting money to buy original minecraft, but you know, Just a small little question, if you know if it is, please answer. c193de81-c304-40a2-98df-b1223c6b6e24
  7. Does anybody know how to fix my Xbox one not updating games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anybody know how to fix my Xbox one not updating games?: I got an error code (0x800700e9) on my console today, and it will not update my game pass games, and my console is very slow. I'm trying all options to avoid resetting my console and losing my...
  8. Does anybody know what to do if you had a xbox account that you have lost the email and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anybody know what to do if you had a xbox account that you have lost the email and...: Does anybody know what to do if you had a xbox account that you have lost the email and password and the Gmail was deleted that was with that account and i want to get the account back? There was...
  9. Does anybody know why cloud gaming isn’t working? I was using it yesterday fine and today I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anybody know why cloud gaming isn’t working? I was using it yesterday fine and today I...: My cloud gaming app isn’t working. I was playing fine yesterday and today I go to the cloud gaming app and can’t see any games or do anything. 0282304d-ca93-4e78-a350-c2a8880d7059
  10. Does anybody else have this in their xbox ui?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody else have this in their xbox ui?: I see that everyone has "browse games" at the bottom left of their home screen, but mine has "create your own group". Does anyone have this also? Is there a way to change it into the "browse...