Does A Plague tale: Innocence have cross save? Can I save on XBox and continue on PC?

Discus and support Does A Plague tale: Innocence have cross save? Can I save on XBox and continue on PC? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I am new to the XBOX game pass. I want to ask if my games are saved across platforms? I have a XBox One S and an Alienware PC and a Xbox game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MagZeusOne, Jan 22, 2022.

  1. MagZeusOne
    MagZeusOne Guest

    Does A Plague tale: Innocence have cross save? Can I save on XBox and continue on PC?


    Hello!

    I am new to the XBOX game pass.

    I want to ask if my games are saved across platforms?

    I have a XBox One S and an Alienware PC and a Xbox game pass ultimate.

    Please let me know!

    Thanks!

    :)
     
    MagZeusOne, Jan 22, 2022
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Does A Plague tale: Innocence have cross save? Can I save on XBox and continue on PC?

    They are separate achievement lists, so the save will not transfer. The good news is you get to earn them again :)
  3. iHardcoreAsian Win User

    Fav Game Pass addition from January 2020?

    I’d have to choose A Plagues Tale: Innocence.
  4. JoelAlves1987 Win User

    What You Playing This Weekend? (20 March - 22 March 2020)

    Final de semana , jogarei the division 2 e A plague Tale : Innocence

    [Mod Translation - Weekend, I'll play the division 2 and A plague Tale: Innocence]
  5. Vinny #1 Win User

    Fav Game Pass addition from January 2020?

    A Plague Tale: Innocence for sure!!!!!
  6. Edgarour Win User

    Fav Game Pass addition from January 2020?

    My favourite are A Plague Tale: Innocence
Thema:

Does A Plague tale: Innocence have cross save? Can I save on XBox and continue on PC?

Loading...
  1. Does A Plague tale: Innocence have cross save? Can I save on XBox and continue on PC? - Similar Threads - Does Plague tale

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  4. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  5. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  6. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  7. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  8. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  9. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  10. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]