Does an xbox live gold card work on windows 10 PC? if so what are the benefits?

Discus and support Does an xbox live gold card work on windows 10 PC? if so what are the benefits? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi so i have an xbox live gold card and i was curious if i could use it on my windows 10 pc for gaming and such for xbox communications or exclusive... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by VibingVampire, May 3, 2021.

1. Does an xbox live gold card work on windows 10 PC? if so what are the benefits?

Hi so i have an xbox live gold card and i was curious if i could use it on my windows 10 pc for gaming and such for xbox communications or exclusive gold games. if anyone has an answer to this please let me know. Also if this is a dumb question pls dont make fun of me. Im not smart when it comes to xbox live gold

:)

VibingVampire, May 3, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

It doesn't only xgu or gamepass only benefit would be if you stacked it for 3 years and then upgrade to xgu
  3. Smwutches Win User

Gold is what allows you to play online on the console. It's not required on the PC. The only thing you would benefit from is Games with Gold and Deals of the Week if any of those games are Play Anywhere and would work on the PC. There's really no need for it on the PC.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Compartilhamento do Xbox Game Pass no Windows 10 - existe? [Xbox Game Pass Sharing on Windows 10-does it exist?]

Hi Lucas,

As mentioned earlier by XBF Leslie, even between two accounts on the same PC, Xbox Game Pass or Xbox Live Gold cannot be shared on a Windows 10 PC. Windows 10 or the Xbox App on Windows 10 does not have the same "Home Console" feature the Xbox One console
    does so the sharing wouldn't work in the same way it does on then Xbox One and license sharing on the PC is not currently supported. You will need to get the subscriptions separately for each account on the PC.

I hope that clears thing up!
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox app club invites

Hi there!

As long as you have an Xbox profile, you should be able to use the club features available on Xbox Live without needing an actual console for it to work.

Does this happen with any club invitation that you receive? Are there any issues with requesting an invite and then joining other clubs?

Do you have Xbox Live Gold? Do you have a Windows 10 PC by any chance to try on the Xbox app for Windows 10?
  6. Sanana94 Win User

Xbox live

Exactly what Chief said.

Xbox Live Gold is required for all online multiplayer on Console.

For Xbox games on Windows 10 PCs you don't need Xbox Live Gold.

Please note that every month, with Xbox Live Gold, you get 4 games for free to keep forever! :)
Thema:

1. Does an xbox live gold card work on windows 10 PC? if so what are the benefits? - Similar Threads - Does live gold

2. I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me what I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me what I do: I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me 91a69263-ac4c-4265-9b6c-85bc292adde0
  3. Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...: Alpha Skip-ahead member Xbox Insider: Why does Xbox store no longer have 6 months, 3 months, 1 and 2 yearly membership options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?...
  4. I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account or create a new one, why does Xbox have so many issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account or create a new one, why does Xbox have so many issues: I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account and I can’t sigh into my account period, kinda annoying!!!!! 5d16ca68-602a-4116-b587-f8dd7e4d58bc
  5. Why does the xbox 360 xbox Live connection test not working for me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the xbox 360 xbox Live connection test not working for me: I just bought a game for the xbox 360 since it's ending in a year and booted the game up, once I quit the game, it didn't let me connect to xbox Live, it always fails the xbox live connection test...
  6. How in the living hell does this gamer picture get me banned for 2 days?? Absolutely shocking

in XBoX Accessibility
    How in the living hell does this gamer picture get me banned for 2 days?? Absolutely shocking: I don’t understand what is offensive about this image, it’s absolutely shocking I get banned for this [img] 067151cc-b4d5-4ee1-8d62-1075ac518ecf
  7. Does anyone know how to live stream to YouTube from XSX?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to live stream to YouTube from XSX?: So I have access to My Logi Webcam, TV, Xbox Series X along with a few cords (HDMI adapters), and if need be an HP Laptop. I'm trying to figure out how to stream to YouTube from the Xbox there has...
  8. Does call of duty black ops 1 require Xbox live or Xbox live gold to use multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does call of duty black ops 1 require Xbox live or Xbox live gold to use multiplayer: I was trying to play cod blackopps and it said my account was unable to connect to Xbox live, I currently have Xbox live silver 5e7b41f8-1c36-4b25-9154-ab0426b94439
  9. Can my 360 console use a live gold card if so why does mine not do it it shows my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my 360 console use a live gold card if so why does mine not do it it shows my...: Can my 360 console use my gold card membership mine wont give me nothing free or even a game to play free i spent 25 bucks for nothing tell me why plz 5186f875-9de4-4eda-ad36-6e225559eab3
  10. Does anyone here know how to get free game pass ultimate/live gold etc

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone here know how to get free game pass ultimate/live gold etc: I really need ultimate but I can't afford it. Can someone help? submitted by /u/Fellatoast [link] [comments]

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 gold card