Does a Microsoft team notify me when they will send a courier to fetch my faulty device?

Discus and support Does a Microsoft team notify me when they will send a courier to fetch my faulty device? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ahhhh yes, my question. When you create a service order for Microsoft to fetch your faulty device. Do they actually come and fetch or do I have to send... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AkbarBasha1, Jun 5, 2020.

1. AkbarBasha1
    AkbarBasha1 Guest

Does a Microsoft team notify me when they will send a courier to fetch my faulty device?

Ahhhh yes, my question. When you create a service order for Microsoft to fetch your faulty device. Do they actually come and fetch or do I have to send it in myself? I understand given the current situation that it may take longer than expected. Some clarity
    will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

:)

AkbarBasha1, Jun 5, 2020
  2. AkbarBasha1 Win User

Okay, I think I get it now. I'm still waiting for further correspondence from Microsoft. Thank you for the insight.
  3. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

You should have received an email with labels to print and also how to package your console.

Then you have to call UPS to make a pickup with them.

If it is a controller, you will get an email with labels to send it by post.

Hope its clear now.

Regards
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello, you would have to send it in yourself! Make sure you look in spam to make sure it wasnt sent there. The shipping is free you just need your own box. When I sent mine I used my xbox box and turned it inside out to mail.
  5. AkbarBasha1 Win User

Thank you. I suppose I haven't received that email because of the current situation.
  6. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi There

You should get proper communication via email as far as I understand
Thema:

1. Does a Microsoft team notify me when they will send a courier to fetch my faulty device? - Similar Threads - Does Microsoft team

2. Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?: Around 6 months ago I decided to buy an Xbox Series S, all was fine except that after only weeks of use, the controller was drifting to a point of being unusable. I then bought another, it came...
  3. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  4. Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?: Hey there, For the past few months I’ve had a miserable gaming experience. I’ve encountered countless cheaters and exploiters, poor sportsmanship, and harassment through multiple games. I’m...
  5. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  6. How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?: When I try to login to my xbox account it asks for password which I forgot so i click send me a code via email. It never sends me a code. I copy and paste my email to verify it multiple times and...
  7. Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the verification for Microsoft points continuously say I don’t have a mobile...: I’ve been trying to redeem my Microsoft points for almost 6 months now with continuous problems. When I try to redeem the points and it goes through verification, it tells me there isn’t a number...
  8. Why Does it Say "Share" Instead of Install on my Microsoft and Xbox websites?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Does it Say "Share" Instead of Install on my Microsoft and Xbox websites?: Just bought a 100$ Pro Controller and not only is it hard to find but when I finally found a so called app that accompanied this Controller there isn't even an option to install it. Look, I get...
  9. Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?: I've had an ongoing issue with the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox where it keeps telling me to update my consoles location, causing me to lose my streak. I finally got some help via a live chat...
  10. Does Microsoft still repair 360 consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft still repair 360 consoles?: Flashing red lights error around power button. 610d5d08-7e34-4364-8526-77fb634bb072