Does anybody face the connection issue with xbox remote play on win 10?

Discus and support Does anybody face the connection issue with xbox remote play on win 10? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi all, I wanted to give the remote play a shot for recording and streaming, both connected to 75mbps full duplex 5G , the connection strength is good... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/k3rz0rg, Oct 20, 2021.

1. /u/k3rz0rg
    /u/k3rz0rg Guest

Hi all,

I wanted to give the remote play a shot for recording and streaming, both connected to 75mbps full duplex 5G , the connection strength is good on both the PC and the Xbox then again I'm getting this drops! https://ibb.co/92SD8Kt

Any solution? Reason?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/k3rz0rg
    [link] [comments]

/u/k3rz0rg, Oct 20, 2021
  2. Athmaus Win User

Issues with Remote Play on Windows 11

I apologize for the delay in responding. I didn't get a notification via email and I was out most of the weekend.

I do not use Xbox Cloud games, I am currently only an Xbox Gold member, and rest I use physical games. I can't log in remotely to try to play a game at this time either if it is via a Windows Device. I have no issue logging in and playing remotely on my iPad or iPhone.

As a test I tried several games (Xbox Gold and Physical games) and i can play them remote on my iPad.

I am both a Windows and Xbox Insider

I am the admin on all Windows Machines (Win 11 Pro, Win 10 Pro on Surface, and Win 10 on my VM which is loaded on my Mac), so there are no restrictions in place.
  3. Tomm_A Win User

X box remote play not working when phone on 5G and console on home network?

Hello HughBoyZilla,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are having issue with remote play when iOS device is connected via 5G and Xbox Console is connected via home network. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. What error are you getting when devices used for remote play is not connected on the same network? The internet connection should be:

• 7-10 Mbps
    • Connected to a 5 GHz Wi-Fi network (a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network will work but isn’t currently optimized)
    • Cellular network connectivity is also available.
    2. Have you tried another device to remote play your console like a Windows PC and even connected on different network remote play does not work?

To successfully remote play your Xbox console using iOS or Windows device or even Android, make sure to set up correctly the remote play settings requirements and make sure devices used for remote playing meet the requirement. For your reference, see: How to set up remote play | Xbox Support

To get help on how to troubleshoot remote play issues. refer to this link: Troubleshoot remote play gaming | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

4. AliHaider514 Win User

Asphalt 8 problem with Window 10 v1809 to v1909

the owner should test this game on win 10 v1909 and resolve problem. I installed fresh windows but this issue not resolved and still facing this problem.
  5. Giovanni P1 Win User

XBOX Remote Play not working over wifi

Hi,

that procedure does not work. Nothing happens if I start my xbox then press the power button for 10 secs. It just shutdown.

Edit:

I reset the console from Settings -> console info -> reset, keeping my games and saves.

Remote play is already enabled. I try with my mobile connected to the same wifi and it does not work.

I switch to 5G network and remote play works again.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

FM 22 on game pass PC story / How???

Yes right... But rhat is weird. :( Still would love to play by connecting to xbox profile
    It's not unheard of for Steam versions to work fine whilst GP ones are glitchy...the background architecture is different. Could be an optimisation issue, could be a Windows 11 issue (that causes a lot of game issues...only way to test is to run a second drive with WIn 10 on it as a dual boot or get rid of Win 11 entirely and go back to Win 10)
Thema:

1. Does anybody face the connection issue with xbox remote play on win 10? - Similar Threads - Does anybody face

2. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  3. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  4. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  5. My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased and gifted to a random email address - the total purchase amount was around £175. I have been desperately trying to...
  6. Does anybody know if Tlauncher for minecraft is legal on brazil? i won't use it since im...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anybody know if Tlauncher for minecraft is legal on brazil? i won't use it since im...: I won't use Tlauncher since im getting money to buy original minecraft, but you know, Just a small little question, if you know if it is, please answer. c193de81-c304-40a2-98df-b1223c6b6e24
  7. Does anybody know how to fix my Xbox one not updating games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anybody know how to fix my Xbox one not updating games?: I got an error code (0x800700e9) on my console today, and it will not update my game pass games, and my console is very slow. I'm trying all options to avoid resetting my console and losing my...
  8. Does anybody know what to do if you had a xbox account that you have lost the email and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anybody know what to do if you had a xbox account that you have lost the email and...: Does anybody know what to do if you had a xbox account that you have lost the email and password and the Gmail was deleted that was with that account and i want to get the account back? There was...
  9. Does anybody know why cloud gaming isn’t working? I was using it yesterday fine and today I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anybody know why cloud gaming isn’t working? I was using it yesterday fine and today I...: My cloud gaming app isn’t working. I was playing fine yesterday and today I go to the cloud gaming app and can’t see any games or do anything. 0282304d-ca93-4e78-a350-c2a8880d7059
  10. Does anybody else have this in their xbox ui?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody else have this in their xbox ui?: I see that everyone has "browse games" at the bottom left of their home screen, but mine has "create your own group". Does anyone have this also? Is there a way to change it into the "browse...