Does anybody know how to dix this?

Discus and support Does anybody know how to dix this? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Basically i was trying to switch to another of my accounts and when i tried it was making me sign in again and when i put all my info all over again i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ɢʀᴀᴠᴀɴᴏ ㅤ, Jan 26, 2023.

1. Does anybody know how to dix this?

Basically i was trying to switch to another of my accounts and when i tried it was making me sign in again and when i put all my info all over again i got a screen saying that ”Another user on this device uses this microsoft account so i cant add it here” I ended up removing the account from my xbox to see if it would do something so after i removed it i tried signing in again but i just keep on getting the same screen i dont not know what to do.

:)

ɢʀᴀᴠᴀɴᴏ ㅤ, Jan 26, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I am happy to know that, and enjoy playing your games.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  4. ɢʀᴀᴠᴀɴᴏ Win User

Hey, Thanks for taking time out of your day to answer. Thankfully i found a fix for it the problem was that i had another account with the same email logged in to my xbox so in order to fix it i had to remove that account in order to be able to log in.
  5. xSERIALxSNIPERx Win User

Does anybody know

Gotta love it when they use the "friend excuse".
  6. Upinya Slayin Win User

Does anybody know ???

as long as the monitor has an HDMI in you should be fine.
Thema:

1. Does anybody know how to dix this? - Similar Threads - Does anybody dix

2. Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.

in XboX Insiders
    Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.: Ive seen countless consumer feedback negatively reviewing microsoft and xbox as a brand nowadays. The UI is uninspired, continuously redundant, and filled with ads to the point that it’s ugly and...
  3. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  4. when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?

in XBoX on Windows
    when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?: I did these tasks that give you items and minecoins but I did not get the coins it has? bb87f0b9-be24-4578-9c20-4e75c285374b
  5. My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased and gifted to a random email address - the total purchase amount was around £175. I have been desperately trying to...
  6. Does anybody know if Tlauncher for minecraft is legal on brazil? i won't use it since im...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anybody know if Tlauncher for minecraft is legal on brazil? i won't use it since im...: I won't use Tlauncher since im getting money to buy original minecraft, but you know, Just a small little question, if you know if it is, please answer. c193de81-c304-40a2-98df-b1223c6b6e24
  7. Does anybody know how to fix my Xbox one not updating games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anybody know how to fix my Xbox one not updating games?: I got an error code (0x800700e9) on my console today, and it will not update my game pass games, and my console is very slow. I'm trying all options to avoid resetting my console and losing my...
  8. Does anybody know what to do if you had a xbox account that you have lost the email and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anybody know what to do if you had a xbox account that you have lost the email and...: Does anybody know what to do if you had a xbox account that you have lost the email and password and the Gmail was deleted that was with that account and i want to get the account back? There was...
  9. Does anybody know why cloud gaming isn’t working? I was using it yesterday fine and today I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anybody know why cloud gaming isn’t working? I was using it yesterday fine and today I...: My cloud gaming app isn’t working. I was playing fine yesterday and today I go to the cloud gaming app and can’t see any games or do anything. 0282304d-ca93-4e78-a350-c2a8880d7059
  10. Does anybody else have this in their xbox ui?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody else have this in their xbox ui?: I see that everyone has "browse games" at the bottom left of their home screen, but mine has "create your own group". Does anyone have this also? Is there a way to change it into the "browse...