Does anybody have a fix for puzzles not downloading?

Discus and support Does anybody have a fix for puzzles not downloading? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Apearently Microsoft doesnt give a **** because I have seen so many posts here with the same problem with no answers. A couple people have suggested... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ScrappyClock1, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Does anybody have a fix for puzzles not downloading?

Apearently Microsoft doesnt give a **** because I have seen so many posts here with the same problem with no answers. A couple people have suggested that uninstalling, restarting and reinstalling worked for them but all it did for me was to lose all the
    puzzles that I already had and now they wont reload either.

:)

ScrappyClock1, Mar 24, 2018
  2. WilliamRumpf
    WilliamRumpf Guest
    Marathon Achievement Still Not Working

The March 2015 update added the "Marathon" achievement. I have completed every puzzle every day for both April and May. Still does not award the "Marathon" achievement. Anybody out there ever get "Marathon"?

WilliamRumpf, Mar 24, 2018
  3. Classic Jigsaw Puzzles (Windows 10) -- not downloading HELP!

I have been enjoying the Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles for a few weeks now, and since the last major Windows 10 update I have not been able to download purchased (gold coins) collections of puzzles. I get a download button and when I select it, I get
    the scroll bar for downloading; however, nothing happens. Is anybody else having this problem and does anyone know if their is a solution or fix to this problem? I've been searching the forums, but, so far, I haven't seen any solutions. Can anyone help?

FlexibleHeart94, Mar 24, 2018
  4. GlennGros Win User

downloading...

Grandmatrending

None of the puzzles have downloaded in the last 2 days. Is there a fix? Is someone looking into this problem?
  5. Tash7RLN Win User

Download Problems

I've tried to download several puzzles over the past month and they don't download. My father also has it on his computer and he cant download any puzzles as well. Not even the free ones are downloading..... Anyone know how to fix this????
  6. ZayWilliams Win User

My home xbox

Does anybody have any other way to fix the issue ??
  7. Delemar Win User

Jigsaw Puzzles need fixed

I have been having the same issues. I go to download a puzzle that I like and I have gold for, but once it starts to download it kicks me out of the program. When I open the program again I can see where it took the gold but it did not download the puzzle.
    When I look at the puzzle that I tried to download it does give me the option to download again. When I try to download it again it kicks me out of the program again. I tired going through settings and resetting the app and still have the same issue.
  8. SpoonierHen2305 Win User

downloading puzzles

I'm having the same issue: NO puzzle downloading and I have 'paid' for MANY - nearly all of the packs and have the Premium account. So what is the FIX for this issue??
Thema:

Does anybody have a fix for puzzles not downloading?

1. Does anybody have a fix for puzzles not downloading? - Similar Threads - Does anybody fix

2. Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.

in XboX Insiders
    Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.: Ive seen countless consumer feedback negatively reviewing microsoft and xbox as a brand nowadays. The UI is uninspired, continuously redundant, and filled with ads to the point that it’s ugly and...
  3. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  4. when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?

in XBoX on Windows
    when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?: I did these tasks that give you items and minecoins but I did not get the coins it has? bb87f0b9-be24-4578-9c20-4e75c285374b
  5. My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased and gifted to a random email address - the total purchase amount was around £175. I have been desperately trying to...
  6. Does anybody know if Tlauncher for minecraft is legal on brazil? i won't use it since im...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anybody know if Tlauncher for minecraft is legal on brazil? i won't use it since im...: I won't use Tlauncher since im getting money to buy original minecraft, but you know, Just a small little question, if you know if it is, please answer. c193de81-c304-40a2-98df-b1223c6b6e24
  7. Does anybody know how to fix my Xbox one not updating games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anybody know how to fix my Xbox one not updating games?: I got an error code (0x800700e9) on my console today, and it will not update my game pass games, and my console is very slow. I'm trying all options to avoid resetting my console and losing my...
  8. Does anybody know what to do if you had a xbox account that you have lost the email and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anybody know what to do if you had a xbox account that you have lost the email and...: Does anybody know what to do if you had a xbox account that you have lost the email and password and the Gmail was deleted that was with that account and i want to get the account back? There was...
  9. Does anybody know why cloud gaming isn’t working? I was using it yesterday fine and today I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anybody know why cloud gaming isn’t working? I was using it yesterday fine and today I...: My cloud gaming app isn’t working. I was playing fine yesterday and today I go to the cloud gaming app and can’t see any games or do anything. 0282304d-ca93-4e78-a350-c2a8880d7059
  10. Does anybody else have this in their xbox ui?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody else have this in their xbox ui?: I see that everyone has "browse games" at the bottom left of their home screen, but mine has "create your own group". Does anyone have this also? Is there a way to change it into the "browse...