Does a new-gen controller require T8 or TX8 screwdriver to unlock it?

Discus and support Does a new-gen controller require T8 or TX8 screwdriver to unlock it? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; About to attempt to fix my brothers controller and just wanted closure in case i accidentally break something, thanks for the help. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/bigsausagebaws, Jul 9, 2024.

  1. Does a new-gen controller require T8 or TX8 screwdriver to unlock it?


    About to attempt to fix my brothers controller and just wanted closure in case i accidentally break something, thanks for the help.

    submitted by /u/bigsausagebaws
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/bigsausagebaws, Jul 9, 2024
    #1
  2. Auswulf Win User

    Both controllers have sticks acting up...

    You need to a t8 torx screwdriver, they cost next to nothing on eBay. Next find a instructional on how to pull apart the controller. Then you could try replacing the thumbsticks with new ones which you can also find on eBay for cheap. If you have the DIY
    know how you can save money as well as customise your controller to your liking.
  3. Cthoms81 Win User

    Unresponsive button

    Those have T8. But, I suggest just buying a new controller. Take them apart can damage it more.
  4. JWM2-E233F119-98F4-4 Win User

    Chrome Controllers inbound!

    www.extreme-mods.com/Xbox-360-Controller-Case-Kit--Chrome-Blue_p_5418.html

    These are very nice units. They include all the parts needed except for the t8 screwdriver (available separately for $2.99) and don't interfere with the wireless operation of the unit. We also stock gold, chrome silver, chrome red as well as numerous other
    colors. These are very easy to install and take roughly 10 minutes from start to finish.
  5. gonenaflash Win User

    xbox controler problem

    you will need a t8 safety hex bit screw driver to take the controller apart.
  6. Xboxer42 Win User

    Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut INSTALL

    Does the compatibility with Xbox One solve this problem? I mean install is required no matter what on the new gen.
Thema:

Does a new-gen controller require T8 or TX8 screwdriver to unlock it?

Loading...
  1. Does a new-gen controller require T8 or TX8 screwdriver to unlock it? - Similar Threads - Does gen controller

  2. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  3. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  4. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  5. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  6. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  7. Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Community does not feel welcoming: Gotta be honest, as a huge Xbox fan, I’m disappointed. I’m a busy dad with work commitments who joined Insider excited to give my spare time to Xbox, test things, report bugs and hopefully make a...
  8. Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what time disc to digital comes out for insiders / what time updates...: Just curious if I should expect to be able to start the download before leaving for work. Thanks! submitted by /u/Bidoof117 [link] [comments]
  9. Does minecraft story mode work on the newer gen or older gen of xbox

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does minecraft story mode work on the newer gen or older gen of xbox: Im trying to install minecraft story mode on my series x but when i install the dlc and go to play it it tells me to download and purchase the dlc even though i have the season pass disc...
  10. I bought the cross gen bundle for mw3 does that include the game mw2 if i bought the cross...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the cross gen bundle for mw3 does that include the game mw2 if i bought the cross...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 65473f14-799e-4336-a818-510f85e39a63