Does Anybody know what can help thanks

Discus and support Does Anybody know what can help thanks in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Xbox one controller won’t work apart from the joystick thing and the main button I’ve tried the normal routine turning it off and on about 100 times... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/grimR3AP3R_-, Jul 19, 2022.

1. Does Anybody know what can help thanks

My Xbox one controller won’t work apart from the joystick thing and the main button I’ve tried the normal routine turning it off and on about 100 times but nothings working does anyone know how to fix or have the same problem only bought brand new before Christmas so it’s not old or anything

submitted by /u/grimR3AP3R_-
    [link] [comments]

/u/grimR3AP3R_-, Jul 19, 2022
  2. willham88 Win User

Free Haze Skin Set!

Thanks man! Does anybody actually know what this skin looks like?
  3. xSERIALxSNIPERx Win User

Does anybody know

Gotta love it when they use the "friend excuse".
  4. Upinya Slayin Win User

Does anybody know ???

as long as the monitor has an HDMI in you should be fine.
  5. Matt The Hit Win User

does anybody know...

Staring at some of the monster wall statue things on each side unlock a few more hidden koins. Just stare at each one for about 5-10 seconds and it will auto lock onto it. Dunno which ones they were though...forgot sorry. But I know for sure there's atleast
    one on each side.
  6. Ruthless Tenjin Win User

does anybody know...

Just keep playing. Do ladder matches on beginner and get some flawlesses plus babalities. That's an extra 1,500 koins. I had something like 350-400,000 after story mode and only unlocked a little over half the Krypt, I think.
Thema:

Does Anybody know what can help thanks

1. Does Anybody know what can help thanks - Similar Threads - Does Anybody help

2. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  3. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  4. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  5. My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased and gifted to a random email address - the total purchase amount was around £175. I have been desperately trying to...
  6. Does anybody know if Tlauncher for minecraft is legal on brazil? i won't use it since im...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anybody know if Tlauncher for minecraft is legal on brazil? i won't use it since im...: I won't use Tlauncher since im getting money to buy original minecraft, but you know, Just a small little question, if you know if it is, please answer. c193de81-c304-40a2-98df-b1223c6b6e24
  7. Does anybody know how to fix my Xbox one not updating games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anybody know how to fix my Xbox one not updating games?: I got an error code (0x800700e9) on my console today, and it will not update my game pass games, and my console is very slow. I'm trying all options to avoid resetting my console and losing my...
  8. Does anybody know what to do if you had a xbox account that you have lost the email and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anybody know what to do if you had a xbox account that you have lost the email and...: Does anybody know what to do if you had a xbox account that you have lost the email and password and the Gmail was deleted that was with that account and i want to get the account back? There was...
  9. Does anybody know why cloud gaming isn’t working? I was using it yesterday fine and today I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anybody know why cloud gaming isn’t working? I was using it yesterday fine and today I...: My cloud gaming app isn’t working. I was playing fine yesterday and today I go to the cloud gaming app and can’t see any games or do anything. 0282304d-ca93-4e78-a350-c2a8880d7059
  10. Does anybody else have this in their xbox ui?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody else have this in their xbox ui?: I see that everyone has "browse games" at the bottom left of their home screen, but mine has "create your own group". Does anyone have this also? Is there a way to change it into the "browse...