Does a physical game share the supported languages with its digital version?

Discus and support Does a physical game share the supported languages with its digital version? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I found that some games have various supported languages in the Xbox game store, but when I got the physical version it only contains several of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nsy318, Nov 21, 2022.

1. nsy318
    nsy318 Guest

I found that some games have various supported languages in the Xbox game store, but when I got the physical version it only contains several of the languages.

May I ask if the supported languages of the physical version of a game depend on the region, instead of supporting all the languages that its digital version does?

:)

nsy318, Nov 21, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

There is no difference between physical and digital versions in terms of content, unless specifically noted
  3. nsy318 Win User

Thanks for your reply! It is exciting to hear that.

Previously I bought the physical version of Assassin's Creed Valhalla, and there are only two languages available to change in the game. However, the Xbox game store tells that it has 14 supported languages. I am a bit confused about this difference.
  4. MetalNutz Win User

Digital pricing

Doubtful. Digital games have caught up with physical game prices and usually when the physical version gets reduced so does the digital version.
  5. Nixelplex Win User

playing games

Physical copies dont work with game share. You will either need to purchase the digital version or any physical copy
  6. ThatShowTime Win User

Diablo 3 in wrong language

Hello OGORKI!

Do you have digital or physical copy of the game? If you buy russian physical copy of the game, then there is no way to change language. If its digital, try change location on your Console.
Thema:

1. Does a physical game share the supported languages with its digital version? - Similar Threads - Does physical game

2. I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does...: I have a message saying I've accumulated enough points to redeem a $25 gift card but does not show me a 25 character code wat does this mean 5fe8e417-47fe-4cce-a0a8-57ad3395a992
  3. Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox One S to the Xbox app for a while now and it just isn't working. Enable remote features is turned on but it still won't connect. When I look in the Remote...
  4. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  5. LB, RB, X, Y, A, SELECT, START and DPAD does not work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    LB, RB, X, Y, A, SELECT, START and DPAD does not work.: I tried to watch hulu one day, started up the controller and console like normal, was able to open hulu with the buttons but after that all buttons except L3 R3 RT LT stopped working, I've tried...
  6. How does my group post violate the community standards?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How does my group post violate the community standards?: So a few days ago i was making a group post for people to join my community server on rust console. In the post i stated.”Repoping diortopia3x giving outpost starts first 10 gets tp to build spot”...
  7. Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?: Around 6 months ago I decided to buy an Xbox Series S, all was fine except that after only weeks of use, the controller was drifting to a point of being unusable. I then bought another, it came...
  8. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  9. Why does F.E.A.R 1 physical disc not work on my Xbox SX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does F.E.A.R 1 physical disc not work on my Xbox SX: Why does fear one disc not work on SX 1cb5cf60-6f97-4456-b32a-5e8cf7d64932
  10. Does power surge count as physical damage to console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does power surge count as physical damage to console: Was installing a game until my made a popping sound and turned off, it will not turn on at all 391957ee-e124-45b0-a2c0-bdf8632a4e94