Does anybody else have this issue with their controller and xbox?

Discus and support Does anybody else have this issue with their controller and xbox? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently my Xbox controller has stopped turning on. I've tried new battery's but still nothing, I grabbed a controler we use for a different Xbox(in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OverheadSpy6, Mar 16, 2023.

1. OverheadSpy6
    OverheadSpy6 Guest

Recently my Xbox controller has stopped turning on. I've tried new battery's but still nothing, I grabbed a controler we use for a different Xbox(in perfect condition) but the second I connected it to my Xbox it shut off and stopped working. But it works perfectly fine when its connected back to the original console. I tried for 2 other controllers we have but don't use and the same thing happened, every controller connected to my Xbox failed to turn on until I connected it to a different console.

If you're wondering how I got them connected to a different console I had to use a cord and turn them on while holding reconnect button on them and console...

:)

OverheadSpy6, Mar 16, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

This means that the issue is with the Xbox console. Please follow the steps below on the Xbox console.

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Unplug your console for 5 minutes.

3. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console.
  3. MarkOler Win User

Xbox One Windows 10 Wireless Adapter Issues

Ok cool, so there is potenitially an app to customize the controller settings.

This still doesn't explain why the controller won't vibrate when used wirelessly. I know for certain the xbox 360 receiver works perfectly, and that a wired xbox one controller does too. So does it not make sense that we have a real issue with vibration
    on a wireless xbone controller?

Can somebody else have the issue I have? Can anybody else confirm a broken vibration feature?
  4. HollowTipz26 Win User

Anybody else having issues?

wow. yep that was it. thanks.
  5. D MASTERPIECE Win User

Anybody else having issues?

Have you checked the in-game settings, they have a habit of going walkabout.
  6. pinkpanda1204 Win User

Xbox fitness remote control doesn't work

Does anybody else have games that just don't support navigation using the Xbox Remote Control? I can only control it with the Xbox Controller or my hand via Kinect. Seems silly that the Remote Control wouldn't do the job!
Thema:

1. Does anybody else have this issue with their controller and xbox? - Similar Threads - Does anybody else

2. Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.

in XboX Insiders
    Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.: Ive seen countless consumer feedback negatively reviewing microsoft and xbox as a brand nowadays. The UI is uninspired, continuously redundant, and filled with ads to the point that it’s ugly and...
  3. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  4. when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?

in XBoX on Windows
    when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?: I did these tasks that give you items and minecoins but I did not get the coins it has? bb87f0b9-be24-4578-9c20-4e75c285374b
  5. My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased and gifted to a random email address - the total purchase amount was around £175. I have been desperately trying to...
  6. Does anybody know if Tlauncher for minecraft is legal on brazil? i won't use it since im...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anybody know if Tlauncher for minecraft is legal on brazil? i won't use it since im...: I won't use Tlauncher since im getting money to buy original minecraft, but you know, Just a small little question, if you know if it is, please answer. c193de81-c304-40a2-98df-b1223c6b6e24
  7. Does anybody know how to fix my Xbox one not updating games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anybody know how to fix my Xbox one not updating games?: I got an error code (0x800700e9) on my console today, and it will not update my game pass games, and my console is very slow. I'm trying all options to avoid resetting my console and losing my...
  8. Does anybody know what to do if you had a xbox account that you have lost the email and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anybody know what to do if you had a xbox account that you have lost the email and...: Does anybody know what to do if you had a xbox account that you have lost the email and password and the Gmail was deleted that was with that account and i want to get the account back? There was...
  9. Does anybody know why cloud gaming isn’t working? I was using it yesterday fine and today I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anybody know why cloud gaming isn’t working? I was using it yesterday fine and today I...: My cloud gaming app isn’t working. I was playing fine yesterday and today I go to the cloud gaming app and can’t see any games or do anything. 0282304d-ca93-4e78-a350-c2a8880d7059
  10. Does anybody else have this in their xbox ui?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody else have this in their xbox ui?: I see that everyone has "browse games" at the bottom left of their home screen, but mine has "create your own group". Does anyone have this also? Is there a way to change it into the "browse...