Does anybody know how to rotate the screen on Xbox cloud gaming I can figure it out

Discus and support Does anybody know how to rotate the screen on Xbox cloud gaming I can figure it out in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My phone started glitching and Somehow it ended up with my screen being rotated and I can’t figure out how to change it back to the original somebody... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Robert Craciun, Dec 17, 2022.

1. Does anybody know how to rotate the screen on Xbox cloud gaming I can figure it out

My phone started glitching and Somehow it ended up with my screen being rotated and I can’t figure out how to change it back to the original somebody please help us I genuinely have searched all of the Internet all of YouTube and I still cannot find the answer thank you

:)

Robert Craciun, Dec 17, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Does anybody know how to rotate the screen on Xbox cloud gaming I can figure it out

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Robert, I don't know what the device would be, if it has Android or IOS, but usually on phones when you pull the menu bar at the top of the phone where Wi-Fi, Bluetooth etc appears there is an option to rotate the screen.
  3. digIt321 Win User

Game crash to Home Screen

I've figured out how to delete the game, so that is solved. Deleted the game and reinstalled it, but does not fix the problem.

It seem like it has to do with the profile's saved game, which is stored on the cloud. In order to delete the saved file on the cloud, you have to do it in game. But I some of us are not able to even get to a screen that allows us to even view the saved
    files....sigh.
  4. Emra'sWorld Win User

Xbox one x issues

My xbox just goes to a black screen. Cant get in to the menu, cant play games, i can only watch Netflix. Is anybody having these issues? Does anyone know how to fix it? I tried all the resets and NOTHING. Help!
  5. xRAGEx24 Win User

Single player progress keeps disappearing??

Same here. Does anybody know if its the game or something with the cloud saving
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Minecraft will be bad for my health!

Thanks for the input. I'm still trying to figure it out. lol. I couldn't figure out how to fly in creative mode. Also, I need to learn how electric works and if there is a way to rotate blocks before you place them.

One more question. What is the point of survival mode? Is there eventually an end or does it just keep going? Thanks.
Thema:

1. Does anybody know how to rotate the screen on Xbox cloud gaming I can figure it out - Similar Threads - Does anybody rotate

2. Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.

in XboX Insiders
    Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.: Ive seen countless consumer feedback negatively reviewing microsoft and xbox as a brand nowadays. The UI is uninspired, continuously redundant, and filled with ads to the point that it’s ugly and...
  3. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  4. when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?

in XBoX on Windows
    when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?: I did these tasks that give you items and minecoins but I did not get the coins it has? bb87f0b9-be24-4578-9c20-4e75c285374b
  5. My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased and gifted to a random email address - the total purchase amount was around £175. I have been desperately trying to...
  6. Does anybody know if Tlauncher for minecraft is legal on brazil? i won't use it since im...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anybody know if Tlauncher for minecraft is legal on brazil? i won't use it since im...: I won't use Tlauncher since im getting money to buy original minecraft, but you know, Just a small little question, if you know if it is, please answer. c193de81-c304-40a2-98df-b1223c6b6e24
  7. Does anybody know how to fix my Xbox one not updating games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anybody know how to fix my Xbox one not updating games?: I got an error code (0x800700e9) on my console today, and it will not update my game pass games, and my console is very slow. I'm trying all options to avoid resetting my console and losing my...
  8. Does anybody know what to do if you had a xbox account that you have lost the email and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anybody know what to do if you had a xbox account that you have lost the email and...: Does anybody know what to do if you had a xbox account that you have lost the email and password and the Gmail was deleted that was with that account and i want to get the account back? There was...
  9. Does anybody know why cloud gaming isn’t working? I was using it yesterday fine and today I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anybody know why cloud gaming isn’t working? I was using it yesterday fine and today I...: My cloud gaming app isn’t working. I was playing fine yesterday and today I go to the cloud gaming app and can’t see any games or do anything. 0282304d-ca93-4e78-a350-c2a8880d7059
  10. Does anybody else have this in their xbox ui?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody else have this in their xbox ui?: I see that everyone has "browse games" at the bottom left of their home screen, but mine has "create your own group". Does anyone have this also? Is there a way to change it into the "browse...