Does anybody have this problem.

Discus and support Does anybody have this problem. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I've had no problem connecting to games,inviting people to party's accepting invite etc But one day all the sudden I can't play games( everytime I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Yakkkk, Feb 16, 2023.

1. Yakkkk
    Yakkkk Guest

So I've had no problem connecting to games,inviting people to party's accepting invite etc But one day all the sudden I can't play games( everytime I try to play a game it says there's a temporary network problem but when i chest the service outage there is no outage. but when im on my hotspot thers no problem) invite ppl to parties message ppl or load into games and when I test my connect it says it's fine but when I test my multi-player connection it just says 0000000000 which is strange because my network has worked fine for years but all the sudden I cant do anything. But when I connect to my hot spot I can do all these things. I have restarted and power cycled my xbox and it still doesn't work.

:)

Yakkkk, Feb 16, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

This may mean that it’s your network connection. Please perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  3. Ronnieee Win User

Does anybody else have this problem?

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your subscription problem.

If you have already checked your subscriptions from the account and there is no longer an active subscription there but somehow you are still getting charged, your card might be used on another account that you do not know. You can verify the subscription details here:

https://account.microsoft.com/services/

And the charges here:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

If none of the charges are showing up there, I would definitely suggest to report this right away to your bank to stop incoming charges and it might be a possible fraud access. You may also dispute the charges with them if needed since you cannot do this on Xbox if you do not know which account was charged.
  4. BLACKFRIDAY79 Win User

Contract Extension Freeze?

does anybody have a solution for this problem?
  5. LuckierStorm912 Win User

Jigsaw Daily Challenge

I have the same problem. Does anybody bother to reply?
  6. LichtBlock626 Win User

Xbox App does not launch

I have the same Problem, does anybody no some help?
Thema:

1. Does anybody have this problem. - Similar Threads - Does anybody problem

2. I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...: I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does not show me a 25 character code wat does this mean 5fe8e417-47fe-4cce-a0a8-57ad3395a992
  3. Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox One S to the Xbox app for a while now and it just isn't working. Enable remote features is turned on but it still won't connect. When I look in the Remote...
  4. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  5. My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased and gifted to a random email address - the total purchase amount was around £175. I have been desperately trying to...
  6. Does anybody know if Tlauncher for minecraft is legal on brazil? i won't use it since im...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anybody know if Tlauncher for minecraft is legal on brazil? i won't use it since im...: I won't use Tlauncher since im getting money to buy original minecraft, but you know, Just a small little question, if you know if it is, please answer. c193de81-c304-40a2-98df-b1223c6b6e24
  7. Does anybody know how to fix my Xbox one not updating games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anybody know how to fix my Xbox one not updating games?: I got an error code (0x800700e9) on my console today, and it will not update my game pass games, and my console is very slow. I'm trying all options to avoid resetting my console and losing my...
  8. Does anybody know what to do if you had a xbox account that you have lost the email and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anybody know what to do if you had a xbox account that you have lost the email and...: Does anybody know what to do if you had a xbox account that you have lost the email and password and the Gmail was deleted that was with that account and i want to get the account back? There was...
  9. Does anybody know why cloud gaming isn’t working? I was using it yesterday fine and today I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anybody know why cloud gaming isn’t working? I was using it yesterday fine and today I...: My cloud gaming app isn’t working. I was playing fine yesterday and today I go to the cloud gaming app and can’t see any games or do anything. 0282304d-ca93-4e78-a350-c2a8880d7059
  10. Does anybody else have this in their xbox ui?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody else have this in their xbox ui?: I see that everyone has "browse games" at the bottom left of their home screen, but mine has "create your own group". Does anyone have this also? Is there a way to change it into the "browse...