Does anybody else want to see the Gamer Spotlight brought back?

Discus and support Does anybody else want to see the Gamer Spotlight brought back? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Some time ago Microsoft / Xbox used to do something called the Gamer Spotlight, where they "interviewed" a different gamer and shared that person's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HyruleBalverine, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Does anybody else want to see the Gamer Spotlight brought back?

Some time ago Microsoft / Xbox used to do something called the Gamer Spotlight, where they "interviewed" a different gamer and shared that person's responses / profile on the 360 dashboard (and I believe Xbox.com); sadly, that program was discontinued.
    I went to Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice to see about posting a request to bring it back and there was, to my pleasant surprise, one already there. There has not been any notice of this yet. I'm hoping that
    a) posting the link to the request/comment here in the forums will garner more comments and especially votes for the idea; and b) Microsoft will listen to the people and bring it back.

Here's the link to the page:
    http://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/253802-home-settings/suggestions/10804170-bring-back-the-gamer-spotlight-on-the-dashboard

Please vote!

:)

HyruleBalverine, Jan 1, 2016
  2. HunterStoehr
    HunterStoehr Guest
    Digital Download Code(s)

Hey, I have an Assassins Creed Unity Download Code, an Assassins Creed Black Flag Download Code, and a Dance Central Spotlight Download Code that all came with my Xbox One that I do not plan on using. Does anybody want to buy/trade the codes with me for
    something else?

HunterStoehr, Jan 1, 2016
  3. varun sethi
    varun sethi Guest
    Anybody knows how to capture your own photos with Dance Central Spotlight and Kinect Sports on the Xbox One. Like the pics we see after playing Kinect games (Kinect Adventure and Rivals ) in Xbox 360.

Anybody knows how to capture your own photos with Dance Central Spotlight and Kinect Sports on the Xbox One. Like the pics we see after playing Kinect games (Kinect Adventure and Rivals ) in Xbox 360.

varun sethi, Jan 1, 2016
  4. Ziriux-9EA33CE7-D6C5 Win User

Playdate with Moderators

@ Mad Cow,

I see you're back lol! And you never told me you made it on gamer spotlight!
  5. Pr0ving4Gr0undz Win User

A few "Why's" about this game

Yeah it's kind of weird that they brought that map back and bullet marsh, I don't remember anybody wanting to play on bullet marsh or escalation.

I would of been more happy if they brought back process or garden.
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

Improved Report System

The thing is, I probably don't report more or less than anybody else - it's just that the perception of that was inadvertently put out into the public spotlight, either by myself or by others.
  7. ianbann82 Win User

new maps

i also would like to see some of the old maps back, but i do find it funny that when mw2 brought back old maps they got slated and accused of ripping off gamers, is nobody wanting to see any new maps developed for gears 3 or will people be happy if they
    just brought back aload of the old maps?
  8. KLRSKIR Win User

Gamer Spotlight Week.. Unfair

The Gamer Spotlight has been happening for a very very long time. My suggestion would be to nominate someone you would like to see in the spotlight. Heck, even

my Mother
    was featured back in 2006.
Thema:

Does anybody else want to see the Gamer Spotlight brought back?

1. Does anybody else want to see the Gamer Spotlight brought back? - Similar Threads - Does anybody else

2. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  3. when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?

in XBoX on Windows
    when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?: I did these tasks that give you items and minecoins but I did not get the coins it has? bb87f0b9-be24-4578-9c20-4e75c285374b
  4. Does limited warranty cover any case damage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does limited warranty cover any case damage?: The bottom panel and back panel broke off my xbox series s and its causing massive overheating and i cant play any games or even watch youtube for that matter. Does limited warranty cover this?...
  5. My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased and gifted to a random email address - the total purchase amount was around £175. I have been desperately trying to...
  6. Does anybody know if Tlauncher for minecraft is legal on brazil? i won't use it since im...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anybody know if Tlauncher for minecraft is legal on brazil? i won't use it since im...: I won't use Tlauncher since im getting money to buy original minecraft, but you know, Just a small little question, if you know if it is, please answer. c193de81-c304-40a2-98df-b1223c6b6e24
  7. Does anybody know how to fix my Xbox one not updating games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anybody know how to fix my Xbox one not updating games?: I got an error code (0x800700e9) on my console today, and it will not update my game pass games, and my console is very slow. I'm trying all options to avoid resetting my console and losing my...
  8. Does anybody know what to do if you had a xbox account that you have lost the email and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anybody know what to do if you had a xbox account that you have lost the email and...: Does anybody know what to do if you had a xbox account that you have lost the email and password and the Gmail was deleted that was with that account and i want to get the account back? There was...
  9. Does anybody know why cloud gaming isn’t working? I was using it yesterday fine and today I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anybody know why cloud gaming isn’t working? I was using it yesterday fine and today I...: My cloud gaming app isn’t working. I was playing fine yesterday and today I go to the cloud gaming app and can’t see any games or do anything. 0282304d-ca93-4e78-a350-c2a8880d7059
  10. Does anybody else have this in their xbox ui?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody else have this in their xbox ui?: I see that everyone has "browse games" at the bottom left of their home screen, but mine has "create your own group". Does anyone have this also? Is there a way to change it into the "browse...