Does any know if the Film Top Gun Maverick bought through Microsoft store is in Dolby Atmos.

Discus and support Does any know if the Film Top Gun Maverick bought through Microsoft store is in Dolby Atmos. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does any know if the Film Top Gun Maverick bought through Microsoft store is in Dolby Atmos. fb648ab5-486a-4714-a743-9a1cf27714b4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by clintoainsworth, Dec 18, 2022.

1. Does any know if the Film Top Gun Maverick bought through Microsoft store is in Dolby Atmos.

Does any know if the Film Top Gun Maverick bought through Microsoft store is in Dolby Atmos.

:)

clintoainsworth, Dec 18, 2022
  2. Lavenia A. Win User

Hi ClintoA,

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Community. We appreciate for sharing this concern to us.

Based on your description, you wanted to know if the movie Top Gun Maverick that is available at Microsoft store is in Dolby Atmos. Top Gun Maverick that is available at Microsoft Store is not in Dolby Atmos. See Buy Top Gun: Maverick - Microsoft Store for more details. I have found this link Top Gun: Maverick - Dolby that you might find helpful.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Wishing you all the best and keep safe!

Kind regards,

Lavenia
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Dolby Atmos for Headphones question

If the game does not support Dolby Atmos, then the audio is normal stereo. Microsoft are working on updating Dolby Atmos, where if the game does not support Dolby, the audio will be converted to simulate Dolby Atmos.
  4. Kirill Krasin Win User

Dolby Atmos for Headphones for Xbox

Hello,

I have almost the same issue. I've bought Dolby Atmos for Headphones from Microsoft Store, connect my headset to controller and set audio output to Dolby Atmos in my Audio Settings page. But sometimes it is roll back to Windows Sonic! I've launch Dolby
    Access app, check that in settings page selected Dolby Atmos For Headphones, close this app and get back to Audio Settings, change Windows Sonic to Dobly Atmos.
  5. AfzalBallim Win User

Dolby atmos detection

I have the same issue on my newly bought One S.

The Dolby Atmos app plays Atmos demos fine.

However, Film & TV doesn't.

I downloaded demo Atmos files (.mkv, with HEVC video) and put them on an external drive, that I connected to the Xbox. The Film & TV app will play the videos fine, but won't play the Atmos sound track, even though I have bitstreaming and Atmos turned on
    in the Xbox settings.

If the files have an AC3 track, then that gets played, otherwise there is no sound.
  6. skylaar Win User

Xbox one x not working with Sony htzf9

Thema:

1. Does any know if the Film Top Gun Maverick bought through Microsoft store is in Dolby Atmos. - Similar Threads - Does Film Top

2. Does limited warranty cover any case damage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does limited warranty cover any case damage?: The bottom panel and back panel broke off my xbox series s and its causing massive overheating and i cant play any games or even watch youtube for that matter. Does limited warranty cover this?...
  3. Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006

in XBoX on Windows
    Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006: So recently set up my old 360 and ran into the error code 80151006 I found a old post from 2013 saying to clear your cache I was wondering if that would still apply now in 2024 or would there be...
  4. What does the exp do when I finish quest

in XboX Insiders
    What does the exp do when I finish quest: Just wondering if it does anything submitted by /u/Enderrbean [link] [comments]
  5. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  6. My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...: How do i log in my xbox 360 account since it dont let me? fa880fd0-2680-4dc3-999d-21aef2bd8008
  7. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  8. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  9. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  10. Why does xbox like shafting people

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox like shafting people: I get home from a long days work and i turn on my console to see an update for the game i play. It installs then gets stuck at 1.2% finishing things up. I wait about 20 minutes for nothing to...